It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel shares in gas masks to people

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Israel shares in gas masks to people

translate.google.com

LONDON - Israel has begun handing out gas masks to the seven million inhabitants
This should protect against a possible attack with chemical weapons The Israeli army says it is a routine matter and has nothing to do with any threat whatsoever

Israel believes that Syria or Iran a possible attack with chemical weapons could perform
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
just read it on the news www.nu.nl
wowww just for nothing?????
i wont belief it... they are up to something...
IMO is an attack on iran possible in a few weeks.....
it seems we are facing a lot of bitterness soon

i wonder if they go through with it hopefully Obama will block there effords........

translate.google.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Well it sounds like a good idea to recheck my bug out bag and get my mask out. It may be a real windy day when they attack, And must going to be if the gov is handing out gas mask.

Seems to be a lot of war prep going on all over in lots of different ways,in lots of different countries. Hope we make it.

[edit on 28-2-2010 by Grayelf2009]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I'm not saying the timing isn't suspicious however they have done this before:

news.yahoo.com...

JERUSALEM – Israel has begun distributing new gas masks to its 7 million citizens to offer protection against a possible chemical attack.

Israel's postal service is handing out the equipment. It says the process will take about three years.

Distribution began Sunday. The Israeli military says it is routine and not in response to a specific threat. Israel believes a chemical attack could potentially come from Syria or Iran.

Israel has distributed gas masks and kits with antidotes in the past, beginning with the first Gulf War in 1991. Three years ago, Israel recalled masks after some components passed their expiration date.

Also hubby recalls they did this during the first half of the gulf war.

Casing

top topics

join