It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you do if you lived in the New World Order?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
If you lived not in 2010, but in 2070. Not when the Elite are in the fight of their lives to create a fascist totalitarian dictatorship that controls every aspect of our lives, but when they've already done it.

Hypothetically, what do you do? Think of 1984...

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
This is exactly like your other thread, ... " What do you do if the new world order is successful" or something.

but even that was longer than two sentences, ..... come on man, .. you can do better.

I'll answer your question with a question.....

What would you do if you were bitten by a bunny, .... and you slowly started to become a Wererabbit, craving carrots and hopping about ??
what would you dooooo !!

haha, such is your question. It's all imaginitvie speculation.
I suppose there would be nothing we can do, ... as the NWO has already won, but who knows, maybe it will be a better world.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Are you implying that we are not already within a crumbling New World Order?

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Meh, goto work and wonder if they are going to start funding nasa for better missions again I reckon.

Try to figure out how to get ahead in position, take pleasures where they were...basically live then as I live now.

the NWO stuff actually effects the big wigs moreso than the plebs of society.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by thetruth777

Personally, I would party like a Rock Star, until they had enough of me and gunned me down in the street. Might as well go out in a blaze of glory.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Well, it won't be 60 years or so before we find out.It will most likely be completed in the next 10.

You will know when the Chinese man comes knocking at your door and says,"You no live here no more,get out!"

Then what will you do on that day, when you suddenly realized that all those politicians and corporate thieves sold you out for a few million shilling, dollars ,pounds ,euros,yuan?

And the land you thought was your country belongs to someone else.

They are buying up our distressed property and foreclosed houses.

They are purchasing our failed businesses and sending their future leaders to our schools to learn our ways.(22,000 this year).

The New World Order will be one under Chinese control.

What will you do(OP)when the New World Order comes?

Learn Chinese?

Note to Mod.

I apologize for the stereotypical speech of a Chinese person speaking English.It fit the post response and it is how the man at the fish market speaks.

I didn't mean to offend.

[edit on 28-2-2010 by Oneolddude]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I'll be that old man in a ratty peacoat on a park bench with a slim book of poetry or theology on his lap, just tossing out peanuts to the squirrels, playing chess with the other old crocks sometimes or maybe just listening to the battered radio ducktaped to the handle of a nearby shopping cart. Just one of those old harmless park-bench mutations, a library or two behind my faded corneas. No retna-scan bot will stop long enough to care and to pick up what's really reflected in those eyes -- the waves of winter-wheat buttressed by stands of tall northwood pine that float on a sea of sharp-as-cheddar rural childhood memories. The last corner of the rural childhood of an ancient and enfeebled urban barnacle. Too small and insignificant for them to care about me -- a type, you see, and a familiar and deliciously harmless type that's easily slottable in whatever little databases whirl and click and clack. Meanwhile I'll close those faded northcountry eyes on particularly bluesky days and go floating in vaster internal spaces than their monitors and shocktroops could ever plunge. Who needs a new world order when we already have a new cosmic order within us all?

[edit on 3/1/10 by silent thunder]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

That was truly beautiful man. It brought to mind such profound imagery.

..... and did I read it in one of the greatest novels of our times ??

nope, ... right here on ATS, yet perhaps this is a novel in a way, a real time work of non-fiction in the making.

anyway, you should write a book. I know I'd buy it.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   

I would be Grateful when our " Leader " Announces that he is Raising our Chocolate Ration from 6 Grams a Week to Four Grams a Week, and our ongoing War with the Terrorist Block from Oceania is still going rather well ..... Praise Big Brother ! ......

[edit on 1-3-2010 by Zanti Misfit]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   

As a christian lady,I don't think I would still be
alive when it happens.All the religious haters
would probably have terminated the religious by
then.

top topics

join