It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

West Coast Earthquake WARNING within 2 months

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
"CATASTROPHIC EARTHQUAKE IMMINENT ON WEST COAST" (February 13, 2010)

check relevant audio recording from channeled sources cosmic.ipage.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I'm ready...

I can only imagine how large that sob is going to be -

You know you can see the San Andreas from space... that mother is way over baked,
I do not look forward to that terrorizing instant when it does. I only hope all of these other Earthquakes have helped de-stress the the SA fault.

OP have you ever had the pleasure of experiencing a sizable quake? The noise is the worst part, I recall hearing the wood in my house cracking in the walls, but the first thing you always hear is the glass in the cupboards.

with the quakes

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Well.... that recording was bizarre....

Anyhoo..... The West Coast is always under earthquake watch, what's new about that?

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by angelx666

The thread is lacking in places, like 99.9% of the detail. Please could you enlighten us as to who or what is speaking in the audio?

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
There's plenty of land here in the Midwest if anybody wants to relocate. The property values are lower than you're used to on the coasts. Perhaps Kansas City will become the new Hollywood when it's all over!

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Ok...I managed to listen to roughly 5 minutes or so of this. I won't go as far as discounting the information, or supporting it for that matter. I personally would not be able to listen to 81+ minutes of that monotone robotic voice for more than what I did. Too bad there isn't a text transcript, I am sure I could read it in a fraction of the time. Any takers? lol

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but he lost me at the word "Telsa" .

Second line.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
What and who are we listening to? And where are these robotic voices getting their information from? That was way too creepy to be taken seriously.....seriously!

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
This is what the website says about the recordings there:

by Cosmic Awareness, which has defined Itself as the Pure Consciousness that permeates everything, including all people, which It refers to as "entities." It defines Itself as the Divine Vibration of the Universe. It is the force many call "God". In no way is It an entity or a disincarnated spirit. It is the same Force which expressed Itself through Jesus of Nazareth, the Buddha, Krishna, Mohammed, Edgar Cayce and other great avatars down through time who served as "channels" for the "Heavenly Father" and who speaks again today as the world begins to enter the New Age of Spiritual Consciousness and awareness.

Specially trained people who learn to carefully set aside mind, emotion and feeling, are able to go into a trance-like state and "interpret" the energies from Cosmic Awareness when a question is asked. The Interpreter, as he/she is called, translates these energy symbols into spoken English where they are tape recorded, later transcribed and printed in the "Revelations of Awareness" newsletters. For 20 years the Interpreter was Paul Shockley who lived in Oregon. In March, 1997, Paul announced he was no longer giving readings for C.A.C. A few weeks later "Grace" appeared as the new channel for Cosmic Awareness.

Grace retired as Interpreter, after completing the Lessons of Enlightenment, now available in book form from CAC. (772 pages). See current Book Price List.

The present Interpreter is Will Berlinghof, a long time associate, who was the official Tarot reader for the membership for many years. Will lives in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TwoPhish

From what I can make out this is like some voice received from a Tesla Radio or something, that's what it sounds like anyway. I think somebody is just playing around with sound effects, text to speech tool or something.

Did anyone play it the whole way through?

I got a few mins into it myself, kind of hard to get into.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotAgain

The thread is lacking in places, like 99.9% of the detail. Please could you enlighten us as to who or what is speaking in the audio?

warning issued, take it as you like it, i know as much as you know, you listen and chose to believe it or not

as per credibility of sources - i would start thinking of moving out for few months if that was for London

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

as per credibility of sources - i would start thinking of moving out for few months if that was for London

I really don't get that?

Please at least tell us where the audio came from, do you just believe in anything you hear.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

What?

The entire west coast is supposed to move?

Does this include the Canadian west and Alaska too?

This thread should be in Predictions or Skunked ... not Fragile Earth.

[edit on 28-2-2010 by LadySkadi]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TwoPhish
What and who are we listening to? And where are these robotic voices getting their information from? That was way too creepy to be taken seriously.....seriously!

it was channeled info by 'cosmic awareness communications', they have a lot of 'Good' stuff, but failed on aliens prediction last year

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   

This is a joke right, this has come from a load of dudes in tin fol hats speaking like Stephen hawking.

I would love to see a Video

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Hahaha this is a joke

Look

Cosmic Awareness Helpline Zorg speaking, Nib nib nib, Earth is dooooooooomed, doooooomed I tells yeeeeeeee.

I have got a prediction, at least 1 fish will die in the pacific ocean.... In the next 3 months.

[edit on 28-2-2010 by NotAgain]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
'who in fact you really are' is a great book in fact, i have it in pdf

soo, i know nothing, lets wait and see, am fine here in London

the source is cosmicawareness.org and i've been a subscriber for few years, i gathered alot of good info from there, but they do have a few bugs within their info, as 'received info' is always limited by the intelligence level of interpreter, you kind off gotto complete yourself if you think Big

[edit on 28-2-2010 by angelx666]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
when is this earthquake due, any time frame at all? or could it be like december 2010?

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Wow...If I close my eyes for a second and picture the two people that made this. I'd say from California, in someones basement, and I'd also say that there was some weed involved.'
' Also, I think I could talk like that to if I tried..

[edit on 28-2-2010 by Lil Drummerboy]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itop1
when is this earthquake due, any time frame at all? or could it be like december 2010?

within 2 months they say, recording has been done February 13, 2010

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join