It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

�You got us in one kettle of fish Ollie.�

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Goingb thru the old hard drive cleaning out the dust bugs and files I saved because they were important but now I can remember why.......
---------------------------------------

I came across something I wrote before 3/20/03 the last time I looked at it.I thought some of you might find it interesting........
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time�s not on our side with this one.

Dubya says we got to go to war to free the people Iraq and give them peace. Can�t wait for the UN to fins the damn WMD���.

If we trust those folks, it(WMD) will be being off-loaded a the Jersey Container Port. Can�t have that���..

Rummy wants it done. And plans to do it on the cheap��� It�s like name that tune!

I can do it with just 3 Divisions��

Soon, we�ll be having the siege of Baghdad.

Bring up the ballistae and trebuchets, Saddam.

In the mean time���.. Time marches on���.

The demonstrations gather strength��.here and all over the world

We lose more and more friends daily���all over the world.

We�re pissin� away the good will and feeling we had from 9/11��

Soon folks may even start to feel sorry for Saddam.........

It's just a matter of time before ole Jacques Chirac gets his payback for being humiliated�����

He�ll have his day when his UN ambassador introduce a motion to have Dubya, Rummy all charged as a war criminal.........

I bet they�ll try and hang it all on poor Colin���.

He made the speech at the UN! Right! Its Colin�s doing���..He made us do it.

Did anyone tell ya the British put 3 groups of folks who have been killing each other since the sun dial was popular���Worked out real good for the Brits;

They killed each other and the British stole all the oil��..who had time to check on what they were doing as Iraq got pumped dry?

Plus we haven't even gotten to the hard part of running Iraq and all that stuff��.

One guy in the Administration said $100 M + and they cleaned out his desk like it was roach filled��..

And what that means and will cost. Oh yeah, sure the oil will pay the bill with some to spare���.RIGHT? ���..Not

Sure is a fine kettle of fish.........all proving you can't put a moron in the WH ��..

And so now, what more can you expect����..

Much more...much more��

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 01:49 AM
link   
And...you want a cookie?

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 09:46 AM
link   
No thanks.

I'm OK.

Plus I'm on a diet.

.............and you?

join