It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fae

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 05:59 PM
link   
They never danced,not that I have seen. They do play Cupid however.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
speaking about the Fae, i cant help but think about jim morrisons song celebration of the lizard king, no doubt in my mind the Fae inspired him on that one.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I have a leprechaun problem. He steals things and hides them. Odd items put in odd places. It's followed me all my life. I am the only 100% Irishman in my family of 10 half-brothers and sisters (The rest are half-German) and it's no doubt it stuck with the Mick, me. Growing up, we always had a problem with odd things being lost and then found in strange places.
A spatula lost for two weeks and mysteriously popping up in a sock drawer opened every day.
Sheets lost for weeks and showing up in the tub one day.
Currently, I am missing a very cool Irish flask that my SWMBO got me. It will pop up somewhere.
The strangest one we've encountered was at Christmastime. I had bought a blister-pack of hoop earrings for my daughter. I put them upstairs in our room with all her other presents for X-Mas. Included in her presents was a snap-tite model car, sealed in the factory.
So, a couple of days before X-Mas, we gather up all the presents, bring them downstairs and wrap them. As the SWMBO was finishing up the wrapping, she looked around her and asked me "Where are the earrings you got her?". I said "I brought them down, they should be there." We looked all over the house. No earrings. We ended up going back to Wal-Mart and getting a new, bigger blister pack of hoops for her. No biggie, right?
X-Mas morning, we are all in the living room opening presents when Samantha, my kid, opens up the model car and gets all excited because I build plastic models and she wants to try too. She rips off the cellophane, opens the box and gets this puzzled look on her face. She reached into the box and pulls out the earrings we lost.

We've named the Leprechaun O'Really.
I want my stuff back!
True Story.
Cuhail

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Come to Newfoundland. This place is full of faeries. Well, at least faerie lore. pepole have been faerie led, built thier houses on faerie paths and been generally irritated by ther little blighters.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Every culture on earth has a history of Fae, or elemental beings or nature spirits.

whether or not they are actually small tiny winged things flitting around may be up for debate but the worldwide belief and folklore and social culture surrounding these entitities is proof enough of some sort of existence.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I used to have a picture of one floating by, when I was jumping a fence to an oooold Indian graveyard behind an elementary school. The graveyard had always had strange stuff happen with me and friends, but the picture was awesome. There was a faerie, obvious too. It had purple hair, glowed a bit, and you could really make out the body and everything. I was stunned. Now I have no idea where that pic went.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I would highly suggest "Passport to Magonia" by Jacques Vallee. He investigated the similarities between Faerie Lore and the UFO/Abduction Phenomena. It seems to be the same phenomena. The form it takes seems to depend on the observer.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join