It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Throwing out an Idea

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
My dad and myself were talking about 9/11 and these ideas sort of came up as were discussing idea's on how an individual or group would want to cripple a world power. It fairly long.

This is basically what I came up with. We all know the truther stories of explosions in the bottom of the towers, many persons of which have passed away since then. Donald Rumsfeld, stated that we shot down flight 93. The thermite in the residue of the towers etc. I ask, what if there was a power grab within the U.S? Say these people are in a high enough position to let stuff slide by intelligence reports of possible attacks and has enough members to make sure that an attack takes place, that would cripple the U.S. economy, parts of the D.O.D., and maybe even members with in the White House or Capitol Hill. These attacks would be a show of force if the desired outcome never came to pass, i.e. the U.S. falls.

Now let's say, that at about the time this is all coming to pass, certain agents reveal to U.S. authority deep within the government that a coup is about to take place, so we shoot down flight 93 because information is found that this plane is bound for an area only known to intelligence organizations that is strategic in the defense of the U.S. The planes that hit the towers were a diversion, but also had a purpose of shutting down Wall Street, and maybe even the Pentagon was hit in an area that housed a special group of individuals, and what they did was crucial in the intelligence gathering of the U.S., of it enemies foreign and domestic. All of these take place and now the U.S. in on it's knee's wondering what the hell just happened. But the U.S. foiled it to an extent, what could have been the crippling or overthrow of the U.S.

So now the U.S. Government comes out with the official story, but has to use the Taliban as the scape goat, even though the Taliban may have trained the paid killers by someone either from Wall Street of within the government itself. The reason is that, there is no way the Administration at the time could let the world know the U.S. isn't as mighty as it shows itself to be. There would be civil unrest and the nation may still collapse. So they take a hard route, knowing that a never ending war and major financial spending is better than the alternative. The truth.

Now we have the new administration. The previous plan failed, so they decide to go about the collapse in another way, which wouldn't be so hard considering the current strain in the U.S. They collapse the market. The individuals get someone put into the government who is naive and fairly new to politics, but resides from a minority and is an influential speaker. The country falls all over itself because it shows how far we have come as a nation since 9/11, that we could elect someone who would expose the truth. But this person is really a Manchurian candidate. He thinks he is going to change the would, but when he goes to his first meeting he learns the truth of what his investors wish to take place and he will not go against them, for fear of his own life or that of his family.

So the U.S. will collapse financially.

Anyone who may have heard or witnessed something contrary to the official story is silenced. Those who let this happen are silenced and some who can't be are put into areas where every move they make is watched intensely, knowing there is no way for them to be taken out, given their position either in politics specifically or in intelligence gathering. In the long run, we still take out the religious mercenaries, knowing that the cost of lives from the military outweigh the cost of losing an entire nation. That's if the nation does not collapse.

Just an idea, or a great book. Maybe I should write one.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Haha yes great ideas you have no agenda at all. So brilliant, how have I not heard this theory yet?

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
If it makes you feel any better, your conspiracy theory is of the same standard of qualities of many other leading conspiracy theories...that is to say, it has zero evidence to back it up, is largely made up off the top of someone's head, and has absolutely nothing going for it except abject paranoia.

At least you're openly admitting this is for entertainment use only. I only wish all those damned fool 9/11 conspiracy web sites were as equally honest. Then, we'd be concentrating on airline security and poor relations with the muslim world, rather than over stupid horse [censored] like protecting buildings from secret gov't ninjas forever plotting to infiltrate them to blow them up with invisible explosives.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by UFORacer56
My dad and myself were talking about 9/11 and these ideas sort of came up as were discussing idea's on how an individual or group would want to cripple a world power. It fairly long.

My recommendation would be to rename this thread to "Throwing UP an Idea".

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   

This is basically what I came up with. We all know the truther stories of explosions in the bottom of the towers, many persons of which have passed away since then. Donald Rumsfeld, stated that we shot down flight 93. T

I stopped reading after this. Sounds like it was written by a OS believer/Debunker trying to discredit the truth movement again.

Usually it happens when Official story believers get beat up in these forums like they have been recently. Constantly failing at supporting overly debunked official data..

[edit on 4-3-2010 by Shadow Herder]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
If it makes you feel any better, your conspiracy theory is of the same standard of qualities of many other leading conspiracy theories...that is to say, it has zero evidence to back it up, is largely made up off the top of someone's head, and has absolutely nothing going for it except abject paranoia.

At least you're openly admitting this is for entertainment use only. I only wish all those damned fool 9/11 conspiracy web sites were as equally honest. Then, we'd be concentrating on airline security and poor relations with the muslim world, rather than over stupid horse [censored] like protecting buildings from secret gov't ninjas forever plotting to infiltrate them to blow them up with invisible explosives.

If you don't mind, do you think there is even a slight possibility that the Govt. had foreknowledge about the attacks and didn't do enough (perhaps, intentionally) to prevent them. Or, are you one of those who thinks that there's nothing questionable in the official story.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I don't know. I kind of like the version that has the military industrial complex, and all the big money players in that sector, pushing a couple guys - one of them is a hardcore geopolitical operative and the other is a moronic son of another geopolitical superstar - into the White House under shady circumstances and a 5-4 Supreme Court appointment decision. Once in, the operative handpicks his inside operatives and places them in key government/military positions, and begins adjusting protocols and SOP's in preparation for the impending wake-up call, scheduled for around 8 months or so after the Inauguration.

Meanwhile, a Christo-Fascist in N. Carolina, with a small paramilitary group that day-jobs as a corporate security company, is getting the hardware, software, and execution schedule together for the big show, as Pentagon insiders (under the protection of this new administration's political appointees) coordinate with their corporate partners to secure quantities of DoD weaponized Anthrax and backstory these stores out of the official logs. Not hard when they have the Pentagon brass by the short hairs over sketchy procurement practices that date back decades and amount to 2.3 trillion dollars by the time the new Defense Secretary sends out the final with-us-or-against-us press announcement on Sept 10th of that year.

A local NY City real estate asset is allowed to purchase the lease on the twin towers from the NY Port Authority, and offices are moved around in the Pentagon, with an entire face of the building stocked with expendable people working on expendable issues. The new owner of the towers lease begins relentless "upgrades" that involve wiring and internal redesign of communications infrastructure, with maintenance and engineering crews coming and going at all hours of the day, 7 days a week for the entire summer.

Government intelligence networks around the world are picking up alarming amounts of "chatter" about a huge attack that is pending, and it's all funneled to the political operatives who have been officially sitting around with no agenda for their new administration at all (except an enormous tax cut for the top 5%) since taking over in January. The reports are all aggressively ignored, as the new VP quietly changes all the Pentagon's attack response protocols to place his Defense Secretary up as a bureaucratic roadblock in the event of an attack

The big day arrives, the attacks take place - 4 planes hijacked in a sophisticated operation that directly contradicts the "no moving parts" MO of Al Qaida - and the US defense infrastructure fails to respond at all for 90 minutes while commercial airliners are free to divebomb into NY City and even the Pentagon. No fighter jets appear over any US metro centers until after the planned attacks are completed. The towers "collapse" due to wood and paper fires, and 3,000 Americans die horribly on live TV. The entire society is traumatized and immediately malleable to the media campaign set to launch by the new WH political operatives, who have just discovered the agenda they didn't have until the attacks took place.

A few weeks later, 4 Anthrax letters are sent to the media and the DNC Senate leadership, each referencing the 9/11 attacks. Immediately the CNN investigation into "9/11 Attack Anomales" vanishes from the airwaves, and the government and media fall into permanent lockstep with the official attack narrative.

The Patriot Act is written and passed within 45 days, the march to war in Iraq is begun, Afghanistan is attacked, a wave of new military weapon system projects are approved, and the Global War on Terror replaces the long-dead US-USSR Cold War as the cash cow for the military industrial complex. The stagnant munitions and weapons systems sector is now back on track again.

Meanwhile, dozens of Anthrax packed letters sit, ready to be sent through the postal system that nearly collapsed due to only 4 such letters, with new demands issued periodically to the select few inside the government that know what's actually going on, and are powerless to end the threat. The extortion remains in place as the US population sees its government and media do crazy, unexplainable things over the next 9 years, and start believing that Washington is incapable of governing. Tea Parties spring up all over the country and rightwing media bomb-tossers make millions off everyone's inability to understand that the insanity is meant to make a small group of international business interests insanely wealthy.

At least this scenario makes sense with the news reports over the years.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

This is basically what I came up with. We all know the truther stories of explosions in the bottom of the towers, many persons of which have passed away since then. Donald Rumsfeld, stated that we shot down flight 93. T

I stopped reading after this. Sounds like it was written by a OS believer/Debunker trying to discredit the truth movement again.

Usually it happens when Official story believers get beat up in these forums like they have been recently. Constantly failing at supporting overly debunked official data..

[edit on 4-3-2010 by Shadow Herder]

Truther stories? No, they're eyewitness accounts from people who were actually there. They're not crazy al-Qaeda conspiracy theories from people who read some government report and believed it without any proof.

And what do the al-Qaeda conspiracy nuts have? Claims that someone confessed after being waterboarded at Guantanamo? I've never heard KSM confess to anything. It's all hearsay propaganda. I have heard credible people with no political agendas give first-hand accounts of what really happened on that day though, and those statement don't support the official government lie.

new topics

top topics

join