It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Strange Feeling as of Late...

page: 144
<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ChungTsuU

It really does feel like the completion of something, the end of a cycle.

I feel complete, for sure. No fear.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
There has been another shift.

Yesterday, I was talking with some people, and we all were mentioning how it felt like we weren't in the right place, if that makes sense.

That feeling has carried over into today. I feel like I am in the wrong reality. Sometimes when I wake up, everything feels right. There are some days I wake up where everything feels off. Things smell different, things look different, people act different; I truly believe in alternate dimensions and realities.

UFOs and Aliens are talked about freely now in real life. What I mean is, there are people talking about it in stores, my friends are talking about it. There has also been this strange urge to drive up to a mountain and go stargazing. The moon is in such a phase that it would be perfect.

I am about to go for a jog, and hopefully it will help me recenter. But overall, what a weird day.

Please please please check in to the thread.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I was on my jog today, and a chilling revelation came to me.

You always hear about the end times, yadda yadda.

While jogging today, I realized, we are in the End Times. This is the times that were spoken about.

We are living history right now.

End Times doesn't mean full on doom, it just means massive transition into a New Time.

Can't explain in words.

But, be prepared for anything.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

We are in a time where there are no answers - we can no longer gauge the future from past experiences.

The train moves ahead at a quickening pace and many souls scream to be let off.

Keep the faith brother, we'll make it.

-GM

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolarE-Souljah
I was on my jog today, and a chilling revelation came to me.

You always hear about the end times, yadda yadda.

While jogging today, I realized, we are in the End Times. This is the times that were spoken about.

We are living history right now.

End Times doesn't mean full on doom, it just means massive transition into a New Time.

Can't explain in words.

But, be prepared for anything.

SolarE:

Congrats dude, you just woke up!

Now, go read about the shift and ascension symptoms from 3D to 5D. Meditate on it and ask what is going on.

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
sure, we are at the end of the old times, the end of the current aeon, the end of a cycle that's so foul right now it needs to change with desperation.

That's amazing and amusing. I'm amused and impressed at everything that's happening, i don't see it as bad but as the opposite!
It's great to be alive in times like this.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Things locked back into place today. It feels really good.

Going on an epic quest tonight, no destination in mind, but I will be safe and it will be great.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

I would like to quest with you to find a hawaiian staff some day,

It would be an awesome journey.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I had a dream last night. SHTF and I was there. Hard to explain.

The end of my dream, pyramids were landing, and I knew this was the moment we were all waiting for.

Then I woke up.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
You know the s is indeed hitting the fan when pyramids start landing.

2nd

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
and when satellites start to fall, DOOMSDAAAY!!! hehehe

still on bed, last night something weird happened... i was sleeping and woke up suddenly. 5 minutes later, a quake! I woke up with the sensation that something was going to happen, a sense of urgency. Hopefully it wasn't that big or destructive, just a 5,4 at the epicentre, and i'm far away from it hehe...

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I had a wild dream myself. In it, my brother, mother, and daughter and I were in someone's house after TSHF. We were scavenging basically, an abandoned house. Electricity still worked, and we were watching news on the tv. I know it makes no sense, it just was. Suddenly, mom, who was sitting on the couch, died. Just died. Then, the scene shifted and I was talking to my brother about her death, and my daughter walked in to hear me say she had died. I was mortified that she had heard that way and was consoling her, when suddenly it dawned on me that it was
not possible. I mean, in the dream I was saying it wasn't possible and that the timeline was wrong. She died in 2004, and had Hospice, etc. I was saying this over and over in the dream... no, this is wrong. She didn't just keel over on the sofa, she died and was in Hospice, etc etc etc. Then the alarm went off.

Any ideas what that was about? Weirded me out for sure.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I said a week or two ago I would update about the daughter for those who are in the know.

She is done. Finished. GRADUATED!!! She will be in Washington State very soon (within two weeks). She finished at the top of her class, after all that nonsense. Now, she wants to take a tour to the Middle East for a bit, then go back to Washington. She is an adult so I support her, but man oh man is that a scary thought. I have been counseling her about what paperwork to complete so that things are taken care of for her if she goes.

I wanted to thank those of you who have been there for her and for me as we struggled to get through this. This thread, and TS and the rest of the posters here, have made it possible for me to stay strong in the face of what has happened this year regarding this situation.

Thanks to all of you for sharing the Strange Feeling phenomenon with me.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I have the strange sensation of my mind being somewhere else... always somewhere else.
I don't seem to feel I live in the present situation. I find a lot of happiness and joy in trancing but the joy is not in the trancing itself, it's in the thoughts of living happily.
I don't know if that is really strange for me though. I think I have always been that way.
Maybe it's strange among other people... I don't know. It seems to be.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I had some really cool dreams this morning.

One was strange but very significant to me. I was at a soccer park, and my friends were gesturing me to join them in a game of kick the soccer ball back and forth. I was very simple, but it meant alot to me.

In the other one, I was visiting some dreamscapes that are so realistic, but yet I am not aware of existing in real life. But I have visited these places many times in my dreams, and I could explain the little details of these locations. Amazing really, it is almost like an alternate world.

If I one day see these locations in real life, that would be incredible.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I often think of incredible places. I'm never at any of them though.

I'm usually staring at a screen or a wall.

I wanna go somewhere where there is crazy fruit trees. There are impressive orange groves around here I hear but it's not like I live in a orange grove, which atually doesn't sound half bad.
I would pick something more exotic and diverse though for fruit trees. I would love to have a bunch of weird fruit trees. I would love to have an immense garden.

Then I guess I could sit alone in my garden and daydream about pleasant things there rather than somewhere else.

edit on 7-6-2011 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
today i had a weird vision mixed with some imagination... i'm writing a tale about it, it's scary but cool
i wish you all spoke/understand spanish so i'll be able to share with you all... one of my friends is not sleeping tonight because i sent him the first pages and he's so scared D:!
being sick hasn't been that bad, i've had great dreams, lucid dreams and liminal visions while in bed.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
The last two days have impressed upon me greatly just how negative the energies are that are out there right now, and how heavily they are affecting people. The things that I have heard being said, and the aggression behind them, have really upset and disgusted me. I don't take it in, rather I feel truly sorry for those people with these ideas and thoughts and sorry for those around them who are influenced by them. I hope that those people can see the love and light in the world again and find each other again, rather than holding others below and away from them.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I feel a sense of restlessness emanating from the world right now.

Something is definitely happening.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Long time watcher of this thread...

This morning I was surprised when I woke up in tears, crying both in dream both in reality because in the dream I was afraid about being unemployed again. I asked for a job that I have done last summer that would make me gain more money than what I got from my last job, that I had for 6 months ( 500 euros in 6 months for working in a school; no, I wasn't washing the pavement, I had my own desk there ).
Probably I will be unemployed for the whole summer and probably for a LONG time...

That job would make me gain 1500 euros in 2 months.

Now, that dream lasted about 10 seconds. It influenced my entire day.

I 'm 21, I live in North Italy, here for the youth the chance to get a job is about ZERO. My mother owns most of the schools in my town so she had people to ask to and position me in a school.

I was very lucky.

I didn't thought I was caring so much about getting a job until I had that dream.

What angers me is that I wrote about 5 books since 2006, even a 110 scenes movie script in English language...I sent it to a Canadian movie script contest and I lost it...
I have this talent that I can write, people read the first page of my books and tell me I would be a very good writer.
I am almost angered at this talent that I cannot use.

My father is okay with my hobby of writing, but still he would want me to go to university and do something more USEFUL.
I went for a year to the university, but I found out I wasn't ready at all. I failed the entire year.
I don't want to go to university because I feel I am not ready.

I don't have a girlfriend since I was 16. I tried at 19, but the girl was a bad one and she humiliated me the last day of high school.

Today I don't have any friend that is a girl. No chance to experience love.
Another worry.

I realized today that my life won't be easy in the future...I realize today that I live pretty well NOW but the future could be grim.

I realized today the impact of 2008 economic recession on my existance.

I realized today that the only reason because I 'm still posting on the Timewave Zero theory thread is because I strongly HOPE the world will CHANGE in 2012.
I also realize this is uncertain and I don't want to think to the after...It would be sad.

I also realize that I cannot discuss with certain people in here on ats with the proper info. I am too young and I don't have so much life experience. I am not a professional.
I'm just off the teenager age.
Maybe I shouldn't be posting on ats if I don't have a way to give value to my opinion. Maybe I should change direction.

I see my life as the calm before the storm. I live in a stability status created by my parents and I know this may not last long.

This is the real doom.

top topics

<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join