It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My view of Area 51

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Just above the telephone pole on your right lies Area 51. It is parallel with the Spring Mountain Range and a little beyond. Many times we have observed unusual objects in that area. One time the whole sky over Area 51 was lit up in the middle of the night. Now that I have figured out how to post pictures to this site maybe I can capture something special.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Nice Mountainstar, keep us posted!!! Btw is that snow on the ground there?? Does it snow in that hot place??

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 11:21 PM
link   
There was another thread on here about the Dulce Papers. Have you ever done any research on the Dulce base in New Mexico? I've heard that Area 51 is supposedly a distraction, to keep our attention off the real crown jewel, Dulce.

Just another random conspiracy.

I hope you find some interesting evidence.
Be sure to share.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Thanks MountainStar, I would love to see more images.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I bet you thought it was alkali huh? TheBandit795
Yep! it's snow. This picture was taken in January. The winters seem to be getting colder here. Even right now it should be in the triple digits, but has been averaging around only 85 degrees.
Sorry Nara I know nothing about the Dulce base. I do know my neighbors haven't moved and are well and alive.

Here's another snow picture looking in another direction. To the right of that mountain is Area 51.

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Cool picture. You must be pretty close, do you live in the area?

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Just a different angle on 51, Groomlake, Dreamland...or the real Camp David as i like to call it. I was flying to Las Vegas in 98 to get married, we flew over.....( ish ) Area 51, the pilot pointed it out....it was the highlight of my trip...needless to say...the wife was not impressed!!!

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Cool picture. You must be pretty close, do you live in the area?

Yep that's my property Sinobyte.

The same area where Art and Ramona Bell seen the huge black triangular object. (this photo was done by an artist and is exactly how they seen it).
The local news paper said it was a C-130. Art just laughed as he knows the C-130 being a pilot and all.
The C-130 is one noisy machine! This craft was perfectly silent.

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Hey cool pics if i lived there i would watch the skies as offen as i could
send more pic as soon as you can

new topics

top topics

join