It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You think a New World Order will be allowed to form?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
In 2001, I would have said yes. Elite created fanatical patriotism, complete trust of the government, got the Iraq War, Afghanistan War, PATRIOT Act.

With the current widespread distrust of government (the people are waking up), I don't see how anything can get done even incrementally. The people won't allow it.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Because people 'waking up' is a part of the plan too. I keep on saying it and no one seems to listen. We're meant to find out about 9-11.

It's gonna be 'revealed' that Israel did it, to start WW3 in the mid east. Depopulation from there on is easy. Simple Nazi psychology: traumatise people and they willingly do your bidding, so long as you play off their emotional state.

Read the bible, Albert Pikes letters (3 world wars) and the protocols of the elders of zion. They literally say everything that is going to happen.

And the whole point of all this is elaborate to make you think Jews are the enemy. People are going to feel like theyve seen the light for the first time and believe its been solved, its the Jews responsible! without realising that any Luciferian can say they are a jew and do bad things. Dont give in to propaganda of any kind, no group is wholly evil.

My guess is they will 'reveal' that after a great war between Muslims and Christians (Iran vs US probably) to depopulate them, then theyll turn on the Jews, few nukes here and there, everyones unhappy.

You have to understand the 'elite' are not all of one type/religion/group and their whole purpose is to wipe out all the abrahamic reliigions, and following that atheism.

Thats my take anyway!

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
man the elders of zion have relations with the illuminati your right though some jews are good. usa or should i say the american union protects iran 1 of the key jewish symbol the 5 point star on the american dollar bill einstein not to mention king solomon was jewish... where his evil book i belive the kuran was found by the nights templars than became the freemasons than most important people branched of to create the illuminati.. do more research..

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Actually, in the context of how we're using NWO one world government. It's basically already in place with the power brokers and big banks and all the institutions that are behind the scenes. Don't we already have a One World Government in place now? Although, highly corrupt? I'm beginning to think that nothing less then a real one world government will change the world. Think of an earth where haiti and switzerland and Canada have equal power to that of the USA or China or Russia? A world where it would be impossible to outsource jobs to mexico because the minimum wage would be the same there as it is in the USA?

The league of nations and the current United Nations aren't really what we should be aiming at here but something more like the united states government although without a 2 party system. Imagine a world where, since it's all one world you don't need trillions of dollars for military defense. All of that money could be sent elsewhere like healthcare and infrastructure etc.

hmmmm It would have to have failsafes thought that go beyond what we have in the US so that corruption of the sort that exists in the world now could be dealt with?

Just thinking out loud.

[edit on 1-3-2010 by amazing]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
The New World Order did not form over night, but as of today, it is already in place, funded, and supported by those in many corporate positions necessary to move government regulation and public law around with impunity.

The NWO is all around us and if you want a good and typical example which I would want to mull around, then consider this. Most farms, property, lands are in some way mortgaged by a Bank. In affect the Bank owns the property and if the economy should fail which of course benefits the Banks, then your inability to make payment on your land or farm would then be acquired by the Bank.

When you look at who really owns the Banks and just who those certain people are, you then begin to see that the NWO is all around us and in just about every food product and or clothing fashion statement you wear or pay for in any given year of your life. Even those sneakers and automobiles are all part of the NWO organization of systems used to take your money and keep you asleep at the same time.

The NWO is here, now and today. Not until you begin seeing the snakes in the garden will the garden be safe to relax in. Shutting your eyes to the snakes is only going to ensure that danger remains and I for one want the snakes to go away once and for all. Forever in fact.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Say or believe what you will about Obama or any president, but I believe he was dead-on accurate by saying that "any world order that elevates one nation or group of people above another is doomed to failure." For the past several thousand years, human civilizations have always thrived on separation, exploitation, or rather some form of "us-versus-them" thinking. Decisions must be made with more respect to the fear of what could happen otherwise (however real or imagined.) Just look at the bailouts of the US financial system.

People have to be getting sick of fear though. Having the Internet means more people have information, and that means more people able to make informed decisions and be less afraid collectively. Of course, it's also a way to spread fear for those who intend to do so. I'm not immune either; last year I was myself very worried about the so-called "FEMA camps", not because I think the government wants to kill a bunch of people a la 1984, but because I know that TPTB are at best not very organized, and wouldn't rework these areas to be used as detention centers unless they were expecting some sort of civil unrest to occur, even on the off-chance.

If anything, it's the world of separation of ignorance that's coming to an end.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I dont know for sure....Guess we gotta see how the STARS AND FRIENDS FALL FIRST

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
It really doesn't matter who wrote this down, because it's still beautiful and full of hope:

THE MESSAGE OF THE GEORGIA GUIDESTONES

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2. Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.
10.Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.

Yes, our current world order is falling apart, and yes, the West is losing its world dominance. Good. I hope the apocalypse takes place as soon as possible. It will be a major wake-up call for our people and a space of air to breath for those of us who hope to change the direction of our civilization towards greatness.

A self-destruction of the current concentration of power means we have to decentralize and streamline to form sustainable societies. What is there to cry over? As long as we are able to reject the puppet system brought in place and sustained by oligarchs, we are free to determine our own destinies as individuals and communities. We will build political regions managed by competent leaders. We will rebuild our traditional cultures and form lifestyles around traditional values. We will restore the spirit of adventure and protect the environment by designing our societies around beautiful, natural and intelligent designs. With the intellect and power of people who long for that same change, we can make this happen together, and more people will follow in our footsteps. Rise above the negativity around you and become a part of a new world!

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by concernedcitizan

That was very well put. It seems many dont know of the GUIDSTONES AND THE POP. OF 500,000,000 BREAK DOWN STAR FOR YOU...

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Thank You. There are some folks who consider The Guidestones evil incarnate. Two sides to every story.

top topics

join