It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gordon Brown Accused: 'Practising Paedophile'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Tiger5

Fox News & David Icke are not the source of this information. The information comes directly from a police operation called Operation Ore that was set up in the UK to target pedophiles and child sex rings. Early in their investigations they came up with evidence of child sex rings within New Labour & even NATO. Gordon Brown, Tony Blair & George Robertson (EX head of NATO) were being investigated. The information was leaked to the Sunday Herald who were about to publish details only for Tony Blair to step in and hit them with a D-Notice. After that the whole incident was swept under the carpet.

If these politicians have nothing to hide then why has the Dunblane dossier and documents relating to the Cullen Inquiry been classified for a hundred years. It's obvious they are covering something up.

The Dunblane killer Thomas Hamilton might have been stripped of his firearms licence had prosecutors heeded police reports about his worrying behaviour towards children, according to secret files.

These include claims that police were tipped off that Hamilton was armed and en route to Dunblane Primary School, that he was a Freemason and received favours from Masons in the police allowing him to avoid prosecution, and that he was part of a paedophile ring that included members of the security forces. Lord Cullen on completing the public inquiry into the murders of 16 children and their teacher, ordered the documents in the case sealed for an extraordinary 100 years. Even the major media in Scotland thought this smelled funny. What was being hidden?

The report banned under the 100-year rule was com piled by Paul Hughes, then a detective sergeant with Central Scotland police, and concerns Thomas Hamilton's activities at a summer camp in Loch Lomond in 1991, five years before the shootings. Selected extracts published during the Cullen inquiry revealed that it recommended Hamilton should be prosecuted for his activities at the summer camp and that he should have his gun licence revoked. The report, however, was ignored.
In October 2004, former conservative party chairman Lord Tebbit added his voice to the growing outrage at this decision, and in October 2005 half of the files were opened. Press reports suggested that the papers showed Hamilton be a paranoid obsessive, much given to writing letters of complaint to all and sundry; a paedophile ring has not been found.

After outrage from the public, only half of the files have been declassified and the rest they don't want us to see will be classified for at least 70 years.

www.archive.official-documents.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Not sure what a paedophile looks like to be honest. Is there a type? I know most are under 25 though. Maybe what we think of as looking like a paedophile is what we have been sold by television and film.

I would like to make a general point about this thread if nobody minds.

While I can see people are using this as a way to vent against Brown, the establishment, Labour or any kind of authority, I can also see why it can be dangerous.

Sure if you don't like Brown or any of the above then feel free to bash them, you have every right and I applaud your conviction even if I don't share it. The danger though is this throwing of muck. Do you know how gullible people are? Do you know how many people actually believe the phrase 'no smoke without fire' is enough to claim proof against a person?

Okay maybe that's what you want. Maybe you want people to see the mud sticking and think it must be true so you can get one over on the person or establishment you despise.

Now imagine this. Imagine if Brown was your dad, granddad, brother, best friend or even you. Imagine if people started going around saying that somebody they know told them you were a paedophile.

Imagine if this happened in your local pub, at you work, in your street. Pretty soon you'd have the word PAEDO daubed in red paint on your front door. You would be spat at in the street, you car windows smashed in and your kids bullied at school.

Maybe you'd lose your job, maybe your wife would leave you through the stress of it all and the implanted suspicion. Imagine this happening to you or somebody you love because somebody heard form somebody that they thought you were a padeo.

Now if you take all that into account and remove your political bias do you still think this kind of reporting is fair and justified? Do you think it's okay to be party to those things happening to a fellow human being?

If so carry on and pray nobody ever has an agenda against you to try this in your life.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Peruvianmonk

You can continue to be in denial about it, but if they have nothing to hide then why have the documents relating to the case been classified for at least 100 years. Nothing to hide, nothing to fear. Only evil & corrupt people are afraid and that is the main reason they continue to use the secrecy act to cover up their crimes. Wake up and smell the coffee.

The Teller: What you said may be true, but the fact that documents relating to these incidences are being kept secret speaks for itself. They are deliberately covering up some dirty secret they don't want the public to know about. Tony Blair served the media and police with a D-Notice. Only someone who has something to hide would do such a thing.

[edit on 1-3-2010 by kindred]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by The Teller

Not necessarily "sold " by the media. Movies yes, those inspired from real facts even if the truth is distorted . We all saw in news images with pedophiles taken to court or arrested , that's how they look like.. Even online if you make a search i'm positive you will find the psychological profile of a pedophile. Of course we can't generalize as that will be a big mistake.

Regrading the other part of your post , you are of course right and you make a good point, but you are forgetting the most important thing.

Brown in prime minister , he isn't any average guy down the street or at the pub, once he joins that game he assumes a responsibility and that is dealing with these kind of things, with all kind of attacks , founded or not.

He becomes a public figure and is forced by his position to answer the citizens unlike your average Joe who should answer only to the proper authorities and not to other citizens as he doesn't represents them, he doesn't use their money , he doesn't signed agreements with other countries on their behalf, he doesn't take decisions that affects the life of millions of people , he doesn't sends his pub mates to Irak or Afganisthan ( maybe the last comparison was out of line, as if anyone else would have been in place of the current or ex prime minister would have probably done the same regarding british troops in those areas...)

I don't know how things in UK are , but where i come from once you engage in political activity you assume a responsibility of dealing with these kind of things , especially the races for any kind of candidacy are dirty and every person that engages knows that and assumes responsibility and expects the worst to come up

Their families are instructed on how to act and what to listen and what to answer.

So, lets' not forget we are not talking about an average Joe here and you can't ask someone to put themselves in his situation only because of that

If we were talking about a guy down the street this forum would have been addressed to a small community and we would all have been neighbours

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   
you are risking libel or defamation case here (ATC owners)

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Sounds like absolute BS to me. It never ceases to amaze me how people on here, who constantly talk about the importance of "Truth", accept any crazy crackpot theory without question.

I love how paedophilia has become the new satanism, Freemasonic satanist/luciferian devil-worshippers is just SOOO last year. This season Freemason-Pedo molesters are all the rage!!

C'mon people, get serious.

I'd like to know more about the motivations behind these apparent lies and scare-mongering as well as the people responsible before giving them any credibility.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by charlie_the_loafer

Hey Charlie I do understand that and did take that into consideration. I do think his position makes him more accountable than the average Joe.

But I wanted to take it to a personal level because it seems to me a lot of people are forgetting he is just a man like all men. He is no different than us and hurt is the same no matter who you are.

So if any of this is proven to be true (which I personally doubt) then he should be dealt with severely for the crime, but not more so than any other perpetrator. Due to his position he should be dealt with more severely in public life though.

But that is a lot of 'ifs'. That was my point really. A lot of people here seem to be arresting, sentencing and hanging Brown in their minds without the slightest piece of evidence.

That is why I spoke of the dangers of mud slinging and perusing this line of character assassination to serve personal political agendas. We've all seen how this seed of suspicion can flower into hysteria and none of us would wish that upon an innocent man surely.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I'd like to say that personally much as I disagree with Gordon Brown policies I do not belive he is a paedophile.

However it is possible he would not so much cover up wrong doing but fail to expose it if it meant keeping certain people on side, which is almost just as bad.

That said, these revelations have come about recently due to the Hollie Grieg case, and I do see a link back to the Dunblane case.

I don't wish to delve into the Dunblane Case here but one particular aspect of it which is intriguing is that some of those at the scene claim there was another gunman, not just Hamilton. And bullet holes in the walls were reported which lend credence to these claims.

Now if there was another gunman it opens up a whole different scenario.

Notice that the actual building where the incident happened was demolished soon after thereby destroying any evidence and the details of the enquiry have been locked up for an unprecedented 100 years.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
One thing that I have noticed in this thread is the supporters of these allegations are bandying around the words "D-notice", but this is interesting because none of you obviously know what a D Notice is!

A D notice, for starters, is a voluntary request by the MoD for Media to not publish certain information which is related to issues of national security. It is NOT legally binding and doesn't have to be obeyed.

Secondly, there are only a handful of outstanding D (actually called DA Notices now - Defence Advisory Notes) notices in use which pertain to the following:

DA-Notice 01: Military Operations, Plans & Capabilities
DA-Notice 02: Nuclear and Non-Nuclear Weapons and Equipment
DA-Notice 03: Ciphers and Secure Communications
DA-Notice 04: Sensitive Installations and Home Addresses
DA-Notice 05: United Kingdom Security & Intelligence Special Services

As stated, Media do not have to obey these at all, it is merely a request. So claiming Blair et all "slapped D-notices" all over the place with regards to this rather dubious story is just not true.

There is such thing as a "super injunction", brought in by blair a few years ago, but that is really only used in cases of libel. Also, merely reporting on the existance of such an injunction can land you in jail, so I doubt anyone here is aware of one and if they are, they are risking jail by shouting their gobs off about it.

Lastly, I find it hard to believe that SO MANY people in Government/Security/Police etc are involved. You'd think the law of averages would come into play and someone would not play ball given the amount of people allegedly involved and this would have been blown out of the water YEARS ago. This is obviously not the case. Do you honestly expect me to believe that with all these people allegedly involved, not one said

"You want me to WHAT? Bugger that little boy? F**K you!"

Personally, I rate this story, this thread and the claims within as utter garbage, thought by some dillusional failed journalist in a quest to make a name for himself.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by stumason

Hey thanks for that I never knew that D, or DA Notices as you say they are now called were merely a request. thanks for the info.

I also agree with you about the weak link problem. I've always thought this with many conspiracy theories but can understand why people could be coerced into many. But this kind of thing I don't think so.

As you say all it takes is even the most corrupt, greedy and power thirsty piece of that jigsaw to be placed into that very different moral dilemma to think twice.

And that is using a very extreme example not mentioning the many, many more who are not as greedy or corrupt and know this kind of thing is going on.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I just came to this post and in honesty its way beyond anything i have read on here before.

To say Gordon Brown is a paedophile is very disturbing, sometimes the truth does hurt and in many cases on here you find some interesting conclusions, but this in my opinion is disgusting.

He is obviously a family man, he recently lost a child too, and I do not believe this thread at all.

I really hope this doesn't slip into main stream TV as somebody is going to be in a whole world of # if it does.

He probably agrees with the NWO agenda, he maybe a Mason but I would never put him down as anything but a decent family man, with his own opinions on how the country and world should run. If we don't like his opinions you dont vote for him, simple as that.

Terrible.

[edit on 1/3/10 by multichild]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
What utter rubbish!!!

I'm not a fan of Gordon Brown but EVEYRTHING about this is baseless and wrong.

Sick, sick Tory propaganda, peddled on by idiots who 1) don't understand anything, at all and 2) have NOTHGING better to do.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Personally my opinion of Gordon Brown is quite extreme and I would not label him with that of a decent fellow. In fact I would go so far as to say he is as low life and as self serving as any other politician, and as he is at the top of the rotting pile I would think that he is a crowned viper among vipers, the very master of the art of making good political capital out of things that the average person in the street could never contemplate.

One example that seems to confirm this and which has solidified my utter disdain, contempt and disgust whenever I see that bumbling excuse on a TV screen is that early in February, (the 5th I think) he talked about the loss of his baby daughter who died in 2002. I felt a pang of empathy for the man and just as quickly my empathy turned to disgust because it seemed to me that he had never talked about this terrible event before but now as the election is looming and he starts the fight-back to hang onto his grubby little crown he has apparently pulled out all the stops and is even prepared as far as I can see, to use the death of his daughter in an attempt to pull at the voters heartstrings.

Firstly it is not cricket for a father to use the life of his dead child to gain favour and compassion among the electorate in the hope that said compassion might be turned into a sympathy vote. I have seen this same rubbish happen on the reality shows like X factor and pop idol where a contestant will bring up a totally irrelevant family death or similar tragedy in an attempt to gain sympathy and it makes my blood boil every time it happens.

I am thus always disgusted with such behaviour but when I see the leader of my country apparently trying to use the same tactic in regard to the death of his own daughter then I have to admit to feelings utterly appalled at the audacity and disgusted that he would think it appropriate to use the death of a child – his child just in the hope he can hang onto power. Is power really worth denigrating the memory of a child in the context that a death can be converted to a cause and that cause is power?

Gordon Brown is not a decent man in my opinion, his recent interview when he talked about his baby Jenifer on the eve of a general election indicates to me that he will do anything, sell out anybody and even use the memory of his own dead daughter to realise his aims.

To me this is not the behaviour of a good and decent man this is the action of a dishonourable and totally reprehensible character and I take no pleasure in looking toward the right in Cameron’s direction and seeing another man who will do anything, say anything just so long as he gets the keys to Downing Street – he will even hug a hoody!

My last vote went to the Scottish national Party but they are as corrupt as all the other vipers – all scum bags and I wish it was not so because now I am doomed to vote for no person because none are worthy of my vote. The ivory towers in Westminster need to be pulled down, its inhabitants hurled out into the river and a totally new system of government instituted without the lobbyists and big business allowed even a look in.

I would not be surprised at anything these people get up to behind closed door, in fact I have always assumed they are the lowest of the low and they were corrupted by power and money a long time ago so this thread though distasteful in the extreme has not shocked or surprised me – interesting that!

My point being - if you think Brown is a decent human being then I can show you how to extract pots of gold from rainbows, just send me your credit card details

[edit on 1-3-2010 by SmokeJaguar67]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by TailoredVagabond
What utter rubbish!!!

Sick, sick Tory propaganda, peddled on by idiots who 1) don't understand anything, at all and 2) have NOTHGING better to do.

Certainly it IS wrong (that is why we are making an issue of it)...but is there any truth to it? Should your complaints be based toward the agency doing the reporting rather than at those who read and question what they have said. Are they just BORED as you claim?

If he does not claim defamatory remarks and slander (and make it stick) in court, then it is likely true.

Here is a website which provides a partial list of Bohemian Grove attendees. Here is where we begin to unravel this practice and "right" to pedophilia so many privileged men think they have. www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

I was looking for the original 1917 National Geographic story about them. Keep in mind ALL attendees of Bohemian Grove do not practice pedophilia but some do, remaining for "after parties" where it really gets interesting. The remaining members cannot control the most wicked among them and so they just look away, deny or ignore it, which is just as bad if you ask me.

[edit on 1-3-2010 by rusethorcain]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

Does all the above then make him a Paedophile?

Its one thing to be what you say, which is heartless, selfish and repugnant, but to be called a Paedophile is wrong.

Like I said, he got his own opinions and ideas on hoe the world and the Uk should be run, but in no way what so ever would I call somebody a Paedophile and stand by it, until I had 100% proof he was!

Politicians are a bread in themselves, they doing whats good for themselves, its a harsh world and when your in front of the camera being labelled, pidgeon hold, ridiculed it cant be nice, and you may become a little thick skinned and if thats the way you are very determined.

But he aint a paedophile!

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by multichild

Originally posted by multichild

Does all the above then make him a Paedophile?

Not at all but my point is more that if he can sink so low to use the death of his daughter in such a way that then what else would he be capable of doing? I do not think he is a paedophile for what it is worth but if news broke saying that he was then I would also not be surprised.

Originally posted by multichildIts one thing to be what you say, which is heartless, selfish and repugnant, but to be called a Paedophile is wrong.

Agreed and I did think long and hard before posting in this thread as to accuse a man of such a thing I think requires cast iron indisputable evidence which I have not seen. In any case my point is more that if the man is so repugnant and heartless, and I think he is then how anyone could think that he is a decent human being is quite a surprise to me.

Something a member said motivated me to post here as I could not believe what I was reading that someone actually thinks that Brown is a decent human being but we all have our opinions and like it or not I have to accept that.

I can post my shock however with a sprinkling of opinion thrown in for seasoning.

Originally posted by multichildLike I said, he got his own opinions and ideas on hoe the world and the Uk should be run, but in no way what so ever would I call somebody a Paedophile and stand by it, until I had 100% proof he was!

Agreed and we are on the same page there as such an accusation requires some very hard evidence.

Originally posted by multichildPoliticians are a bread in themselves, they doing whats good for themselves, its a harsh world and when your in front of the camera being labelled, pidgeon hold, ridiculed it cant be nice, and you may become a little thick skinned and if thats the way you are very determined.

I do not see determination, I see a steadfast desperation to hold onto power at any cost as even the lower level Politian’s hold to the party line not because I think they want to make a difference and work for their constituents ends but because just maybe at some point in the future they hope that they too might one day reach the high echelons of government through towing the party line and doing, thinking, saying whatever they are told.

Self service, cow towing to the party whip and never deviating from the lies that filters down from top like a good little hive mind subscriber.

Originally posted by multichildBut he aint a paedophile!

I doubt it but at the same time when it comes to politicians I would not fall off my seat if he was exposed as such a creature because when it comes to politicians I assume the worst and hope for the best.
At this time however I highly doubt Brown is such a thing. A low life blood drenched war monger working for big business yes but a paedophile, I cannot see it.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by TailoredVagabond
What utter rubbish!!!

Labour fanboy are we?

Seems you didn't read the whole thread but jumped in to defend "your party". Had you read it, you'd notice that there are many, many Tory names in this guys accusations as well.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Nice reply, very honest.

UK politicians are exactly what you say, head nodders for even more powerful people on the continent and their pay masters in the central banks. So in honesty I dont actually give the UK poiliticians that much respect to be even labelled with terms that are more commonly asscoaited with the very powerful elite that frequent secret meetings at secret locations.

When you see our politicians they are nothing more than private school chums who are looking after themselves, making sure that the lower classes are "looked after" and know their place in society.

What Im trying to get at, is that I've learnt that the tag Paedophile where there is no evidence, usually gets tagged onto the very elite as they frequent these jolly boy outings at Bohemian Grove, but even then I just cant see it. There maybe some with these tendencies and they are in every walk of life, but I wouldnt be suprised if they are left alone as they are within the circle of trust, and so nobody will speak out. But I wouldnt say that every person within elite groups are into paedophilia, as im sure even though they are ruthless, heartless gits, i bet they still love their children and wouldnt hurt anybody elses.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by multichild
I just came to this post and in honesty its way beyond anything i have read on here before.

To say Gordon Brown is a paedophile is very disturbing, sometimes the truth does hurt and in many cases on here you find some interesting conclusions, but this in my opinion is disgusting.

He is obviously a family man, he recently lost a child too, and I do not believe this thread at all.

I really hope this doesn't slip into main stream TV as somebody is going to be in a whole world of # if it does.

He probably agrees with the NWO agenda, he maybe a Mason but I would never put him down as anything but a decent family man, with his own opinions on how the country and world should run. If we don't like his opinions you dont vote for him, simple as that.

Terrible.

[edit on 1/3/10 by multichild]

As much as I think Gordon Brown is a complete and utter sh*t, I couldn't agree with you more. He may be a (IMO) vile and untrustworthy man, but to say, openly without any evidence that he's a paedophile is disgusting.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
No wonder people believe in conspirisy theories?
i had heard many years ago, something very similar, but just put it down to smear tacktics by the opposition. However i am not under any illusions about any of these polititians. They are all rotten to the core! I have rubbed shoulders with some of them and i found them to be incredibly arrogant, bordering on schizophrenic.
I think they had no time for me as i came across as nice? Yet if your nice these days, it is seen as a weakness.

I'm tempted to vote nf in this coming election. They might be thugs, but i'd rather a thug in power than a paedophile!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join