learn more

Bill Gates: Lower World Population with Vaccines

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
In Bill Gates recent Ted speech he said the following

Credit for the quote goes to whoever Russ T. is, I pulled it straight from the comments on the TED site.

"1st you have population. Now the world today has 6.8 billion people, now that's headed up to about 9 billion. Now if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care and reproductive health services, we could lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 percent."

This statement seems to lend credibility to the rumors I heard a while back that the immunization company GAVI, which Bill Gates is a founding partner of, is creating vaccinations that sterilize women in the developing world.

TED

[edit on 1-3-2010 by BlackJackal]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
how I read it is the reproductive services will lower birthrates...aka, teaching them about condoms, giving the pill, the implants, etc...which frankly, is a good thing. Poor people having lots of children simply make poor children in disaster areas...which in turn leads to starvation, humanity crisis, etc.

I support that aspect of it.

However, lets run with the conspiracy aspect and say that people in these poverty wrecked areas getting vaccinated from deadly disease also have the issue of being sterilized...is this really a bad thing? Before kneejerking into a "of course cause God wants tons of starving babies" reaction, think it through...would it be acceptable if they were disclosed first off "This medicine will make you sterile...its my dime, you dont have to take it, fully your choice, but it will allow you a long healthy life, just with no kids".

I think I could be persuaded into accepting that. sounds harsh, but the alternative is grim to begin with...is it better to stop a person from gettin pregnant, or let a baby die of starvation

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Sounds good let's start with bill gates. The rest of the microsoft staff can go next.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I have to agree with Saturn. Mr. Gates' statement is meant to imply that, by increasing the availability of reproductive health resources, we can lower the overall birthrate.

It seems he was just lumping "vaccines" in with total improvement of healthcare, too, as his foundation is intimately involved with vaccine development and funding.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Jesus, guys, before you all get so excited -- Bill Gates obviously just bungled up a part of his speech (yes I watched the video), and piled up a few things, like vaccines and reproductive health services, in one poorly constructed sentence. Basically he talked about literacy and condom use, which should indeed help control the sheer population growth.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
ya Bill Gates should get the 1st vaccine then his employees then the rest of the worlds government and thier we see how things work out.

They try sticking me with that **** I will be shoving my rifle up thier *** and pulling the trigger.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Can you link to where he talked about condom use and stuff?

All I ever got was that one scary blanket quote of his.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Most poor people in developing countries either don't understand the whole concept of alternative reproductive choices such as condoms and other birth control methods, or are disdainful of the idea, if not openly hostile. The only way that they could be sterilized is against their will. It would probably be done with some sort of aerosolized agent, like the whole chemtrails thing. Have chemtrails been seen in third world countries?

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by warpcrafter
Most poor people in developing countries either don't understand the whole concept of alternative reproductive choices such as condoms and other birth control methods, or are disdainful of the idea, if not openly hostile. The only way that they could be sterilized is against their will. It would probably be done with some sort of aerosolized agent, like the whole chemtrails thing. Have chemtrails been seen in third world countries?

Yeah, because no one would notice a huge sudden drop in brith rate for a given population...

It's like people here think every nation in the world and every statistician, doctor, and sociologist are "in" on some massive plot to sterilize anyone who isn't white, American, and wealthy.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by slipknotrules2009
They try sticking me with that **** I will be shoving my rifle up thier *** and pulling the trigger.

Vaccines are not mandatory unless your in the military. So no fear, you can go without said vaccine, become sick, and die...you get to save a bullet though considering it was your choice.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
The twin driving forces of unbridled capitalist greed and misplaced humanitarian concern for the so called "developing" nations led to a globalist push to industrialize. Suddenly people who used to have a sustainable way of life in the Third World were being fed and generally looked after. This led to a birth explosion, as well as greater levels of survival. Longer lives are as important a consideration as higher births as an explanation for overpopulation.

Old habits die hard, and the people of the developing nations have a tradition of large families for reasons of status, attempts to beat the odds of perceived risk of death before adulthood, competition and religion - as well as lack of contraception or interest in it. For many families, children are an investment because there is no state pension and they hope their offspring may take care of them.

People feel power from their numbers and there is an instinct to expand as long as resources allow for it. This is happening in many countries and amongst many ethnicities, although one rarely hears mention of it in the western media. If we understood this principle better we would not have the politically correct attitude required of "good people."

The official bodies who should be engaged in active solutions to help reduce world population are refusing to acknowledge the problem. This becomes even more shocking when you realize that in the 60s and 70s such organizations and politicians were publicizing the severe danger of overpopulation and seriously formulating strategies to deal with it. Suddenly all this stopped, as if by some greater authority decreeing the whole issue out of bounds. And now we can thank the internet for allowing the many thousands who are fully aware of the situation to speak out publicly, together with the fact that symptoms, such as food prices soaring, point inexorably in the direction of overpopulation as a cause. Soon the politicians and various green parties who have been such traitors to the Earth will turn around and behave as if they were never responsible for suffocating voices of concern on the issue.

Can you smell something rotten? That would be the necrocapitalism. Big business has bought our governments and our environmentalist groups. Evidence for the latter comes from the revelation that the Sierra Club, a leading US environmentalist group, accepted donations from a certain David Gelbaum, of over $100million in return for staying schtum on the impact of immigration on environmental problems.

Cheap labor and spreading globalist capitalism through loss of ethno-nationalist unity are essential for the necrocapitalists.

Corporate greed; religious doctrine; ethnic competitiveness; the wonders of modern medicine and humanitarianism - all are to blame for driving world overpopulation. Only when it becomes uneconomic for the situation to continue will our politicians agree to change things. By then it could be too late for the planet. We must struggle to destroy the farce of democracy and replace it with active solutions now!

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by VneZonyDostupa

How many non wealthy white americans are there!?

If this were true, and whenever this topic pops. up I always love how it's always developing countries who are the target.

What makes you all so confident, that the huddled illiterate ill educated masses in the US, aren't also on the "hit list"

I mean you guys are the ones with all the FEMA camps, and your red and blue lists. and plastics coffins and your martial law NRA paranoia

Has anyone seen any evidence of this sort of stuff going on in Mexico for example.

it's OK just as long as it's them and not us!!

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by '___'omino
Can you link to where he talked about condom use and stuff?

All I ever got was that one scary blanket quote of his.

You will need to read up on what the organization is doing. Google is your friend

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by concernedcitizan
Corporate greed; religious doctrine; ethnic competitiveness; the wonders of modern medicine and humanitarianism - all are to blame for driving world overpopulation. Only when it becomes uneconomic for the situation to continue will our politicians agree to change things. By then it could be too late for the planet. We must struggle to destroy the farce of democracy and replace it with active solutions now!

A nice thought, it will never happen. We will continue to do what we are doing.
We cannot even have consensus on black and white facts on climate, age of the universe, etc...and even if we could one day agree on any of these issues, nothing would be done about it because its not profitable.

Welcome to the last days of mankind...but hey, we had a good run...some pretty neat twists to the story, I imagine someone out there will watch it again (fast forward through the dark ages...boring space filler bit)

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
Jesus, guys, before you all get so excited -- Bill Gates obviously just bungled up a part of his speech (yes I watched the video), and piled up a few things, like vaccines and reproductive health services, in one poorly constructed sentence. Basically he talked about literacy and condom use, which should indeed help control the sheer population growth.

did you catch the part were he said we could lower it by 10-15%? He should take initiative and be the first to go.

[edit on 1-3-2010 by SuperSlovak]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Mr Gates is directly responsible for high suicide rates among windows admins at least. This men deliberately spread virus now hosted by 95% of world workstations! WHO&BigPharma are loosers compared to this garage boy. Now in partnership with Monsanto & Co. he is building seed vault mile deep behind polar circle. Good boy, nice boy.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeddissad
Mr Gates is directly responsible for high suicide rates among windows admins at least. This men deliberately spread virus now hosted by 95% of world workstations! WHO&BigPharma are loosers compared to this garage boy. Now in partnership with Monsanto & Co. he is building seed vault mile deep behind polar circle. Good boy, nice boy.

Source?

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Whoops, double post. Sorry!

[edit on 3/1/2010 by VneZonyDostupa]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg

I mean you guys are the ones with all the FEMA camps, and your red and blue lists. and plastics coffins and your martial law NRA paranoia

You should visit the threads about these "coffins" and "FEMA camps". People have gone to the supposed locations and found them to be nothing of the sort.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
did you catch the part were he said we could lower it by 10-15%? He should take initiative and be the first to go.

That sounds incredibly shallow to me. Mr.Gates does not father 6 or 8 kids to begin with. And no, the planet cannot support infinite population.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join