It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America attacked to save the World... ? reserection of the british empire..?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
here watch this 1.75hr. movie...
www.youtube.com...

ok now, overlay a few of these conspiracies on todays stage...

You know, I have been spending lots of time on WWII. and I see the same stuff
as now. only thing is, we are Germany 1933 - 1945. --
its all planned right out in the open for all to look at... but put the pieces together and they say.... OMG ....

1. Igor Panarin, gave us a map to examine, it breaks America up into 6 regions. Each region appears to be under the control of a different foreign power. What could trigger the need to break America up… ? A War….

2. We all have seen the threads about the Amero. And we are all aware of current economic distresses. What could trigger the need for this new currency…?
A War…

3. It appears 911 was done in part or in whole by Washington, DC. – Why…?
Why would they allow us to know “it was a inside job” and they did, they did
everything to raise suspicion they did it…. Why, to cause civil distrust….? Think
about it … for the months following 911. the news media which they control raised
all sorts of red flags and never followed up on them…?
Why did they confiscate video which would prove their side of the story and refuse to
Release it. They show us plane crashes without the right plane parts…?
And what is really wild is – they are working towards them being powerless, by allowing
A world government to arise, would destroy what is left of Freedom – Rights - Religion. Etc,. Why…? Wdc would loose it power…. It makes no sense…

4. You know, Britain keeps popping up, maybe Britannia needs another USA size 19 up its rear – because the intuition I am getting appears to be from Britannia trying to use America as some form of tool… we need to smash Brittan’s Monarchy once an for all.
Then we might have a chance at rebuilding this great nation, under god, indivisible.
Until then, they will just keep playing us off against one another – using the TV to divide us.

More to come as I debate it in my gray matter.

currently thinking about what if the world finds out Haarp is causing all this damage around earth and we are targeted with nukes as a result... and we know they did 911. so we will think its a legitimate grip and be forced to surrender... after loosing LA - NYC - Wdc in a nuclear exchange.

[edit on 1-3-2010 by Anti-Evil]

[edit on 1-3-2010 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Bumped for comment, direction, where the logic is wrong etc... you guys are good at exterminating the rogue brain cells bring an ever clearer picture into view... ATS is excellent....

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Now that I think about it that does seem rather familiar. This could be Americas 'WW1'(War on Terror). Then we go bankrupt when the wars end(2011). After we hit hyperinflation and turn into the 'weimar republic'. After that we see the rise of some lunatic for president who sparks another global war, whether it is a world war or not, it will cause the rest of the world to break us up after either they defeat us or we collapse. It does look very interesting and quite possible.

S/F

new topics

join