It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops & Judges Caught Using Secret Codes On Tickets

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I'm so disgusted with this 'respect authority' garbage. I stopped respecting authoritah when they stopped respecting ME. Nowadays corruption in our fine gubment is just getting worse.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by rcwj1975

you could not be more wrong. blowing a stop sign is against the law, but having a bad attitude is not. a secret message between a cop and a judge like this is unacceptable. defendants have the right to know ALL charges against them and have a chance to refute them. ALL charges, includes even BS and DA accusations about 'attitude and respect' written by cops who obviously couldn't pass a 12 grade civics exam.

making ANY allegation against a defendant in code that they are not privy to is 100% un-american and unethical.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   

typical cop logic. nobody is defending breaking the law. they are defending someone's right to know all accusations against them. its called living in a nation of laws not of men. you'd think someone who acts concerned about the law would agree. pay attention people THIS is how you expose people who profess to care about law and order but deep down want to live in a land of disgusting vigilantism.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by rcwj1975

Originally posted by richierich
So, unless the cops ignore all but obvious evidence and stick to the facts

....... Again my testimony and video to your violation is what makes you guilty, you being a pain in the a@@ just makes you not get a break on the fine. So is your actual argument I shouldn't have the right to want you to pay the full fine for your violation?

What you WANT is of no import to the justice system. How dare you!! You, the cop who is charging a defendant, ALSO wants the judge to CHANGE his sentence based on YOUR PERSONAL feelings about the defendant!! If you cannot see the OBVIOUS problems with that, then you have NO business out there with a badge.

If you WANT someone to pay the maximum fine, then get the law changed so that the judge has no discretion...thats the AMERICAN way....yours is the FASCIST way. Why not just put your opinion signs where all can see them? WHY hidden so just a judge can see? Because it is IMPROPER and you know it....you are hiding the signs because you are a devious, underhanded, sneaky cop who has no compunctions about gaming the justice system so you can have a thrill at seeing someone get the max....have you seen a psychiatrist lately to discuss your issues with authority abuse?

The FED already said that it is wrong....I am asking you; Is the FED wrong, or are YOU? Answer that, IF you can...and also tell us WHY your secret system HELPS the justice system maintain credibility and how it helps the image people have of cops....er, that is if you care!

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I dont think any of you would know TRUE Justice if it slapped you in the face.

Justice is about the quality of fairness given in response to a negative circumstance.

If I called any of you, STUPID ####### as a civillian you would sue my @$$, but you have the right to call me every name in the book if I was officer? How about Justifying that?

How about the fact that most Criminals have MANY run-ins with the law? It isnt the Good attitude people that pose a threat to Society and each of your individual persons. Its the Arrogant Douchebag that got a ticket for breaking a law, and his disrespect towards the officer ONLY earned him maximum sentence.

So either Law Enforcement Officials find ways to DETER criminal behavior (as apparently all of you dont want to do anything stupid to get an AH on your paper). I'd have to say its working. I talked to a couple of cops this week and found out that the AH that Rcwj was referring to is common place. And if The U.S. Constitution decides that this is unethical then I myself will ask congress to make it legal to ask what was the attitude of the offender at the time of the incident because 1 it is a fair assessment and it can be JUSTIFIED in that a person having a negative attitude will more than likely break more laws and LAWS are created to stop behaviors that will hurt others or hinder societies growth.

The only thing you have to concern YOURSELVES with is the ethics of the Officer involved.

Society has lost touch with the reality we live in. People my age are growning into useless, system abusing juveniles and young adults... but all because someone somewhere thinks that Justice should be served by means of who can pay the most.

Well if correcting Criminal behavior means sticking it to the criminal to pay a small fine, then I am ALL FOR IT. When you get offended by an offender that got away because Justice never served him to pay a fine that he JUSTLY deserved... dont ask for compensation, dont ask for Justice, because when it was there.. you complained. AND THAT IS WHAT SOCIETY DOES. You burn the bridge and your like Oh S#IT, I needed that bridge... too late. Oh well... i guess it will be ok to maybe die now... I was safer before but whatever.

Most people dont have the stomach to do what is neccessary to prevent needless deaths and assaults. But you will condemn those that do. Then you yourselves are not Just... would you argue that you still deserve Justice?

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by rjmelter
I dont think any of you would know TRUE Justice if it slapped you in the face.

Justice is about the quality of fairness given in response to a negative circumstance.

If I called any of you, STUPID ####### as a civillian you would sue my @$$, but you have the right to call me every name in the book if I was officer? How about Justifying that?

How about the fact that most Criminals have MANY run-ins with the law? It isnt the Good attitude people that pose a threat to Society and each of your individual persons. Its the Arrogant Douchebag that got a ticket for breaking a law, and his disrespect towards the officer ONLY earned him maximum sentence.

So either Law Enforcement Officials find ways to DETER criminal behavior (as apparently all of you dont want to do anything stupid to get an AH on your paper). I'd have to say its working. I talked to a couple of cops this week and found out that the AH that Rcwj was referring to is common place. And if The U.S. Constitution decides that this is unethical then I myself will ask congress to make it legal to ask what was the attitude of the offender at the time of the incident because 1 it is a fair assessment and it can be JUSTIFIED in that a person having a negative attitude will more than likely break more laws and LAWS are created to stop behaviors that will hurt others or hinder societies growth.

The only thing you have to concern YOURSELVES with is the ethics of the Officer involved.

Society has lost touch with the reality we live in. People my age are growning into useless, system abusing juveniles and young adults... but all because someone somewhere thinks that Justice should be served by means of who can pay the most.

Well if correcting Criminal behavior means sticking it to the criminal to pay a small fine, then I am ALL FOR IT. When you get offended by an offender that got away because Justice never served him to pay a fine that he JUSTLY deserved... dont ask for compensation, dont ask for Justice, because when it was there.. you complained. AND THAT IS WHAT SOCIETY DOES. You burn the bridge and your like Oh S#IT, I needed that bridge... too late. Oh well... i guess it will be ok to maybe die now... I was safer before but whatever.

Most people dont have the stomach to do what is neccessary to prevent needless deaths and assaults. But you will condemn those that do. Then you yourselves are not Just... would you argue that you still deserve Justice?

PLEASE show all of us the statistics you used to determine that " people with negative attitudes will break more laws"? UNREAL!! you have some nerve!! It is NOT YOUR JOB to assume that you are reducing crime by violating our rights...it staggers the sound mind to read this nonsense.

You are operating on the assumption that your secret codes are actually accomplishing some good...in fact you are undermining the system you have sworn to uphold...and that means you should be removed from your job. You STILL have not replied: Who is right? The FED who says it is wrong, or YOU, who thinks that you are the alpha and omega and who should determine how much a judge gives a defendant !!

It is NOT fair or right to insert secret info that a defendant cannot refute....what if you are lying? cops lie like we all breathe...so it is more than rerasonable to assume that a cop is the LAST person to trust implicitly. Lets say you just don't like the fact that I refused to answer any of your questions, and I refused your consent demand...and then I asked over and over if I am free to leave...no doubt in your ego driven mind that might very well mean that you would put a ' frownie' on my ticket.

You would be attempting to punish me for acting in a totally legal manner, and that is sick sick sick. If we left it to cops, no one would be safe unless they fell down and worshipped you at every chance...the police have NO BUSINESS alleging anything NOT supported by evidence of a crime!! It is NOT a crime to have an ' attitude ' with a cop, and cops are supposed to be enforcing the laws, NOT punishing those that do not meet their definition of a ' respectful' drone.

Also, you are totally wrong about lawsuits....if a cop cursed someone, which they do all day long, no one can sue for that...hell, the cops bosses would cover it up and laugh at a complainant...there are no grounds for a suit for language...but curse a cop and likley he will violate the law and find a flase reason to arrest...then hide on court day and fail to show because of the embarassment of a dismissal...but the cop has the SICK and twisted satisfaction oif having harrassed a citizen...dear God, what ever happendd to real cops? now all we have are bullies and fascists..for the most part.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

hell, the cops bosses would cover it up and laugh at a complainant...there are no grounds for a suit for language...but curse a cop and likley he will violate the law and find a flase reason to arrest...then hide on court day and fail to show because of the embarassment of a dismissal...

So YOU can say what you want and lie...like the above and yet YOU put yourself WAY above the moral standards of cops...awesome job hypocrite.

Again, again, again, you guys are making stuff up as you go. My code is NOT illegal, what is illegal about it? My code does NOT sway the judge when it comes to guilt or innocence? The code DOES sway the judge to NOT cut you a break like the mature adult who did wrong and accepted it, but still was guilty of being wrong. So lets call this what it really is...you being pissed off that the mature adults didn't have to pay as much as you did or would. Is that immoral, illegal, unethical, NO...why because your the same person who will bith when cops arrest everyone for every little thing. So it has to be your personal agenda to bitch about us and then really bitch about us because YOU can't control your behavior.

The nice person is no less guitly than the person who was an a@@...why can't you see this? They were treated different because THEY treated someone different...BUT never were they fined or charged with more crimes as many of you are trying to say. Never was the evidence weighed any different? Bot guilty..both got ticketed, ONE payed the max fine, one didn't...why...because they broke the law and made a choice to NOT be cut a break when it came to the FINE...not the charge. How you guys keep confusing these two is BEYOND me.

As to your question about the FED...I trained with almost every Fed Agency out there, did an attachment with the ATF for 6 months, they are, like anyone else NORMAL and in my experiance will do the same thing. If you can't control yourself during a traffic stop over a violation YOU CAUSED, you send signals, and they sure as hell aren't good ones. I can imagine what some people do when their wives forget to have dinner on the table for thier short tempered a@@....

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

PLEASE show all of us the statistics you used to determine that " people with negative attitudes will break more laws"? UNREAL!! you have some nerve!! It is NOT YOUR JOB to assume that you are reducing crime by violating our rights...it staggers the sound mind to read this nonsense.

You are operating on the assumption that your secret codes are actually accomplishing some good...in fact you are undermining the system you have sworn to uphold...and that means you should be removed from your job. You STILL have not replied: Who is right? The FED who says it is wrong, or YOU, who thinks that you are the alpha and omega and who should determine how much a judge gives a defendant !!

It is NOT fair or right to insert secret info that a defendant cannot refute....what if you are lying? cops lie like we all breathe...so it is more than rerasonable to assume that a cop is the LAST person to trust implicitly. Lets say you just don't like the fact that I refused to answer any of your questions, and I refused your consent demand...and then I asked over and over if I am free to leave...no doubt in your ego driven mind that might very well mean that you would put a ' frownie' on my ticket.

You would be attempting to punish me for acting in a totally legal manner, and that is sick sick sick. If we left it to cops, no one would be safe unless they fell down and worshipped you at every chance...the police have NO BUSINESS alleging anything NOT supported by evidence of a crime!! It is NOT a crime to have an ' attitude ' with a cop, and cops are supposed to be enforcing the laws, NOT punishing those that do not meet their definition of a ' respectful' drone.

I hope this helps
Criminal Beginnings

Maybe they dont get sued for that, I know in the old days they did... maybe things have changed but... here is an example of an officer being cursed and not using his discretion. He locks the kid up. Many officers just look at the people and let them cuss them out left and right. Cussing

but why dont you take a look at this website... it pretty much covers on aspect of what most of our classes talk about regularly. CLICK HERE

Its actually against the law to cuss in many places... its still on the books but officers dont arrest you for it normally unless you are being a public nuisance.

Would you mind showing me proof of these accusations??

Also, you are totally wrong about lawsuits....if a cop cursed someone, which they do all day long, no one can sue for that...hell, the cops bosses would cover it up and laugh at a complainant...there are no grounds for a suit for language...but curse a cop and likley he will violate the law and find a flase reason to arrest...then hide on court day and fail to show because of the embarassment of a dismissal...but the cop has the SICK and twisted satisfaction oif having harrassed a citizen...dear God, what ever happendd to real cops? now all we have are bullies and fascists..for the most part.

I know for a fact this isnt true... you should be ashamed for even filling someones head that it MAY be true. Some officers do laugh at some of the people that come in that dont know what the hell they are doing... dont know the laws. But they do not MOCK them and not provide justice for that individual unless its just so outlandish that there would be no justice because there is no real offense. ANYWAYS

I gave you some reading material, hope it helps.

If anyone would like copies of the powerpoints we use in class I would be happy to provide some of them. RCWJ I would be happy to send you some just to refresh your memory on current studies also if youd like. I know i should probably study some more too.......

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by rjmelter

Where are you / did you go to school? Seems there's a few on here quoting stuff from Professional Communications and Community Policing, not to mention some quotes that sound just like one of my instructors.

Myself, NWTC Green Bay... coming into this with a background in the military and 5 years as security (three of which was armed, contracted for Homeland Security).

And before anyone jumps my back about "typical cop mind set", need I remind you fine folks that I'm an occultist? Before you talk about cops being of a particular min set, perhaps you should check out the threads I post on, namely the lost civilizations and spiritual / occult stuff. I seriously doubt you'll find many officers who believe in the same things I do.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by The Soothsayer

I'm from Georgia around the Atlanta area. I think Criminal Justice information is pretty limited. I tried finding stuff like whats in my books so i could quickly post it, and thats what I found.

Criminal Justice as I mention a third of the time is a baby. Its a work in progress, with a system so new, and kinda old when it comes to practicing it (atleast) there are always issues and too many people that dont belong (high school kids that want revenge etc).

Im sure I rub a lot of posters wrong in here. I bet there are some abusers to this Policy, I bet there are abusers to a lot of Policy's. and I agree something needs to be done about crooked ass police, but I do know that with education they are trying to get the old thinkers out of LEO positions and new age thinkers in...I personally believe in the use of lethal force as a measure of LAST resort... but when I have a gun coming toward me I dont know how I will repond. Most dont until they are in that situation.

However, I believe the system works for the most part and it should be respected (and I personally think the corrections system needs a revamp from hell, those guys dont have a chance at recovery because they just sit in cages with similar people all day). AND they waste tons of tax payer dollars. The free court cases for them cost billions a year in the U.S. (along side with housing expenses too). I also encourage anyone ambitious enough to challenge the system to get a degree in Criminal Justice and help make it better. The system is a work in progress... its still growing. Maturing etc. Sometimes things have to get worse before they get better and thats what I hope the current U.S. Criminal Justice system is up to.

In the end I may not even have what it takes to be out in the field, but I'm going to give it a shot and see If I feel its my calling or not. If not I'm going to end up somewhere in the Criminal Justice system trying to either rehabilitate people that are only in the situation because of poor parenting, poor economic status and misunderstandings (more so their psychological thought processes, I believe in people (except murderers)) or I will end up doing investigative work for private sector or maybe public sector stuff. If I ever offend someone w/ saying they are mental I simply mean at this point in time their mind is clouded, they are thinking dissociatively, and they need to sit back and look on their lives from another perspective.

Anyways... there ya go. Your Don't Tread on me isnt Air Force is it?

[edit on 5-3-2010 by rjmelter]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Your code IS illegal. Show us the policy that covers what is included on a ticket, and please show the part about making secret signs for a judge. If it is legal, and you are supposeed to do it, then surely it is spelled out formally...right? NO!! There is NO such policy...because YOU and other cops just decided to make your OWN policy, which includes including hidden signs on the official form that are intended to communicate secretly to the judge an unproven and likley false personal opinion that has ZERO to do with the offense charged!!

Now if that is not clear enough for you, then you are hopeless.

You would never want to get caught doing this by an attorney because he would accuse you of improperly attempting to influence justice. in my opinion, any cop that defaces an official document without proper and legal cause should be charged criminally. i think that YOU should face a judge for trying to subvert justice, and the appearance of all this is TERRIBLE for cops...the FED was right..it looks BAD and IS bad.

but you want more than the law allows...you want your SICK pathetic satisfaction at knowing that you are punishing someone, or trying to, for actions that do not constitute a crime. Shame on you.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Question to all Leos

Why the secret messages on tickets are you all Masonic?

The entire action of pulling over and dealing with a suspect is being filmed by your car's equipment. Doesn't make sense and IMHO very childish considering all actions is on film. The very least this Alpha Hoteling on tickets is unprofessional!

Now for the non Leos want to see a Leo become Alpha Hotel?

Pull out a video recorder, camera or one of todays cell phones that supports video and start videoing as you are being videoed. Instant Leo Alpha Hotel and soon to be law breaker! Of course you may have a trip to the ER or the very least behind bars...

I have seen enough documentaries on videos and don't have to site examples because we have all seen Leos become Alpha Hotel when the video camera has been turned on them.

Enough said, and yes, I would rather call a buddy to help rather than calling a Leo. I have and would never dream of the latter!

BTW last ticket was 28 years ago and I received driving school so the fine was the same (actually the money was paid to the traffic course) except no points were entered on my drivers lic as I was a professional driver.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Your code IS illegal.

Please show me the law where this is so.

Show us the policy that covers what is included on a ticket, and please show the part about making secret signs for a judge. If it is legal, and you are supposeed to do it, then surely it is spelled out formally...right? NO!!

Policy is NOT law. If it is NOT written in policy then it is NOT wrong to do for the reasons that have been given. Our policy says nothing about citations except one MUST be issed at an accident scene to the at fault driver. Reason being, the citation is a STATE form and the STATE would have to mandate this. There is NOTHING secret about it since it is on the front of the citation and the driver gets their copy WITH the code on...if ever asked I have ZERO issues saying what it is.

There is NO such policy

Correct, see above

because YOU and other cops just decided to make your OWN policy, which includes including hidden signs on the official form that are intended to communicate secretly to the judge an unproven and likley false personal opinion that has ZERO to do with the offense charged!!

This is where you are wrong. I do not put it on a ticket unless it actually happens, and it IS proven by my dash video. Of course as you and many say its not against the law to be an AHOLE, so if no crime has been committed then why am I having to prove anything..so now you want me to work outside the same box your preaching about. Your correct by the way, it has ZERO to do with the charge...hence what i have been saying all along. The charge isn't being an ahole, its the traffic violation, if found guilty or not is up to me to prove. Its up to the judge to hand out the fine...nothing is changing, except maybe how much you pay, but you WILL NOT ever pay more than what the fine was originally for, so your mad at the idea that someone else got a break, and you didn't...that has to be it because that is the ONLY debatable issue. Using your theory I shouldn't of let the 17 year old go today I caught with 2 joints...instead he should of been thrown in jail and not cut a break because its WRONG for me to decide his fate, I am not the judge, so just arrest everyone for EVERYTHING and not allow their life, circumstances, attitude, etc...dicatate anything right?

You would never want to get caught doing this by an attorney because he would accuse you of improperly attempting to influence justice.

He can accuse me of anything he likes. I have NO ISSUES telling the court that I in fact wrote AH on the citation because the driver was aggressive and hostile. I have NO ISSUES telling the driver, lawyer, and judge that I feel the driver should get the full fine and no break because he is an ahole. Jut like I have no issue telling the lawyer or judge to cut someone a break because they were mature and realized they screwed up (just like we all do). I am not influencing justice at all...that would be me saying judge find him guilt because he was an ahole. If I was doing that, then hell yes your right and that would be morally wrong and ILLEGAL. But I still have to prove my case, still have to supply the court with evidence, so there is NO INJUSTICE...except yet again, the fact an ahole pays full price rather then getting a discount.

in my opinion, any cop that defaces an official document without proper and legal cause should be charged criminally.

If it were illegal to not put anything in my remarks section of the citation then I would agree with you 100%. But again this goes on the front of the ticket in my remarks section and EVERYONE see's it.

i think that YOU should face a judge for trying to subvert justice, and the appearance of all this is TERRIBLE for cops...the FED was right..it looks BAD and IS bad.

Again subvert justice how? I still have to prove my case and the driver gets a fair trial...so where is the issue...oh wait I know, that aholes pay full price and nice people who aren't aholes get a break. How is it terrible. What is terrible is a human being acting like an ahole when THEY do something wrong. What is terrible is adults losing control and not taking responsibility. What is terrible is people like this is why we live an such a society as we do. As the fed said he writes it out on his reports, as do I for an arrest report, simply do not for traffic citations. Tell you what, to make you happy tomorrow IF I get a jerk I will write it out FULLY in the remarks and let you know what happens.

but you want more than the law allows...you want your SICK pathetic satisfaction at knowing that you are punishing someone, or trying to, for actions that do not constitute a crime. Shame on you.

No I don't. Not once did I ask for more than the law allows, that is YOU thinking so. Never once did I ask for a bigger fine, harsher punishment, unfair treatment for their court trial, etc....NOT ONCE! I am man enough to admit it DOES make me happy to see a careless ahole driver get the full fine. ABSOLUTELY!!! This world would be much better without those who cannot control their tempers, cops and people! I again state that sometimes they do constitute a crime and I make the decision what to do at that time. Again, just for you, after I write out the aggressive & hostile on the ticket, IF, i come across an ahole, the next guy I will then NOT cut a break by just issuing a citation, just for you I will arrest him for obstruction and lock him away. That way he got a fair shake as your saying and I did it by the book. Will that work for you?

Also let me point out...unlike YOU I am man enough to admit my faults, admit I am not perfect and admit that I am simply a human being doing a tough job I love. That is why people get cut breaks by me ALL THE TIME, that is why I don't arrest everyone for every little thing like some do. That is why I counsel kids rather then lock em up in an RYDC to rot. That is why I can go out in my city and shake hands with business owners, shake hands with the homeless (as long as I brought crackers..lol, they love them), help change a tire for a woman as MEN drive by for 20 minutes before I get there and don't stop to help, why I LOVE the look on a victims face when I tell them we found their rapist, robber, burglar, etc..., that is why I like to NOT give citations to people who understand I got a job to do. So if you think I am going to lose sleep over making some jerkoff pay the full fine because he is simply an ahole, you would be mistaken. Call me all the names you want, feel however you like, the bottom line is its not about being nice to me the officer, its about having respect for another human being....especially after it was THEIR fault they even had to meet me that day.

Funny, I had to call the customer service dept for a company today and they had stuff so screwed up it was stupid. Did I scream at the lady on the phone simply doing her job? NO....and because of that she helped me out and things are squared away. Had I called her a b word and c word, told her to f off and said she's stupid, so she decided to screw with me and delay my order longer...guess who I have to blame for that? You guessed it...ME...even if what she did was UNETHICAL or AGAINST POLICY...ahhh to have a world where people just understood.

Oh and lastly...you guys better hire robocop...cause the standard at which YOU think human police officers should operate is UNHUMAN....i.e. make no mistakes, never get emotions involved, solve every crime, make perfect slit second decisions, etc.....funny rich, you seem to have all the answers and know how a cop should be, why haven't you applied? I mean your standard is higher which would make those around you better. Plus I am sure you know how to handle and deal with everything in society!

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Replying to "show me a lawyer"...

An instructor of mine, who started out as a law clerk and went up the ranks to judge actually approves of this.

But, then again, all you nay-sayers will just proclaim that he's in cahoots as well. Probably won't make any difference knowing he's also against Obama run socialism.

edit here on down

The Don't Tread isn't Air Force, sorry... I was in the Navy, served on the Midway (last crew before final decommission). Just using it to proclaim myself as a Tea Partier and anti Obama.

Here's some more food for thought to those against us... I was raised by a hippie mom and a Nam vet father; you really honestly believe that I am pro establishment?

[edit on 2010/3/5 by The Soothsayer]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by richierich

Im not going to even bother replying to you...

I have a strong feeling that you will either be behind bars shortly or already have. I hope my links proved helpful because I noticed you didnt even bother replying to those either.

and AH is not an opinion. People know what it is when they see it.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by rjmelter

Im not going to even bother replying to you...

I have a strong feeling that you will either be behind bars shortly or already have. I hope my links proved helpful because I noticed you didnt even bother replying to those either.

and A
H is not an opinion. People know what it is when they see it.

Of course you won't, because you will look like a fool. you cannot refute what I say logically so you call a few names...makes a few silly guesses, and run like a scalded dog...thats the only way you can escape logic.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

More of your nonsense. you use a code that is NOT authorized anywhere, and say its OK. You ask ME to show a law against it, but you cannot show a law that says its OK..typical cop crap. Twist it around and blame the others and then close your mind.

You are wanting the judge to impose a maximum sentence on a defendant based ONLY on your personal opinion, with NO chance for anyone to refute your accusation. Attitude is NOT an element of the law, and so is NOT a part of the system. You want people to PAY more for NOT kissing your behind than those that have some pride and know their rights.

You want an EXTRA advantage...just like all cheaters, you want to be able to CHANGE the dynamic of a trial so you get the satisfaction of putting the screws to someone that did not fit your idea of a subjugated and meek sissy. But since you have not a shred of justice in you, you have no qualms about gaming the system.

NO ATTORNEY would allow a cop to get on the stand and make derogatory remarks about a defendant based only on his opinion...no way. What does THAT have to do with the elements of the offense? NOTHING!! And if it has NOTHING to do with the offense, it has NO place in a court, except to PREJUDICE the accused before all evidence is heard.

A judge hearing a case and looking at a frown or an AH on an official form cannot escape being affected...even if in a minor way, it still is changing the trial with NON evidential crap that has NO bearing on the case. lets face it...cops want it all...total authority, total trust, and all the shile they are acting to destroy the Constitution and the system.

Double shame on any cop that believes that it is his duty, or right, to inject his ' feelings" into a legal matter. Your opinion should not matter!! Who cares if your little feelings were hurt by a citizen NOT bowing and scraping to you? Not me, and not the system.

you are a rouge cop, one that disrespects the system, and games it to get payback on people who do not show you the deference you seem to regard as your god given right...well, it is NOT. this practice WILL soon halt...ALL the legal experts are HORRIFIED by SECRET attempts to demonize a person, and all because the cop was having a bad day and was overy sensitive and willing to throw professionalism out the door with the trash. Cops today need to be retrained and not allowed a badge or gun until they are willing to FOLLOW the law and system and not game it....and thats what this is, gaming the system to get back at those who did not recognize your exalted status. SICK, SICK sick.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Well thats your take.

Have you ever tried talking to a kid and reasoning to them that Santa IS NOT REAL?

Well thats How I feel when talking to you.

AH on a ticket is justifiable and hopefully they will start making it mandatory to start gauging the character of an offender at the scene of a violation/accident. Behavior and Attitude is a good indicator for sentencing. If the person is respectful they deserve to be helped out as much as possible. A person who is disrespectful doesnt deserve anything but the fine hes about to receive.

AND AGAIN

I have a feeling you are an offender and thus is why you feel that way. Your BEHAVIOR certainly warrants me to think so. You speak with fire on the subject but cant back it up with legitimate facts... such is the thinking of Criminals... Delusional.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

More of your nonsense. you use a code that is NOT authorized anywhere, and say its OK. You ask ME to show a law against it, but you cannot show a law that says its OK..typical cop crap. Twist it around and blame the others and then close your mind.

Let me ask you this, if running a stop sign WAS NOT in the code book, would it be against the law to run a stop sign?

As to "putting the screws to someone" as you mentioned in the rest of your post, let me put into perspective what your saying. In YOUR vision of justice, everyone should get the max penalty for the crime they commit. Why, because guess who has a say in NOT giving full sentences to a criminal? WE DO when we make recommendations to the prosecutor. In YOUR way of thinking, if I get called to Publix and a 17 year old got caught stealing a bag of chips because he was homeless, he should be taken to jail, go infront of the judge, and recieve the 3 year maximum sentence....instead of probation and some help to get him into a shelter. How does a kid like that get a chance to only get probation and be put in a shelter? When I mark it onmy paperwork his FULL circumstances and attitude towards the crime committed. So in your mind I shouldn't be marking personal attitude on any of my paperwork and just let a hungry kid go to jail for 3 years over chips.

Again you may think you know better and think your way is the only right way, but until your out here trying to do something about it, its just your opinion, and as you already said, opinions don't mean squat.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Considering you have the entire deed caught on Leo camera you Leos are now playing god like games with your secret messages. I don't believe that you guys ever would allow a 17 year old a second chance. This is why I taught my children that the police man is not their friend. When seeing one my children are taught to go the other way. Not being near a Leo, enhances their chances of survival in the free world of secret messages and corruption.

I rather my chances in a darken room with a convict than to have to be assumed innocent with a pissed off Leo. Secret messages when a recording will do - how childish is that?

I only wished the tax payer would allow me the same kind of video protection when going about my legal business as they do the Leos in case I am pulled over by a pissed off Leo having a bad day.

You Leos never answered my question, Why do Leos go Alpha Hotel when a presumed innocent or his friends aim a video camera to record Leo actions.

Simple question! There are enough public domain videos to prove my point that Leos go Alpha Hotel in front of a camera, so please answer the question or better still site the regulations prohibiting videoing a Leo about his "lawful" business.

Are you Leos afraid that both recordings will not tell the same story. How can a presumed innocent defend himself with secret messages on back of tickets. We must all remember not every ticket is given a conviction in court. When someone feels they are right they may be a little pissed off and show a little attitude. After all only the Leo gets paid goint to court to settle a ticket. When a person with a ticket over turned there is no compensation for having to take the day off but never the less Leo gets paid! He doesn't even have to say sorry.

In case you are wondering why my anger or how my posings sound, I will try and explain. I am a Viet Nam veteran who have marched 6 years running on Veterans Day only to be surrounded and harrassed by Leos. I had my rights for freedom which I served therefore earned of which one of them is freedom of speech only to be overruled by the Rich mans army.

The tragic irony, there now is a group of angry "Iraqi Vets Against the War". Who are learning what we learned.

If you stifle my rights as a decorated veteran with two honourable discharges and I have witness beatings of my fellow protesters how can I ever have faith that you Leos are fair? After all it wasn't Leos Day!

Zig Hail Leo. Your suit of armor in your avatar makes you look as you sound!

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join