It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are liberals and atheists smarter?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
iQ tests pattern recognition.

Nothing about believing in an invisible man in the sky that judges your life(and everyone elses), helps that.

It should be obvious why people who don't believe in a delusional fantasy score higher on tests that are based on logic.

In all honesty the IQ test I took seemed pretty unbiased towards any sort of faith. It's not like the test is over the theory of evolution.

It's mostly word problems: IE(Five students sit around a circular table. Their chairs are numbered in order from 1 through . Abby sits next to both Ben and colin .Dalia sits next to both ben and Sarah. The numbers on abbys and colins chairs add up to 6. Who sits in chair number 3?)

The main reason 'people of faith' are bad at IQ tests is simply because they are bad at logic problems and math. I don't really care if you're MIT or better than me or whatever, that's a private observation I've made consistently. Who needs to solve for X when you have divine excuses? Who needs to answer lifes questions when daddy knows everything? They never need to think outside of the box or be imaginative, or think in general.
edit on 29-8-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join