It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Taliban : "Religious leaflet claims ‘ungodly’ dressed women provoke rape"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by sadchild01

I know you have nothing better to do then troll. But I am gonna take advantage and respond.

I didn't realize the male sex was so weak that a woman wearing a pink zebra shirt can make a man commit a crime and act against his will. NOw that is giving someone power.

*Goes out to get a pink striped zebra t-shirt with matching pants so she can get someone to rob a bank*

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by brainwrek
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

I was thinking she could have better served society by putting on a demonstration about the dangers of covering yourself in gasoline and lighting a match.

or possibly the dangers of washing down large numbers of pills with glasses of pine sol?
me personally, i am all for skanky chicks in tube tops and whatnot

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

I can guarantee that is not the work of just the people in the car I have seen leaflets or tracts of this nature before when I spent some time at an Independent Fundamental Baptist church. These are more common than you think... I have even seen some that go as far as saying that pedophilia is the child's fault for not being right with God, or that its the parents fault for being Catholic. some of the ting that they hand out are down right sick and shame full. go out to eat on a Sunday afternoon after church and see how many of these things get left instead of a tip. I had gone to that church cause they claimed to be good church but they ended up being the most hate filled hypocrites I have ever had the misfortune of meeting.

I have since converted of to gnostic Christianity

peace.. patRIOT

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Southern Baptist preachers have online - not hidden - them saying that women bring on violence by not being submissive enough.

I think American Taliban fits.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join