It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A sickening piece of evidence in the WTC attacks— The "Vicsims" Report…

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
Would you be playing the role of agent provocateur, sh*t disturber, or simple troll this a.m.?

My comments were in no way directed towards your self or person. The comments posted were more in response to the topic and directed towards this hoi.polloi character who fabricated that 80 page pile of utter nonsensical gibberish and associative fantasy.

No "role" here, just a member.

For what it's worth and while you're on that topic...

Why is it that by my stating what I believe to be rather obvious here, why does that apparently equate to my being any of the roles mentioned above?

[edit on 1-3-2010 by Annie Mossity]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

uhhh...

Hardly.

I'll use this report's logic to debunk it.

I'll start somewhere random.

Joe Biden.

Joe Biden is Irish.

If I open the Irish phone book many names begin with an O.

As in this report has 0 credibility.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by spearhead

i do believe this whole shenanigan was orchestrated by the men behind the backdoor but this is a little extreme.... an no doubt offensive to some.

I believe people SHOULD be offended! There haves been deceptions of the most horrific proportions perpetrated by people within the U.S. government and the media that have not only taken the lives of innocent people in this country, but have also made a mockery of their memory with the creation of fictitious people whom they've duped the public into thinking suffered a similar fate. What should also offend people is that many "charitable organizations" were created off the deaths of these fictitious people in order to further rape and pillage the citizens of this country who are graciously willing to offer money out of the goodness of their hearts.

And the most offensive thing of all is that there are people like you whose behavior is nothing short of treason, given the fact you would try to convince people that the attacks of 9/11 are anything but what the evidence suggests. You should be incarcerated.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Annie Mossity

Why is it that by my stating what I believe to be rather obvious here, why does that apparently equate to my being any of the roles mentioned above?Text

That should be "rather obvious" to you as well.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by seethelight

Tuhhh... Hardly. I'll use this report's logic to debunk it. I'll start somewhere random. Joe Biden. Joe Biden is Irish. If I open the Irish phone book many names begin with an O. As in this report has 0 credibility.ext

Uh, I'm going to give you a "do over" on that post. That was just a lame comment all the way around.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   

As lame as claiming there were SIMS killed because Japanese people killed on 9/11 have similar looking names?

As lame as pretending that many many many human faces are vaguely similar and therefore there were no planes on 9/11 and thousands of SIMS were killed?

Give me a break.

At least mine was SUPPOSED to be ridiculous.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   

... care to elaborate on that a bit?

A topic was posted using the hoi.polloi .PDF as the basis thereof. I replied with an honest opinion and gave some brief insight as to how, why and what that opinion was formed and based upon.

Instead of refuting any of the specifics therein, name calling ensues.

Odd ... and here I thought this was intended to be a discussion about a "sickening piece of evidence".

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I believe that articles like this give "truthers" a bad name. This pdf is on par with the "no planes" theory.

Now, if there is truth to the fact that some of the victims didn't exist, surely there is a better way to present that information than this cluster of information.

I wouldn't share this link with anyone as evidence of wrongdoing on 9/11. I believe it would only serve to make me look insane and serve to be counterproductive. Then again, maybe that is the whole point of it.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   

One of the aspects of the 9/11 conspiracy investigation that has particularly stuck in my craw is the idea that some of the victims of 9/11 never existed.

The fact that the only “Todd Beamer” listed on the death index happened to have a birthdate of Sept. 11th was also curious.

Although what I'm about to say only amounts to anecdotal evidence, it is pertinent. I played in a band with a DNA tech who worked the DC and PA victims and he did personally positively identify at least one of Todd Beamer's body parts.

Why he or others are missing from the SSDI might be a mystery, but we are talking about government red tape here.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by seethelight

There is NOTHING VAGUELY COMPELLING about ANYTHING in that "report".

I'm gonna have to say I agree with the statement above. At best someone is grasping at straws and it seems more so as if this is a bunch of crap made up by some high school kid. Yeah, maybe there is some algorithim that creates a pattern, blah, blah, blah.....you could make the same case for any list of names. And frankly, the picture section was mind-blowing in its ability to waste about 5 minutes of my day. Please don't post crap that is this easy to disregard and call it evidence.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Proper forum etiquette is to look at the information in the links provided by an OP BEFORE posting an opinion.

I'm going to tell you why I'm not going to look at it before posting an opinion:

1.) The simple words "September Clues".

2.) This has, in fact, been posted before, but where's it at? Gone and buried as this thread soon will be.

The "September Clues" cult consists of disinfo artists as in they actually create the disinfo that they peddle. They create disinformation, pass it off as truth with zero proof to substantiate it.

As someone that has had a long history with the "September Clues" disinfo artists and who has studied the no-plane theories and been debunking them for years, there isn't a single residue of credibility that the "September Clues" disinfo artist cult leaders have and any information or "research" they put out is automatically false.

In other words, if you know that somebody is purposely putting out false information, why would you objectively look at any other new information that that somebody puts out?

Although there may have been fake names used on 9/11, it will never be proven by a disinfo artist cult like "September Clues".

[edit on 1-3-2010 by _BoneZ_]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   

The "September Clues" people are well known to be a "conspiracy fakery" group and have consistently shown worse-than sophomoric mistakes such that no thinking person could conclude they are engaged in nothing more than purposeful chicanery.

I would discount their efforts as there are many "serious conspiracists" who believe their efforts are intended to discredit 9/11 conspiracy proponents.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annie Mossity
Instead of refuting any of the specifics therein, name calling ensues.

This is what anyone that has anything to do with the disinfo artist cult "September Clues" does. They've been doing the exact same thing for years. They create and put out disinfo, it gets debunked, they have nothing left but to attack and name-call. They've been banned from here so many times for it, and many other forums.

That's why most 9/11 research organizations/websites in the 9/11 truth movement have deemed "September Clues" and the no-plane theories disinfo and many have went even further by banning the discussion of the topic for the very reasons listed above.

This thread will soon be buried like that last one before it. Give it a day or so.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
yeah. it's definitely "sims".

simulcrum

i'm sure i saw some of the victims in mars rover pics, too.
i'm all for hairy conspiracy theory, but this is just a result of spending way too much time staring at faces.
i wouldn't be surprised, however, if some of the alleged victims aren't kicking back in a tropical paradise, somewhere. like the raytheon execs, for example. "ex"-military pilot flew that plane. they could have easily swapped planes midair, or the flyover theory could be right.
cheney just said the terrorists "blew a hole" in the pentagon. rumsfeld said they used missiles. thanks, freud.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
The only thing sickening in that report was the entire report itself. Not only is it full of pathetic attempts to somehow prove photo editing, it is sickening because it spits in the face of people who died. "VicSims"? F***ing pathetic. Maybe the moron cooking up this crap should inform the family members of those he accuses as being "fake" that their loved one is still alive and running about, no doubt engaged in some nefarious plot to rule the world.

Really, people still believe this September Clues crap? P.T. Barnum was too right.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
i looked at the report, watched the videos of them on youtube and have to say a lot of them look and sound made up. its more believable then the official report thats for sure.

well done Op. nice work

heres one of them

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I totally agree with the OP.

The above video adds to this.

9/11 seems to run a lot deeper than the initial conspiracy we all recognised....

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
In other words, if you know that somebody is purposely putting out false information, why would you objectively look at any other new information that that somebody puts out?

Although there may have been fake names used on 9/11, it will never be proven by a disinfo artist cult like "September Clues".

BoneZ actually brings up a valuable point. It's obvious that someone out there invented this "no victims" hoax to either make a fast buck off of gullible truthers, or (which I personally suspect) practical jokers who invent the most completely ridiculous claims they can think of on purpose to see how much commotion they can stir up. The gov't and their supposed army of sinister secret agents have nothing to do with this, 'cause there are enough scammers, trollers, and horribly gullible people who legitimately exist that can reasonably justify the circulation of this bit as it is.

The question therefore becomes, if some of the conspiracy information the truthers are relying on are irrefutably proven to be fake information like this, then why can't ALL the conspiracy information the truthers are relying on likewise be fake information? I've seen so much outright unforgivably BAD information being posted here...no arab names were on the passenger manifests, Cheney issued a stand down order, no plane wreckage was found at the Pentagon, Bin Laden had bad kidneys etc etc etc...that you start to wonder what the heck are the truthers actually putting out that ISN'T fake information?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Disclaimer: The following is not meant to imply there weren’t real victims of 9/11, as we all know there were many.

Oh, so you think for the world now do you?! 'We all know there were many' No, you assume that other people think there were many!

I know for a fact that many people do NOT think there were many, if any vicsims that day.

I'd be sorry for any real victims, but have no sorry for fake vicsims!]

Yet more disinfo BS nightgypsy, do you 'fakers' think those seeking the real facts are stupid?!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

BoneZ actually brings up a valuable point. It's obvious that someone out there invented this "no victims" hoax to either make a fast buck off of gullible truthers, or (which I personally suspect) practical jokers who invent the most completely ridiculous claims they can think of on purpose to see how much commotion they can stir up. The gov't and their supposed army of sinister secret agents have nothing to do with this, 'cause there are enough scammers, trollers, and horribly gullible people who legitimately exist that can reasonably justify the circulation of this bit as it is.

Goololdave & Bonez, you and many others are known disinfo 'fakers' on this site, and you still expect people to believe your trash?!

September clues is available for free, as is all his info, so NO, no one is trying to profit from the no vicsims, but they want to just tell people what their research has found, which is the vicsims are fakes.

YOU and your shill buddies are all profiting from this by being paid to spread disinfo..

You've been rumbled for making money from this many times over, quit whilst you are ahead.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join