It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans, Where are all YOUR $'s Going

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
G'Day:

I thought I'd get some feedback from you guys as to "where" your government is spending the BILLIONS!!!!!!!

There has long been the rumour that the "Special Access Programs" or "Deep Black Projects" are sucking up enormous amounts of your tax dollars.

What I would like to know is......

Do you think that anyone in your government is willing to chase down these "invisible billions". I know Ron Paul would love to know where these untraceable funds are going and then just dissappearing.

I know about the Rumsfeld story of the missing $2.7 trillion, but JC fellas, you guys are hurting badly and somebody has to stop the flow of your tax dollars going to you know where....................

THE MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX ......perhaps ??????

I live in Australia, but have visited your country on many occasions, also Australians have been fighting alongside Americans since wars began.

In other words Australia and the USA are two countries seperated by the same language.

I have a long time fondness for your country.

[edit on 28-2-2010 by downunderET]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by downunderET

I also believe our two countries share more than a common language. I think you guys and gals are brave and strong and have a strong belief in freedom. I agree with you were is the money and why are we suffering when the cookie jar is full?

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I was shocked in 2003 when the whole matter of the missing Pentagon trillions came to light. Then it was totally forgotten, which was equally shocking. Since then I've watched queasy stories seemingly pop up and vanish..."x amount unaccounted for here" "sketchy bank transfer left unexplained there..." The problem is there are now SO MANY stories of people misusing the public till that it all blends together in most people's heads...and let's not forget stuff like the TARP bailouts, the auto rescues, etc etc...a couple dozen bilion here, a couple dozen billion there, nobody seems to care....Americans are getting frighteningly comfortable with seeing headlines involving 12- and 13-figure numbers. They have no conceptual context for grasping the scale of what is going on -- and this is only the stuff they "let" us read about.

[edit on 2/28/10 by silent thunder]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Thanks for your concern, it's refreshing to open a thread like this and not see any anti-american sentiment.

For some reason its cool to hate america these days.

Who knows where all the money is really going, they can write it off any number of ways. We may be the most technologicaly advanced, military wise, ....... but that gets expensive.

Do you think we can borrow Paul Hogan for a few weeks to sort all this out for us ?

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth

I also believe our two countries share more than a common language. I think you guys and gals are brave and strong and have a strong belief in freedom. I agree with you were is the money and why are we suffering when the cookie jar is full?

Thanks for the kind words, but SOMEBODY has to know where it's going.

I can relate to $147,000,000 for an F-22, but really this is chicken feed to what is being spent with the MIC.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   

I use this site to find out where my taxes go
not sure how accurate it is but it does let me somewhat know
all you need to do is type in the taxes you pay off your check
and hit update and poof goes down to the dollar

Where does my taxes go?

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
It is a very good question that none of us can answer sadly. The only thing I could think of is places like Area 51 and other classified happenings. On another note most money that they spend that is traceable is wasted. I remember on the local news once they showed the Air Force buying wrenches for around $600 each. That was quite awhile back.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
It's not billions, it's trillions. Our debt alone is 14 trillion and your sphere of the world has bought most of that debt. Have fun with that because we won't make good on it unless the plan is slavery for our unborn children, which it very well may be.

We Americans live in a progressive and great society, so naturally most of our money goes to war and welfare, just like our emulation, Rome.

American politics is the art of obtaining money from the rich and votes from the poor on the pretext of protecting each from the other.

[edit on 28-2-2010 by METACOMET]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Mabe the american gov is using the dollars to compleate the underground bunkers, stock it with food and goods for preperation for when the s%&* hits the fan. just a thought.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by eyeinoz

I believe that is what they're doing. Getting ready for the end so that the elites can ride it out in still while we scatter and panic. That's not anti-American, because they're everywhere.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by downunderET
Australians have been fighting alongside Americans since wars began.

Sorry that is wrong.
Australia has not fought beside America in any American war since Vietnam.
Not for over forty years.
And neither has Canada or New Zealand.

Desert Storm and Afghanistan were/are United Nations wars, not American wars.
As UN member nations, both Australia and the US are both involved, along with all the other UN members.

But wars like Gulf War two, The second illegal invasion of Iraq, Australia, Canada, and New Zealand have kept right out of it from the very beginning.
Not a single combat mission to help America in Iraq, NOT ONE.

And when the Jews and Americans start another foolish new war with Iran, we Australians, Canadians, and New Zealanders will all be at home watching it on CNN.

[edit on 1/3/2010 by Silver Shadow]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Silver Shadow

I'm going to go with the assumption that he was referrring to the current wars, if not, he's probably still right.

Australia sent 2,000 troops to support US and British forces in the 2003 Iraq invasion and withdrew the last Australian combat units last year.(2008)

Source

Canada and New Zealand have also been fighting alongside American's in Afghanistan and not just watching it on CNN.
Source

As far as where American's tax dollars go, this is a neat site.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
It's fairly obvious to me where most of that money is going . To the International Banking Neo Nazi Party aka , ( NWO) . Next on their Agenda would seem to be another War somewhere in the Middle East to distract the American people further away from the fact that their Personal Wealth as a Nation is being sucked dry by certain Conspirators who hold positions of authority in their own Goverment . Dispite the Bought Media's Propaganda to the contrary , most of the People in America today know exactly what is Really going on , and as of yet , have not decided on how to act against this deliberate Threat to their Constitutional Freedoms as a whole . ..............Stay Tuned............

[edit on 1-3-2010 by Zanti Misfit]

[edit on 1-3-2010 by Zanti Misfit]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by links234

So if we were all there in Iraq fighting beside in America, how do you explain the following:

American combat deaths 7,000+

Australian combat deaths Zero
New Zealand combat deaths zero
Canadian combat deaths zero.

This is after SEVEN YEARS of continuous ground warfare in Iraq..

How do you explain that ?

I will give you a hint.
We are certainly there in Iraq, but they never fire upon us.
They don't fire upon us, because we are not firing at them.

And yes, we are all there together in Afghanistan, but that is not an American war.

Afghanistan is not Iraq.
Different country, different war, different circumstances altogether.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Silver Shadow

The Australian military lost two members in support of operations in Iraq, they weren't combat related, so I'll give you that.

However, the US has lost 4380 in Iraq.

Source

Reading through that list with so many details about the individuals wasn't easy for me.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silver Shadow

Originally posted by downunderET
Australians have been fighting alongside Americans since wars began.

Sorry that is wrong.
Australia has not fought beside America in any American war since Vietnam.
Not for over forty years.
And neither has Canada or New Zealand.

Desert Storm and Afghanistan were/are United Nations wars, not American wars.
As UN member nations, both Australia and the US are both involved, along with all the other UN members.

But wars like Gulf War two, The second illegal invasion of Iraq, Australia, Canada, and New Zealand have kept right out of it from the very beginning.
Not a single combat mission to help America in Iraq, NOT ONE.

And when the Jews and Americans start another foolish new war with Iran, we Australians, Canadians, and New Zealanders will all be at home watching it on CNN.
........................................................................................

Eh, seems like we have lost the plot here. The statement about Americans and Australians fighting side by side wasn't what the post was all about.

Also my concern about politicans chasing this down was not discussed and even ignored.

So, can we go back to the original theme of the "Looting of the American People's tax dollars"

[edit on 1-3-2010 by downunderET]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

money is taken from our pay towards our retirement. then when we retire we pay tax on it. was any tax taken from it befor we retire?.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Thought I'd reboot my thread in light of the "Economic Goose is Cooked" thread.

Seems like nobody wants to talk about the "Missing Billions" in the US budget.

Does anyone have more thoughts on this "theft of taxpayers trillions" ??

new topics

top topics

join