It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Strange Feeling as of Late...

page: 143
<< 140  141  142    144  145  146 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ItCameFromOuterSpace

It sounds like you are in need of a mystical experience to remind you of the infinite and beautiful nature of our universe. What a blessing it is to be here, especially in the time of spring.

Walk through the forest groves, breathe the air that is given to you freely by nature for your own survival and smell the sweet perfumes of flowers, then tell me you arent connected to everything in this world in a 'very' intimate fashion of giving and receiving.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker1984

Quake moved Japan coast 8 feet, shifted Earth's axis

March 12, 2011|By Kevin Voigt, CNN

The powerful earthquake that unleashed a devastating tsunami Friday appears to have moved the main island of Japan by 8 feet (2.4 meters) and shifted the Earth on its axis.

"At this point, we know that one GPS station moved (8 feet), and we have seen a map from GSI (Geospatial Information Authority) in Japan showing the pattern of shift over a large area is consistent with about that much shift of the land mass," said Kenneth Hudnut, a geophysicist with the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS).

Quake moved Japan coast 8 feet, shifted Earth's axis

March 12, 2011|By Kevin Voigt, CNN

The powerful earthquake that unleashed a devastating tsunami Friday appears to have moved the main island of Japan by 8 feet (2.4 meters) and shifted the Earth on its axis.

"At this point, we know that one GPS station moved (8 feet), and we have seen a map from GSI (Geospatial Information Authority) in Japan showing the pattern of shift over a large area is consistent with about that much shift of the land mass," said Kenneth Hudnut, a geophysicist with the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS).

Reports from the National Institute of Geophysics and Volcanology in Italy estimated the 8.9-magnitude quake shifted the planet on its axis by nearly 4 inches (10 centimeters).

The temblor, which struck Friday afternoon near the east coast of Japan, killed hundreds of people, caused the formation of 30-foot walls of water that swept across rice fields, engulfed entire towns, dragged houses onto highways, and tossed cars and boats like toys. Some waves reached six miles (10 kilometers) inland in Miyagi Prefecture on Japan's east coast.

The quake was the most powerful to hit the island nation in recorded history and the tsunami it unleashed traveled across the Pacific Ocean, triggering tsunami warnings and alerts for 50 countries and territories as far away as the western coasts of Canada, the U.S. and Chile. The quake triggered more than 160 aftershocks in the first 24 hours -- 141 measuring 5.0-magnitude or more.

The quake occurred as the Earth's crust ruptured along an area about 250 miles (400 kilometers) long by 100 miles (160 kilometers) wide, as tectonic plates slipped more than 18 meters, said Shengzao Chen, a USGS geophysicist.

Source of data: articles.cnn.com...:WORLD

And according to this source www.earth-issues.com...

Our planet's axis shifted 10cm from the initial big earthquake that hit Japan in March add that to the other big earthquakes (Remember Chile and Haiti?)

IMPACT - The impact of this event on the axis of rotation, said INGV, was also much greater than that of the great Sumatra earthquake of 2004, which was 7 cm of linear and two thousandths of an arcsecond angle, and probably second only to Chile earthquake of 1960. The earthquake in Chile last year shifted the Earth’s axis of about 8 cm .

Is this now triggering the multiple volcanoes now going off and yet more strange weather?

And because this is ATS......................is this all "natural events"? or some type of manipulation by HAARP and who really is behind (really behind HAARP)?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/aa230d70dbcc.jpg[/atsimg]

Now add the Chilean earthquake to the Japanese ones and our planet's been really going through some pretty heavy shift (pun intended) lately.

Added to the above humanity with our ever increasing disreguard for our beautiful planet isn't helping. Our poor beloved Mother Earth has been shaked, rattled and rolled pretty steadily for the past couple of years.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/59e565805b45.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 24-5-2011 by ofhumandescent because: grammar

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I feel prepared right now.

If shtf were to happen right now, I feel like right now would be a better time than ever.

I am in good spirits today. Think about that sentence. In good spirits; good spirits are in me.

I was driving earlier this morning, looking around, and it actually feels as if things are gonna change in a massive way, extremely soon. Never felt closer.

Can't believe we have made it this far. The fact we are alive in these times is truly WOWZA!

Today is update day. You all, gimme some updates.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Okay, it's official.

I dreamt this day about 4 months ago.

Whenever I have a precognitive dream, I know that my day is going to be an exciting one full of revelations.

There is this feeling of excitement in the air, like all the atoms are moving around rapidly. That is what it feels like.

It feels like the vibrations of the Earth are extremely high right now.

Something is going to happen today.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I had a dream again last night. This one was different this time. Most of the details were personal and I believe they happened in the dream due to feeling trapped by circumstance at this time (though I am dealing with those issues currently.). Towards the end of the dream, I saw two 'wraith-like' creatures approaching the location I was in, and they were coming towards me. I feel like it was a testing of the waters to see what I would do. I immediately started saying NO in the dream and changing the dream's direction and they disappeared. (yay me!)

The end of the dream, just before I woke up, was a Memorial Day holiday and I was at an educational institution and it was dusk. I was parked out near a big field where they would be doing fireworks later, and I noticed massive flocks of birds of all kinds flying there to the field and landing. I had the knowledge in my head in the dream that other animals would soon be arriving as well, and that something big was coming that had them scared and they felt safer in the field.

I don't know why, but it seemed like one of those other dreams in that sense. They were hiding from something at the end of things.

Anyway, in waking life, after the 31st of this month I will have a family update for you all who have known what happened with my daughter earlier this year. I am positive it will be good news that I relate to you.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
still no answer from anyone who brought up the show tunes.... come on, this is making me curious.

on another note....
I had a strange experience today. After the draining weekend I had, I've been waiting for things to get completely back to whatever normal is or was... but at the end of the night I get back in the car to wait and wasn't paying too much attention to the abnormal-ness... or trying not to or whatever, but when I closed the car door which muffled most sounds, the silence felt like it was going to break my ears. Why in the world would that happen? It's like as soon as my ears stopped having anything to listen to I started feeling this pressure build that felt like it could become unbearable if it got any worse.

it was very strange. My ears were not ringing, but felt like they were really bad.... could the ears pick up a sound and not hear it in the absence of deafness.... like certain sounds?

I'm not sure if I asked that right but it was strange.
edit on 26-5-2011 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I'm like manically happy right now?

I can't stop moving.

I'm listening to Rebecca Black's Friday and am in heaven right now.

FRIDAYYYDGLDHGKSJHKSJFKRSHJSLLKJFHKJHFJLKJHSDhgsjf

FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUNF FUFDKGlfdjhksjdfjkhjfh

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
I've always got a freakin' headache. I can't stand it. I'm either trying to sleep it off or swallowing painkillers to make it stop. Sometimes they get so bad it feels like someone's hammering a railroad spike into my crown chakra..

Other times it's like through my third eye. very painful to the point I get massive nosebleeds or my ears start bleeding. D:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
yesterday my keyboard broke and i needed to buy a new one today. Good thing is i had plenty of time to finish some late homework and do some magic work on the time i wasn't able to use the internet properly. I was a little affraid that being sick would intefere on my magic, but... in an awesome turn of destiny, things that had been on queue durin a week just popped out from nowhere today, sad thing is today i needed to go to class (that i didn't because i 'm still so sick and a fever caught me when i was getting ready to go out), but today my mates went to the second interview with the lawyer of the company we are trying to get a contract from. I think that i did a sigil about that but i can't remember if was that one or another one the one i made to work yesterday, but still, it happened!

I still don't know what's going on with that appointment, because my mates are still there, but i wish we finally got ready for the final appointment with the CEO of this company (it's a big, BIG company). I'll just sit and wait what happens, but the work seems to be working (both in this plane and the other)

I'm going to sleep a little, i feel like crap right now (damn cold...)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Super strange feeling today.

Something feels off. Felt like it ever since I woke up.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
k, today started the tour of my fav band (that i couldn't assist to) but i'm not amused. i'm... so cool with that, like if i knew that it wasn't my time to go there. weird at it's max, because till yesterday i was sobbing because i'm poor and unable to come to that gigs.

weird thing, srsly, my face now it's pokerface.jpg (google it)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I had the craziest night last night! i am still recuperating from it. I haven't done crap!

I need to quit being stuck on it but what a wild night! I know there are things I need to get past... and also things I need to always remember. I guess I am still just reflecting. There is a lot to reflect on. What a crazy experience!

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Probably one of the best days of my life.

Complete and utter manifestation today.

Got to hang out with goddesses today at the pool.

I'm in love with feminine energy...

So peaceful and loving. Still in a state of euphoria being in the presence of such beauty.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
This is going to be a quick post, but I hope you all don't mind.

Since my last post, I have felt the energy fall into yet another "lull," although, I have learned to appreciate these "breaks" in the intense energies that have been floating around lately. The last full moon cycle we had left me feeling very strained. I really felt loaded down with energies that I did not want, nor need. At the same time, however, that primal "mating" energy was filling me up to the brim. This went on for just about a week during this full moon cycle, and it's something that has never happened to me before. While I won't go into details, I feel for what Sol has been talking about. Spring is traditionally mating season, and it's in full swing, albeit a little late.

Did anybody else have any observable behavior changes (outside of the normal ones) during the full moon cycle this time around?

And as a little addendum, I was very fortunate to meet up with Gradius today in Niagara Falls. What an excellent experience for me, to meet someone within our little support group! The energy of the Falls was insanely intense. Ask Gradius....I was a chatterbox the whole time! We took some pictures, and I'm sure they will be up on the Member's Photos thread when Gradius gets time to post them.....right Gradius?

Anywho, I hope you are all well, and I'm sending you all lots of love!

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
It is always so cool how in these lulls of energy, there is very slow activity in this thread.

It is like we post in direct correlation to the ebb and flow of the world.

Anyway, I am doing good. Very low stress at the moment. Just enjoying the time I do have.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker1984

I'm not sure exactly what information you are looking for and I can't claim to keep full record of what the moon is doing but I was trying to pay attention (I do notice when the moon is full and often feel energy but what kind?) to what I could because i was noticing a lot of a *certain* energy coming upon about once a month or so... more like around around every 29 days, which made me wonder if this energy was coming at me in a cycle that coincided with the moon.

I have not drawn any conclusion on that and actually, i have found that although the energy was seeming to follow some kind of pattern, it is apparently not completely constrained by any pattern.... but I was looking for it.

Again, no conclusions but who knows so I still try to pay attention to such things.

I've ruled out hormones and it looks like the moon might be ruled out but not just quite yet. It doesn't even really follow the same time frame it was.
edit on 31-5-2011 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker1984

Great meeting you TS,

I'll post those pics up soon as I get back to Vancouver,

The full moon and I get along very well sometimes, but other times, it can be hell to pay.

It seems to amplify my mood and situational feelings, so if i'm having a bad set of circumstance and its a full moon along with it, the stress can be felt and visually seen on peoples faces.

Tough gig that moon - Good thing its only a few days long!

-GM

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Hello All:

WOW long thread....good thread.

Yes the ascension is here. Those that have not enjoyed the "BRAIN" rewiring, just wait!

Get ready for the incoming this month from June 1, until the Solstice on June 21. There are a few astrological events that will "tweak" more things... Just be open and "go with the flow" of the mighty cosmic river.

Google and do the research:
Photon belt, galactic center, electromagnetic, 528 hz, ascension symptoms, solar flares, DNA/RNA modification 12 string dna, and of course disclosure.

There is so much more!

Regards, and nameste,

-Chung

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I heard a great phrase today.

"It's either feast or famine."

So true in so many ways.

Let that one sink in for a bit.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolarE-Souljah
I heard a great phrase today.

"It's either feast or famine."

So true in so many ways.

Let that one sink in for a bit.

SolarE:

Feast today! Energy feels wonderful as compared to the last 9 months or so...Feels like completion, the end of the VOID.

*sipping my Yerba Mate*

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

top topics

<< 140  141  142    144  145  146 >>

join