It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Strange Feeling as of Late...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+39 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Hello all.

I don't often post a new thread on ATS, if only because I love to respond to other threads so much more!
The topic of discussion in this thread is based on my own personal feelings, and I'm curious as to whether or not any of the sensitives on this website have been feeling the same things.

I have been getting massive migraines in my right temple for about the past week or so. These have come and gone with different experiences---mostly related to when I investigate and cleanse homes for my clients. The energy around me feels somewhat shifted, as if I'm almost seeing double in my mind's eye (think of it as The Matrix effect from the movie of the same name). My sleep patterns have radically changed, and the dreams have also followed suit. I wake up every morning feeling like I have been hit by a freight train. As an experienced energy practitioner, I know how to use my natural energies to cleanse and shield myself and my living space, so I know that the presence of entities is of no concern. What I feel is more of a global energy disturbance, the likes of what Obi-Wan felt when Alderaan was destroyed in the movie Star Wars.

I have no explanation for these occurrences or the possible shift in energy. I am a relatively healthy person, with no history of mental or physical illness, and I have learned over the 20 years that I have been actively practicing with energy, that this is not just "in my mind."

I'm interested in whether or not the other sensitives on this page have been feeling the same things, or even experiencing what I have been feeling.

I have already talked to the "regulars" on such topics in private U2U's, and you are all free to post your own theories, but I'd like the rest of you to come out of the woodwork and relate any experiences that you may or may not have had.

Thanks ahead of time, and happy posting!

-truthseeker

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
At the risk of sounding obtuse and obvious, I will ask:

Could it just be a migraine? Stress headache? Sinus headache? Allergy?

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
At the risk of sounding obtuse and obvious, I will ask:

Could it just be a migraine? Stress headache? Sinus headache? Allergy?

Not at all. I know when I'm having a "real" migraine, and a "spiritual" migraine. This is not a real migraine, and I haven't ever been a real big sufferer of the real type.

As I explained, I have 20 years of experience in this field of thought and practice, and I know the difference between just "feeling weird" and "feeling weird with abnormal cause."

But thank you for your post, it's always nice to hear from people that want to look for a logical explanation, as that's usually the most valid. However, I can assure you that this is not the case.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker1984

I don't have any point of reference with regards to energy, energy cleansing, etc. so obviously I can't offer any advice.

Could it be a negative entity focusing on you for some reason?

Regardless, best wishes in feeling better soon!

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Have you ever felt like your east and west were messed up for a moment?

like 2 magnets passed by you at the same time and the core of your energy got flipped?or spun?

i've been getting this feeling alot lately. that east is west and vice versa. it wakes me up, when i shouldnt be waking up. im the most sound sleeper in the world. i could sleep through an earthquake. but this feeling keeps waking me. usually 330 or 430 in the middle of the night.

I live in a city where its literally impossible to forget which direction is north. every time you look up, theres a mountain range that confirms, where you are looking, is definitely north.

I seem to have a really good understanding of how my body's magnetics are affected. And i feel this "change" in the normalcy of our magnetics.

Ive been trying to use hot tubs, and get out to natural hot springs whenever I can to try and help my body through these changes. It helps me feel it more.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by 7minds

Actually, at times it does feel as if my inner compass is off. Ask any of my friends and they will tell you that I have an uncanny sense of direction. I seem to know how to get where I'm going by just "feeling it out." Unless of course it is a trip to Long Island, then I'm all sorts of screwed up!
(That's what the Tom-Tom is for...hehe)

The recent events that I have been feeling seem to be related to what you are saying in a way. I wake up from a sound sleep, or I sleep soundly and feel like I was hit by a freight train the next morning. I have also noticed that I have unconsciously been trying to achieve an OBE in the past few nights, as I hear very loud noises and the sound of rushing air just before I wake up again. I wonder if that also has anything to do with what it seems like we are both feeling.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I don't know if this helps but today while at a stop light the ground was moving? I mean it looked like things were out of focus for a moment. This moment last about 30 seconds and I was very concerned....I mean I felt like the view in front of me was wavy-like. I have not noticed this before. It was not my contacts or anything......like time was out of sync or something........
I was silently kinda panicing when the light changed and I reflexly shifted and went on thru the light........I have not noticed any other changes today. I would not have even mentioned it except the OP mentioned magnets........and this is what I would describe my experience as.......like magnets were messed up and I sensed it. ............ it was very unnerving for a moment.
Maybe this is nothing but I wanted to support the OP.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by niikkii
I'm afraid dear sir that you have aids.

Damn, and I thought I was going to rejoin Xenu at any time!

That was funny, but please don't derail my thread again. I'm trying to get serious answers.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by speaknoevil07
I don't know if this helps but today while at a stop light the ground was moving? I mean it looked like things were out of focus for a moment. This moment last about 30 seconds and I was very concerned....I mean I felt like the view in front of me was wavy-like. I have not noticed this before. It was not my contacts or anything......like time was out of sync or something........
I was silently kinda panicing when the light changed and I reflexly shifted and went on thru the light........I have not noticed any other changes today. I would not have even mentioned it except the OP mentioned magnets........and this is what I would describe my experience as.......like magnets were messed up and I sensed it. ............ it was very unnerving for a moment.
Maybe this is nothing but I wanted to support the OP.

Are you in an area known for seismic activity? It could have been a minor tremor, although I wouldn't discount something else just quite yet. Thanks for your insight...hopefully more people have had the same occurrences.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
myself, and others i know who are sensitive to energy have been dealing with something similar for months now. since around november. we all had similar physical symptoms. massive headaches, dizziness, muscle aches/spasms/twitches, completely messed up sleeping patterns, either unable to sleep at all, or we'd be sleeping for more than 12 hours at a time, up to 20 hours a day. i have times where i wake up from a full night (8 hours or so) of sleep and feel just like being run over by a train. that was a really good way of explaining it
i dont feel refreshed at all. its like i've been up and active the entire night, just somewhere else...if that makes any sense. we also experienced a weird sensation in energy...its kind of hard to explain. but it was almost like the energy around us was really static-y and uncomfortable. almost like a wool sweater scratching your skin 24/7. we all felt incredibly moody, irritable...its not as bad now as it was a few months ago, but the symptoms are still there. just less intense. we all felt that it was something bigger than each of us, something either global, or even bigger than just our globe...

i hope that helped

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
There have been many of these types of threads about things feeling "off."

I believe it 100%. Oh my, I feel it. There's something up in the world... I have been doing my daily meditations, and that helps me temporarily, but whenever I step outside into the world, there is just so much tension going on in the air! Everyone seems so stressed out and completely drained. I have noticed this going on for at least the last 6 months, and it seems to be getting more intense.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by devilishlyangelic23

Wow....so you described exactly what I was/still am feeling to. a. tee.

I hate to go into the whole HAARP thing, but I'm wondering if this may have anything to do with it, although I don't think so.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I feel like at times I'm trying to resist something. It's like trying to stay awake when you're super tired, and keep fighting it. What I am afraid of is "falling asleep" before I can figure out what is going on.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker1984

my dad gets those! they can be bad at times.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I wasnt going to mention this but thought I should considering the topic of conversation.

Ive been noticing small black specks in my peripheral that burst into nothingness. Like something moving past me and leaving behind a small tear in space. I see these when im sitting, always in a shadow, where there shouldnt be "light" or moving matter in that space. Like moving in a car and catching images of the objects you pass in your peripheral. never really "seeing" them, but always taking snapshots.

Are these fractals of another energy?

I'm not considering an eye-problem issue....as i have nearly perfect vision.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker1984
reply to post by devilishlyangelic23

I don't know about the rest of you, but I feel like at times I'm trying to resist something. It's like trying to stay awake when you're super tired, and keep fighting it. What I am afraid of is "falling asleep" before I can figure out what is going on.

WOW. that really strikes a chord with me. But alas, I have no idea what is causing it. What happens for me is I sleep a lot, but then when I wake up, I do not feel refreshed at all. Like others have said, I feel like I was exerting myself all night instead of sleeping.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7minds
Ive been noticing small black specks in my peripheral that burst into nothingness..

Oh my goodness, I thought I was the only one! for me, they are purple bursts of energy in my peripheral. It isn't the usual eye anomalies, this is something completely new for me. I have great vision by the way, so it is weird when I see these bursts of colored energy.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   

I wasnt going to mention this but thought I should considering the topic of conversation.

Ive been noticing small black specks in my peripheral that burst into nothingness. Like something moving past me and leaving behind a small tear in space. I see these when im sitting, always in a shadow, where there shouldnt be "light" or moving matter in that space. Like moving in a car and catching images of the objects you pass in your peripheral. never really "seeing" them, but always taking snapshots.

Are these fractals of another energy?

I'm not considering an eye-problem issue....as i have nearly perfect vision.

I can't say that I have ever experienced anything like that before. I do occasionally get the little "floaters" in front of my eyes, but that's just from sitting down or getting up too fast....

The little black specs seem to me like an eye problem, but then again, if there is someone else confirming that they have had the same thing, maybe others have too. Now that you have posted your own experiences, do you have any theories as to what this could be?

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   

[/quote

Wow that's creepy. Ive been getting those lately at first I'd just be on the couch and look over seeing these fast moving spots its been a couple months. I also have the vision focus thing going where I can't maintain focus somteimes.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I personally think that the energy that runs through all matter is being re-tuned, so to speak.

The changes in our senses, the changes on the planet. There seems to be an undeniable connective force that is changing its connection with three dimensional matter.

Thats what my gut tells me. My brain has been scrambling to make sense of this. Ive been looking under every possible stone for answers. Only to find, that the only stone I need to lift, is the stone that holds me to this realm.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join