It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were Humans Created by Reptilians?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

A very good link for all things (mainly hidden) of reptilians from 10,500 BC to present day.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
This is very interesting .

It fascinates me how much is out there about this stuff. It's ancient African , and it's Sitzchin, and it's Icke...

S&F

I've read some really interesting posts here too.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Philippians 2:10 (KJV) That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

Revelation 5:3 (KJV) And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon

Just asking: Would Christian at the time not believe in hell being under the Earth and so those who had been sent to hell to stay in purgatory and eventually freed to join the kingdom of Heaven not count in this too. Maybe they merely mean people in hell.

But I remember reading that the original Adam and Eve story did not involve a snake but rather a snake-like creature with arms and legs. Then the story was changed.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
According to science and evolution we are a descendant from reptiles.

And they have evidence to prove it. DNA fossils and the whole shebang.

Edit to add:

The snake in the garden of Eden was a descendant from a reptile. It could speak and so could we. Maybe not in English, Spanish or french. But by the communication skills present in those times.

[edit on 27.06.08 by spy66]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I feel like a kid throwing paper while teacher is out of the classroom. Expect a moderator to yank this post. Quick -while you can... more on reptiles.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
I thought reptilian threads were not allowed. Funny when i make a reptilian thread it gets deleted but this gets front page. Strange how things work.

[edit on 28-2-2010 by SuperSlovak]

Thats because SerpentOverlord doesn't like discussions of reptilians for as he said,"No reason whatsoever".

-edir: Aww crap, I meant to say SkepticOverlord...disregard that first one...wait, theres a knock on the door...

[edit on 28-2-2010 by SaturnFX]

Wait, they actually banned reptilian threads? Thats hilarious. Irony at its finest.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I came to the same conclusions as you OP, I believe they are real.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

Very good video...and it brings to light something Ive known for a while....Reptilians control us via our CHAKRAS, mainly the lower chakras. This is why I never do any chakra based meditation now, all you do when you open chakras is FEED the reptilians. Funny how all the new age love and light movements push chakra meditation so isnt it....begs the question WHAT is actually behind all these new age stuff...

[edit on 28-2-2010 by Mr Green]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Portugoal

Originally posted by Portugoal
Just asking: Would Christian at the time not believe in hell being under the Earth and so those who had been sent to hell to stay in purgatory and eventually freed to join the kingdom of Heaven not count in this too. Maybe they merely mean people in hell.

Exactly and you should also notice it says, "And no man."

Heaven = Space
Earth = Earth
Under the Earth = Hell

reply to post by spy66

According to science and evolution we are a descendant from reptiles.
And they have evidence to prove it. DNA fossils and the whole shebang.

Lol! Haha, I am not even going to bother to try, you guys are having too much fun.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
S&F , and I toss this 2 hour lecture in for you...
He talks about the Reptilians and the first 'adam's and Eve's . Aka Humans Ver.1 thru Ver.4 (us ) ..

The Destruction of Atlantis . M.Tsarion ..

Google Video Link

[edit on 28/2/2010 by ChemBreather]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by tooo many pills

Mmm am i lying?

What i said was not a joke. Science do say we evolved from reptiles. Mmm Yes before the Apes evolved. But before we evolved into reptiles we were fish lol. And before that we were worms.

You cant argue with science now can you?

Sorry for the editing: English is my second language.

[edit on 27.06.08 by spy66]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
How and when are reptilian threads deleted and David Icke fans banned?

Don't take me wrong, being a "conspiracy nut" myself I find ATS censorship allegations interesting, but it's very hard to "prove" any since, obviously proof can get easily removed. There were a lot of allegations about "jew threads" being removed also

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Thank you very much for the link. I can listen to this as I read the juicy full fat goodness at the end of Mr Greens link, bibliotecapleyades.net...

This thread is a real blast

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Interesting, to say the least. While I certainly believe in the possibility that humans could be genetically created by a species with very advanced knowledge and understanding of biology and genomes, I don't buy into the Reptilian game at all. I somewhat believe in the Annunaki, simply because of the Sumerian texts, coupled with Egyptian and Biblical counterparts, but I'm not sure they are Reptilian. Nice thread. Nothing that hasn't been suggested before, though.

Something to add: I think the Bible refers to things "under the earth" because the Hebrew perception of the world was that of a flat earth, and underneath was the place called "Sheol", the land of the dead. Demons and dead souls dwell there, according to ancient Hebrew belief.

Edit for source.

[edit on 28-2-2010 by OrphenFire]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Threads about reptiles are not banned. I posted a thread recently about a cryptoid in South Carolina which the people there call the LizardMan.
It was posted in the cryptoid section and so there was no problem.
This thread here is about creationism and has a reptile themed question about human origins, so it's not a problem for the Mods apparently because it's consistent.

What the mods had a problem with was people posting about reptilians under UFO's and aliens.

(The reptiles that are from the earth , apparently, are alright to discuss everybody
)

edit for spelling

[edit on 28-2-2010 by dragonsmusic]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I personally think that this was all part of the plan. The Earth beings were genetically engineered by the Aliens so that they can obey and carry out orders.
This process however, speeds up evolution.
Also when we have enough knowledge to uncovered what took place, and the systems that are in place to keep us in this prison, It would definitely redefined our thoughts and give us the strength to do whatever within our grasp to escape this prison.
Of course I can be wrong.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
This whole thread is pathetic, There is no such thing as god being a reptiliian and we are a sub creted race to harvest gold for thier spacehip desig Natas the reptile overlord controlls 1/3 of the universe as god commanded 1/3 of the angels(demons) that fell with him from (Heaven) gods space base. Kthnxbai

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
LOL

YOU BASE YOUR THEORY ON A BOOK THAT IS A FREAKING THEORY?

I mean, you make a theory of a theory ... isnt that INSANE?

sorry but with all those flags, someone had to say it

whats next? whats next ? whats next!?

[edit on 28-2-2010 by Faiol]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
It's better to stay away from reptilian theories because you lose credibility with too many people. What are they afraid of anyway? But it seems too much to believe that the powers that be have been going at this NWO thing for so long. Somebody should have lost interest, or some second or third generation should have rebelled. People like Kissinger, who have lived so long and done so much damage to our country, I mean how do they manage to live so long? Some alien creatures, with a longer life span could be behind it all, If they do exist, I'll make you a bet Kissinger is one of them. And if they are running things, I'll bet these chemtrails are their doing.

[edit on 28-2-2010 by m khan]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
According to the Anonymous Physicist, our Cosmic Criminal Creators were "cast down" to Earth by "Others," and have been trying to escape for many thousands of years. He doesn't refer to them as reptilians, but they could be. The reason for the insane nuclear arms race was to give them the technology they need to break out of the "grid." The articles on his web site are fascinating:

anonymous-physicist.blogspot.com...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join