It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coast to Coast with Delores Cannon, Underated and Simply Amazing You Tube series , !!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by StaceyWilson

About the videos:
I find Nostradamous to be passe and debunked overall. That never interests me...however the deep regression hypnotherapy is pretty fascinating. I like how much of it is crossreferenced with other cases. Overall, I would say that it was a exceptionally interesting interviews.

I dont believe any of it, but I dont disbelieve it either because I obviously wasn't there to see if she is implanting thoughts, or what the true science is thats going on here...but its certainly nice to speculate about. Hell, if we only had to detonate a few nukes to get things back on track, then I say cool.

I think however if this is the truth, these species are clearly hitting a wall with something which warrents investigating...some opposing force that is stalemating their progress.

As far as my 8th day stuff:
I simply wanted to get some of the more fundamentalist religious to stop getting hung up on the bible as the end all/be all of everything and further the ET speculation. I dont know why they think that God suddenly stopped absolutely everything thousands of years ago, I get extremely frustrated with people lead by a book and a complete loss of common sense...its like talking to someone completely brainwashed...bah.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I must say that the interview was very interesting and entertaining. She really makes it sound as though all of us could be an Alien soul. As long as we are younger than 50 or so..

I'm going to read her books, starting with the Custodians...

Who knows, maybe we all are really Alien Avatars in this Hologram of a universe we live in.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Alien_Toad

Not all of us, some of us have been reincarnated , but still make the same mistakes ie, Gov / Cia /etc etc , Yhe ones who want change and help the world , tend to be the ones who answered the call of our Mother Earth , Really cool info !

<< 1   >>

join