It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This cannot be normal? The weather is changing!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

The other reason we seem to notice the difference has more to do with our life styles, 20 years ago, fewer cars had airconditioning, fewer houses had airconditioning, we had to put up with the heat, you got used to it, now you spend all day in artificially lit areas with aircon blasting at sub arctic temperatures, is it any suprise we think the world is ending when you walk outside and get hit with the heat?

I don't have air con in either my house or car, and never have had, so that not why myself and others here notice the difference.

I'm on the west coast of Australia and the weather certainly has changed here, over the years it has changed a lot, it's now humid in the summer instead of very dry heat like it used to be.
It's seems as if the tropical zone has come south somewhat.

Having said that, I agree that we can't expect weather to stay the same year in year out, we live on a very dynamic planet, a lot of things affect our atmosphere and we haven't kept records long enough to know exactly whats "normal", if anything is.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
El Nino.

And Europe getting hit by Hurricanes is not surprising, or abnormal in any way what so ever.

Weather IS changing. Always changes. Always will. Our planet gets warmer, it gets cooler, continents move, catastrophes happen, blah blah blah. As populace and advanced as we are, we are still nothing more than minuscule ants.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Tell me that. Where I live there's snowing and windy for 15 minutes then the sun is shining for the next fifteen. I have never experienced such a strange weather in my life.

<< 1  2   >>

join