It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops & Judges Caught Using Secret Codes On Tickets

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
We should also be able to write things on our tickets too, like:

"BAD COP! NO DONUT!"

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by rcwj1975
As for yout stolen property concern, I am guessing you think we as cops have ways of finding ALL stolen property? I mean your argument is we don't recover enough stolen stuff to offset the tickets we write. Do you have ANY idea how hard it is to get trace evidence at ANY crime scene...ESPECIALLY a burglary or entering auto, etc???? Obviously not.
[edit on 3/2/2010 by rcwj1975]

No you don't.

I am wise enough to feel that police should be phased out since they cost more than they are worth. All you need is a three retired neighbors phones and nothing better to do than look out the window all day and you have the best neighborhood watch you can get. Throw in a Sheriff (Not police, not CHP) and you have the equivalent of an entire city police force.

Unless the theif has access to a transporter 'all' property can be found If you can't then you are a failure at the job you were sworn to do.

[edit on 3-3-2010 by ..5..]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by rcwj1975

Oh yeah, I have an idea.

Everyone here on ATS and in the public thinks though, that I am crazy.

Ron Paul touched on it. I believe he would like to say what I do, but cannot because he would be crucified.

What you brought up earlier in this thread. Go OLD SCHOOL. Quit arresting and incarcerating non criminal offenses.

Where there is no victim, there is NO crime.

Now, this would require us to impart heavier penalties for such things as negligent homicide or negligent assault. For others that do not know what I mean-e.g. Drunk driving accident causing harm. You would be incarcerated much heavier than now, to stop idiots from driving drunk. This is just one example.

Anyway, non victim crimes is over half of what LEO's have to deal with. With this adjustment, LEO's would actually be able to do what they should, protect citizens.

Of course, this is a pie in the sky dream.

I remember growing up and really getting into a heated conversation with my SOCIAL PROBLEMS teacher in PUBLIC SCHOOL. Does anyone remember MADD?

Now, do you deny my truth?

[edit on 3/3/2010 by endisnighe]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Happens here too. If you get pulled over and your car receives a defect notice, the transport inspectors can tell if you mouthed off at the cops by the asterisk they drew on your sticker. Good luck getting it passed then...

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spectre0o0
apparently georgia cops are out front aholes. like police don't lie. are you kidding me????
typical attitude... its ok for me to break the law.
how about next time you fly by me at 90 mph,i pull you over and give you a ticket? what will your attitude be? will you respect the law.or will you act like an ahole?
i bet the latter.

Why are we discussing me telling a lie? Not sure where that came from. You not liking what I am saying is fine, but what law did I break?

Next time I fly by you at 90 follow me, you might be shocked to find out that I am going to a call. NO we ARE NOT allowed to run lights and sirens all the time. Its called priority 2 calls...meaning get your a@@ there now. Your perception is we are speeding just to speed, and sure it may be some officer who is doing so, but it could also be the unit responding to a silent alarm or burglary in progress...ever think of that? Of course not...your not that smart....so thank god other peoples lives AREN'T in your hands.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ..5..
No you don't.

I am wise enough to feel that police should be phased out since they cost more than they are worth. All you need is a three retired neighbors phones and nothing better to do than look out the window all day and you have the best neighborhood watch you can get. Throw in a Sheriff (Not police, not CHP) and you have the equivalent of an entire city police force.

Unless the theif has access to a transporter 'all' property can be found If you can't then you are a failure at the job you were sworn to do.

Please phase us out...by all means superman come save the world. I mean you got all the answers...hell U2U me your info and I'll make sure you are working for the City of Atlanta by friday so you can make the city crime free.

All the property can be found huh...watch CSI much?

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Your comment on the CSI thing is a conspiracy I was thinking of writing.

I think Hollywood is part of the propaganda wing of government.

I find it funny that all the crime dramas solve all the crimes in a 44 minute period!

It is almost funny if it was not so sad.

I would love to put together a thread on repetitive crime statistics due to the release of TRUE criminals.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by rcwj1975
Please phase us out...by all means superman come save the world. I mean you got all the answers...hell U2U me your info and I'll make sure you are working for the City of Atlanta by friday so you can make the city crime free.

All the property can be found huh...watch CSI much?

If you really wanted to do your job you could find out more by asking the correct questions on craigslist Atlanta (Great place for anon tips) instead of screwing around on ATS.
In my life I have been robbed twice. Both times all the police did was take reports and sit with their thumbs up their a$$ until (the first time) me and my roomate tracked down the motel room that the thief was in and so we didn't wind up getting arrested ourselves for retrieving our own stolen property we called to let the police know that we were going in (Boy did they react fast then because there is nothing better than being able to claim they solved a crime when someone else did all the work and faced all the danger- unarmed.)
Years later the second time I went the craigslist route and it took about two weeks to track down the person and he had moved out of state, changed his name, phone# and had no property to trace and I found him anyway. So no I don't think much of the crime solving statistics that I find. In fact look up the crimes solved in 1950 and 1960 nand compare it to 2010 and explain why you are so ineffective now in comparison. If I had the power to fire police for non performance I would.

Put down the donut, dust the powdered sugar off of your shirt and start doing what the taxpayers expect instead of being a holdup man with a pad of tickets.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe
Your comment on the CSI thing is a conspiracy I was thinking of writing.

I think Hollywood is part of the propaganda wing of government.

I find it funny that all the crime dramas solve all the crimes in a 44 minute period!

It is almost funny if it was not so sad.

I would love to put together a thread on repetitive crime statistics due to the release of TRUE criminals.

TV cop shows are why JURY trials are more of a failure these days then success. People watch these shows and then come to court to sit on a jury and ask retarded questions like, "did the gun have his fingerprints on it"? Well ANY expert will tell you getting a fingerprint off a gun is damn near impossible, but low and behold on CSI they get 5 prints on one gun in 15 seconds. So now WE are expected to do the same thing.

Reality HAS been altered thanks to TV...there is NO doubt. People actually believe there is trace evidence on every scene...well thats simply WRONG....so if you do that thread, let me know..lol

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I wouldnt waste anymore time with this guy - IMO total troll.

I have already accused him in another thread but its all coming together now along with that bogus FBI story.

If I am wrong well then I hope you don't move any further south. I doubt I am though.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   

I have been a member of three different trials.

You would be surprised on how in depth we got on all of the trials.

They were all in California.

I just have a question for you, would you like to be in any of those juries on the 9/11 conspirators?

God, could you imagine being a jurist for over a year on crap like that?

It makes me shudder.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreenBicMan
I wouldnt waste anymore time with this guy - IMO total troll.

I have already accused him in another thread but its all coming together now along with that bogus FBI story.

If I am wrong well then I hope you don't move any further south. I doubt I am though.

A troll is this POST....if your not smart enough to debate and get pissed off when someone has an opinon DIFFERENT than yours then you need to grow up or not post on my threads or any threads that have adults in them discussing things.

Your whiny approach to trying to call me a liar is comical, stupid, but comical....and please clarify for all your wisdom that is "bringing it together" showing I am bogus, as you put it.

Sorry to get off topic on this thread but an ACTUAL troll needed guidence to his bridge.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe
I just have a question for you, would you like to be in any of those juries on the 9/11 conspirators?

God, could you imagine being a jurist for over a year on crap like that?

It makes me shudder.

I would like to be a juror for a 9/11, but they better pay more than the $25 a day...lol

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ..5..
So no I don't think much of the crime solving statistics that I find. In fact look up the crimes solved in 1950 and 1960 nand compare it to 2010 and explain why you are so ineffective now in comparison. If I had the power to fire police for non performance I would.

Put down the donut, dust the powdered sugar off of your shirt and start doing what the taxpayers expect instead of being a holdup man with a pad of tickets.

Are you SERIOUSLY comparing stats of the 50's and 60's to 2010 WITHOUT weighing in all the factors? Holy crap man.

Hey donuts are good, and I skip the powdered ones because they are messy...

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Those three trials in Cali, I was paid for my mileage and THAT was all. I lived 5 miles from the courthouse.

Let me see, $14 was what I was given.

Now, my company believed that to be a good citizen I should be a jurist if necessary. They paid me while I was in court.

Now, that is not normal. I had a great bosses. Of course I was on salary and I still did work after I got out of session, but, big but here, others are not given that privilege.

The only law was that they cannot let you go during trial. Now, people that were not given pay by their employers do ANYTHING to get out of it.

Sorry your honor, I think that black guy should be hung. I saw ALL kinds of things used to get out of serving.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   

You are right of course, you cannot compare the two time periods.

5-think of it this way, if rcwj has to spend his time ticketing citizens for going 3 miles over the speed limit, who is going to be watching for the rapists and murderers?

The gov looks at profit margins. If they make money on the speeder and it costs them money to incarcerate the rapist, who are they going to go after?

Cannot tell I feel the gov is the main part of the problem, CAN YOU PEEPS?

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   

If further action is taken against these ticket issuers, will you be turning yourself in to face the concequences/punishment?

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ..5..

I would like to call ..BS..

If you were really able to track such items down its because you knew the people involved or knew people that knew them. Solving true crimes is much harder.

Everyone thinks they can do a cops job better.

So go to Atlanta and get an Application from Rc please and thank you. I know that i would never touch Atlanta when I'm applying.

I'd like to say it again, I'm calling BS on your post.

THE ONLY way you found your stuff is because you were only a few friends away. Either that or you already knew who took it

they always post such articles in the newspapers... prove it w/ a newsclipping

edit to add:

In the 1950's 1960's the populace was a lot closer, they werent always afraid of getting hurt or sued by the people they turned in. So yeah I bet some numbers are different than now... but the population was a lot smaller and the data reported in was WAY OFF

Im going to class to learn something useful, this thread is making me dumber.

[edit on 3-3-2010 by rjmelter]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Goathief
If further action is taken against these ticket issuers, will you be turning yourself in to face the concequences/punishment?

I don't get you guys.

A speeding ticket for doing 65 in a 35 is $200.

A speeding ticket for doing 65 in a 35 is $200, even if your a AH.

At no time is your fine more, do you get more punishment, etc...you guys are making up this stuff in your minds for whatever reason.

So not sure what your asking me to answer too, when nothing illegal is going on from any angle. The only thing wrong was doing 65 in a 35....

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   

rcwj1975 I've noticed you've been posting on this thread full time since I posted it. I admire your dedication to defending your profession.

I just have to ask; When do you sleep or find time for work?

Just wondering...

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join