It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were Humans Created by Reptilians?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Sparkey76

Thank you for your reply
.. Would be very interested in hearing what said sources have on the Elites bloodline (which i also personally believe is of high importance to this topic of Reptilians and the world in general) ..will keep an eye out

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Full_Vision

No, there is plenty on ATS to discuss if we stick to facts.

If someone wants to post their opinion, then they should state it as such. If they want to misrepresent it as fact, then they should go elsewhere (hence that large "deny ignorance" up there).

In the Science & Technology board, for example, there is lots of discussion that sticks solely with demonstrable fact. It's far more lively than the usual make-stuff-up-and-hope-people-share-my-beliefs stuff, aka the 'Paranormal Studies' board.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by davesidious

well one thing that is a fact: the sumerians did not use the star symbol to represent the sun. they had a different symbol for the sun. so the cylinder seal with the supposed solar system in it, is not a solar system. more than likely it's a constellation with one star in particular being highlighted. if the rest of the seal is telling a story it must be in some way connected to that constellation.

see how easy that was? i can back that up with facts.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by hoghead cheese
reply to post by autowrench

That could explain the big mystery of keeping our history hidden from us by the elite. If you where a slave or your people (which is weird because it would have been a mixture of different beings animal and annunaki etc.) where slaves back 60,000 or longer years ago what would that do to a society. Where the Annunaki the lizard men or where their "lizard men" here on this planet first and when the Annunaki came here they made a workforce from their genetic material and from hominids on this planet. Then after how many generations and/or centuries, they left and left their slaves to fend for themselves. That would explain why humans like us don't fit he ecology of this planet as well as we should.

I've always wondered about the reptilian conspiracy and how it got started.

Thank you, hoghead cheese, your post makes me think things over again. Perhaps my original connecting between the Anunnaki and the Reptilians was wrong, your theory makes a lot more sense to me. Upon reflection I have to agree with you. Some who have channelled the Anunnaki have stated they call humans "miners," and it takes no stretch of the imagination to know this is true, for even today mankind is still obsessed with gold, and will spend a lifetime digging for it. I do not agree with Stichen on the Anunnaki use of the gold, I don't think it was the shield them from the radiation of a Dark Star, I think they used it for jewellery, just as we do today. Perhaps it was the Anunnaki who forced the Reptilians underground? Or, enlisted the help of man to kill off most of them?

I know this, if they are in direct communication with the highest governments of the world, and the military is helping them to build these bases, they are up to no good. And, they do not have human being's best interest in mind either. I have even theorized that perhaps, if one takes into account the strange noises seemingly coming from underground, perhaps they are engineering planet Earth as an interstellar spacecraft. This makes a lot of sense, since these bases are said to be for the rich elite of the world, they are in it together, and all are guilty of crimes against mankind!

I, and everyone else in the forum has a pretty good idea that Denver International has a base beneath it, and surely the entrance is within the airport itself, plus, we are in the know about Dulce also, there is another entrance. A friend who once worked at Mammoth Cave in Kentucky swore to me there is an entrance to a deep underground base in the caves...there are three possibles. Should mankind gang up on these creatures and destroy them? I tend to think we would be a lot happier, there would be no more wars or human sacrifices, and the greedy men and women who are in collusion with them can go down with them, as far as I am concerned.

Thank you for making me think, I like that. I am adding you as a friend, hope you don't mind. Love and Light, Autowrench

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

Not addressed to me, but I can help you here. NO SERIOUS literature about reptilians?
There are loads of serious history about them. Here is about five minutes of research on Dragons/Reptilians in history. I am sure a few hours would turn up a lot more. I have to ask, have you not heard of a search engine?

History of Mesopotamian Dragons

History of Dragon Around the World

DRAGONS IN HISTORY

Dragon Prince: Stories and Legends from Vietnam

Dragon History - Universal Concept in Ancient Cultures

The First Dragon

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
any1 seen this pic before?

its supposed to be a fossilised reptilian skull, it does look very weird and it would be amazing if it was real, what does everyone think?

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

argghh now this touches on another myth now, not saying it doesnt tie in, maybe it does.

Underground caves and bases, well I know through lots of reading I have done that a legend exists.

It called the Legend of Agharti, or Agartha.

Plenty of legends around the world that a race of people who lives underground, maybe escaping a wrath of a god or a catlyclismic event

I can mention other cultures too, some claim that these caves even was linked to the myth of Atlantis via Brazil.
That its the Atlanteans that came up with the vril technology.
apparently some of these caves and tunnels was destroyed during a great cataclysm but some still remain.

Extract from Harold T Wikins statement in London, Cambridge Student and explorer and writer

Tunnels and Labryrinths have played a mysterious part in ancient civilisations in regions of what may be wrongly called the older worlds of Asia and Europe and Africa.
Who can say what the ancient priest-emperors of old Peru knew of, or had inherited, from these vanished civilisations which are not even a name,or more than a faint ghostly shadow?

An ancient tradition of Brahmanic Hindustan speaks of a large island of 'unparrelled beauty ' which in very ancient times, lay in the middle of a vast seain Central Asia, north of what is now the Himalaya's.

A race of nephilim, or men of a golden age lived in the island, There was no communication betwwen them and the mainland, except through tunnels, radiating in all directions and many of hundreds of miles long.

These tunnels were said to have hidden entrances in old ruined cities in India- such as the ancient remains of Ellora, Elephanta, and the Ajanta caverns in the Chandore range.

Among the Mongolian tribes of Inner Mongolia, even today, there are traditions about tunnels and subterranean worlds which sounds as fantastic as anything in modern novels.
One legend- if it be that- says that the tunnels lead to a subterranean world of Antediluvian decent, somewhere in the recess of Afghanistan, or in the region of the Hindu Kush. It is Shangri-la where science and the arts , never threatened by world wars, develop peacefully, among a race of vast knowledge, It is even given a name: Agharti

The legends add that a labyrinth of tunnels and underground passageways extended in a series connecting Agharti with all other such subterranean worlds !

Tibetan lamas even assert that in America- it is not statd north, south , central- there lives in a vast caves of an underworld who thus escaped cataclysm of thousands of years ago, Both in Asia and America, these fantastic and ancient races are alleged to be governed by benevolent rulers, or King Archeons.

The subterranean world is said, is lit by a strange green luminescense which favours the growth of crops and conduces to length of days and health

end of extract.

............................................................................................................
Hitler went looking for these caves, looking for a super race of beings, maybe they found them and the mysterious Vril power inside the caves that keeps things living and used it for his own technology.
lots of questions can come up like what is Vril power? this book ive read has suggestions for what it is.

so if anyone wants more details about anything mentioned just ask :-) As I have alot more information on this, pages possibly.

The book ive read states, its not a hollow earth theory, just kinda utilises the caves mixed with some tunnels that was built with the Vril power to support life and technology.

Now mentioning this underground connection has opened a right can of worms lol.

[edit on 1-3-2010 by Sparkey76]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Haven't looked at much "reptilian" stuff latley, but this thread rekindled my interest. Anyone seen this video? This is one of the most convincing ones I've seen. What do you guys think? I don't know a whole lot about video editing... Maybe someone who does can tell me what this is.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

It's content like this that really makes me want to dismiss this entire site. First, some mysterious underground creatures are suspected to exist, then the bible is used as a reference.

Just more "can't prove it isn't" junk to fill the minds of people who obsess over the unknown.

This reminds me of the other day, I was at the barbershop and the barber heard that Black Eye Peas' album "I Got a Feeling" was shown to be #2 on iTubes. The barber said "that's the problem these days. people do things based on feelings instead of truth. the bible has been around for over 2,000 years..." I will spare you the rest.

So, because something was believed in long ago, it lends credibility to that something? No.

Because various people believe in something (possibly long ago), it makes it more true? No.

What will we have hundreds of years from now? I'd hope people don't have access to all the junk posted to this website, then saying since people talked about aliens and spirals in the sky and wormholes, that makes those things more likely to be true.

Save us all from this irrational thinking, please someone!

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

How could Yahweh keep hidden if there are THOUSANDS of sculptures, steles and statues depicting him????

Really? Where, pray tell, are these THOUSANDS of sculptures and steles depicting Yahweh? I have been around, read thousands of books and webpages, this is the first time I have ever heard of Yahweh statues, I thought he commanded that no Idols be erected? Please enlighten us as the the location of some of these sculptures? I did a quick search engine hunt, and found not one thing.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Sparkey76

Good stuff! Both for you AND the OP.

But in regards to what you were saying - Wouldn't it be funny if UFO's are really just from civilizations that are underground? - Untouched by our dramas?

Either way, I totally believe that there are some civilizations underground. Not a hollow Earth, just ALOT of tunnels.

And as far as us being created by "Reptillians"?

I believe we were created by SOME kind of being - whether it was ET, Reptillians, or both - (assuming that Reptillians were from another planet - and even if they weren't, they still could have created us).

It's true - this could very well not be our planet. When the dinosaurs went extinct, there could very well have been some that survived, evolved (They had 64.5 Million years to!!!!), and have been here all along - making us as slaves or for meat - who knows!

But the lizards ruled the world (literally) 65 MYA. Why should we think that we're at the top of the chain???

Or they could have just come from another planet. Who knows?

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
"Many are the demon's face
And many are the forms he takes
Beware that you don't pleasure one
The demon comes to anyone
The demon comes but must be called
Comes to all the sleeping homes
He breaks the night and lifts their drones
Demon comes but must be called"

- Glenn Danzig

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

In either scenario there is a (warm blooded) good guy and that is the "God" benevolent, provider, protector of humans, creator of the warm blooded life on earth and Lord over even the Lizard King Pindar

Pindar, Satan, Achaletem, Apollyon, He to has many names and can take on many forms. You should know better than all of this Cain. I really thought you did. You are being fooled because Satan has been aroiund longer than the ideas he has thought of to fool us . Don't just beware, be
aware. You are simply playing into his hands with this crap.

[edit on 1-3-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by glitchinmymatrix

It's content like this that really makes me want to dismiss this entire site. First, some mysterious underground creatures are suspected to exist, then the bible is used as a reference.

Just more "can't prove it isn't" junk to fill the minds of people who obsess over the unknown.

This reminds me of the other day, I was at the barbershop and the barber heard that Black Eye Peas' album "I Got a Feeling" was shown to be #2 on iTubes. The barber said "that's the problem these days. people do things based on feelings instead of truth. the bible has been around for over 2,000 years..." I will spare you the rest.

So, because something was believed in long ago, it lends credibility to that something? No.

Because various people believe in something (possibly long ago), it makes it more true? No.

What will we have hundreds of years from now? I'd hope people don't have access to all the junk posted to this website, then saying since people talked about aliens and spirals in the sky and wormholes, that makes those things more likely to be true.

Save us all from this irrational thinking, please someone!

I was under the impression that this site was for people to discuss, without ridicule, ideas on conspiracy theory, paranormal activity, aliens, you name it.

Not for people to closed mindedly insult and try to silence those that do voice their ideas or opinions just because YOU think that their ideas don't fit in with yours...

[edit on 1-3-2010 by Blender]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Blender

And you have the right impression Blendor. Good luck with your book OP.

What was the name again? Satans Demons with a twist?

[edit on 1-3-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by highlyoriginal

I may be missing the point here but you quote the bible and are claiming ET life may have something to do with our existence, correct?

That would contradict a lot of peoples beliefs I would think, and challenge a lot of passages from the bible itself.

I know passages from the bible are taken in different perspectives from difference people, but just because "under the earth" is mentioned, doesn't mean there are some sort of ET life living under us.

If anything I would think it means the creates that dwell within the ground itself (such as worms). But then again I'm no bible expert, nor am I looking to be I'm just voicing my opinion.

I am no "expert" myself, but I have read the KJV and several other lesser know bibles several times, and refer to them a lot, plus I have a concordance and a copy of the Torah in English and a copy of the Koran. Plus i have read a great many books on religions, and have studied them all. That being said, there are many instances of ETs and UFOs in the Holy Bible, if you all would read it you would know this.

UFOs in the Bible

UFOs and the Bible

The Bible UFO Connection

UFOs and Religion

THE UFO - JESUS CONNECTION

Spacecraft and Extraterrestrials in the Bible and History

Try this, read the book of Exodus, and every time there is the word "God," or The Lord" replace those words with "Extraterrestrials." Every time you see the words, "The Glory of God," read that "ET Craft." Then see how it makes a lot more sense. And as for challenging the Bible, haven't people been doing that for years? And haven't Christians spent many hours and thousands of dollars to discredit those who challenge, and to call them "anti-Christ," Devil worshipper," and other Christian based slurs? Know this, I am not against Christians, not one. What I am against is that you all have been lied to, stolen from, and led down a dark path. I am against those who run the religious organizations, and the Christian Right, who would have Bibles in every school and prayers on every lip, not to mention they would in fact take away anything we have that is fun to do, including sex.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Ok now the Bloodline connection and real evidence in my eyes of at least a ruling elite but possibly linked to the Nephilim. ( Reptillians?)

Now if you look at this thread and look at key things but feel free to have a good look..remember this is just one bloodline, other bloodlines that have dominion are here also but possibly all linked.

Alfred The great, 1st King of all England.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

3rd post down is this.

Organised Free Masonrie in England was formally chartered at York in AD 926 by Royal command of King Athelstan

Coat of Arms

Notice the Lion and Eagle?

Now this is some key evidence below.

Description of the scroll below.

The Four Faces are said to represent the four Tribes of Israel at the four Cardinal Points of the compass: the Eagle representing the Northern tribe of Dan; the Man the Southern tribe of Reuben; the Lion the Eastern tribe of Judah; and the Ox the Western tribe of Ephraim

Information taken from a very good source.

www.grandlodgeofallengland.org...

So this symbolism as suggested above is a bloodline right?

Lion and Royal Coat of Arms that exists today.

en.wikipedia.org...

So, going back to the scrolls, they say it represents the four tribes of Israel.

Lets look at the tribe of Dan first.

This is where it gets tricky as it is bibliclal text and I dont believe in Adam and Eve in a literal sense, plus its written as myth.

According to the Torah, the tribe consisted of descendants of Dan a son of Jacob and Bilhah,

en.wikipedia.org...

Jacob.

In the Hebrew Bible he is the son of Isaac and Rebecca, the grandson of Abraham and Sarah and of Bethuel, and the twin brother of Esau

Abraham,

The Bible relates that Abraham was originally named Abram and was the tenth generation from Noah

Noah.

Noah was the son of Lamech who named him[2]. Take note of this. Noah because he would bring rest from toil on the land which God had cursed (a reference to the curse God placed on the earth following the expulsion from Eden).[3] In his five hundredth year Noah had three sons, Shem, Ham, and Japheth

Shakesapears comment,

William Shakespeare's play Henry IV, Part II contains a wry comment about people who claim to be related to royal families. Prince Hal notes of such people,...they will be kin to us, or they will fetch it from Japhet

Japeths seven sons.

Gog Magog ect ect

They are variously presented as men, supernatural beings (giants or demons),

Given this somewhat frightening Biblical imagery, it is odd that images of Gog and Magog depicted as giants are carried in a traditional procession in the Lord Mayor's Show by the Lord Mayor of the City of London. According to the tradition, the giants Gog and Magog are guardians of the City of London,

en.wikipedia.org...

Nephilim

According to these texts, the fallen angels who begat the Nephilim were cast into Tartarus/Gehenna, a place of 'total darkness'. However, Jubilees also states that God granted ten percent of the disembodied spirits of the Nephilim to remain after the flood, as demons, to try to lead the human race astray (through idolatry, the occult, etc.) until the final Judgment.

There are four common views[citation needed] regarding the identity of the Nephilim.

They were the hybrid offspring of fallen angels and human women.
They were the offspring of descendants of Seth with those of Cain.
Webster's 1913 Dictionary defines the word simply as "Giant." Thus, any especially tall, powerful, large, or mighty man would be described in ancient times as Nephilim. Nephilim may simply mean "giant," champion, or strong man.
They are not historical figures and are ancient imagery with questionable meaning

Septh

Seth (Hebrew: שֵׁת, Standard Šet, Tiberian Šēṯ; Arabic: شيث‎ #h or Shiyth; "Placed; appointed"), in the Book of Genesis of the Hebrew Bible, is the third listed son of Adam and Eve and brother of Cain and Abel, and is the only other of their children mentioned by name. Traditionally, Adam had 33 sons and 23 daughters. According to Genesis 4:25, Seth was born after the slaying of Abel by Cain, and Eve believed God had appointed him as replacement for Abel because Cain had killed him.

en.wikipedia.org...

Now thr Tribe Of Judah ( lion symbolism) goes back to this bloodline also.

In my view , its a bloodline, have a play with it, you get all kind of decendants including Ancient Egyptian Phaoroas.

Rememeber this is just one family, others can be traced too, Haspurgs and the Royal Holy Roman Emperor, linked to the Rothchilds.

Ask yourself this, The royals claim its just a lion rampant that represents depicted Scotland.

Now someone is lying because the source I provided above from A royal and first King who set up freemasonry says its represents tribes of Israel.

From a good source remember.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

very interesting post, i have recently been researching these subjects. I find it very interesting the story of Enki and Enlil and there god Anu and that humans do have alien DNA as the Annunaki had 'bastard' children to the daughters of man, which they used as slaves to mine for gold to reflect the sun from nibiru's atmosphere as there star has died out and they live with temperatures of -240+ degrees. Although not 100% struck on all the hear'say of nibiru and that its coming back in the year 2012!

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by nik1halo
reply to post by Xtrozero

As for the thread, I have to ask. If this race of reptillians is so advanced and so powerful, then why the hell would they live underground when we live in the open? Seems to me, we have the better standard of living, yet we are the slaves?

Hmm, let me see? What does man do when he comes across a creature he has never seen, and seems like it wants to hurt him? He kills it dead. Man is the ONLY animal that kills for sport. does that answer why they don't just come on up and get to know us all?
And friend, we are not enslaved by them, we are enslaved by our beliefs and dogma, and out money system. Proof?

On October 6, 1917, the UNITED STATES passed a corporate policy called the Trading with the Enemy Act. In Section 2, sub-section (c) of the Act it defines the enemy as "other than the citizens of the United States". The American people were sovereign which makes them "foreign governments" to the UNITED STATES and therefore, the sovereigns unknowingly became enemies of the State. On March 3, 1933, the Trading with the Enemy Act was then amended in order to confiscate gold from the US citizens (not the American Sovereigns) who were reimbursed with "emergency money", issued by a private corporation known as the Federal Reserve Bank, which represented debt owed to the Federal Reserve Bank. A dollar of gold was exchanged for a dollar of debt owed to the Federal Reserve Bank plus interest (Income Tax). Basically all Americans lost two dollars in the exchange. Slaves all. Read the Act for yourself. It is a matter of record.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Hi there. Before everyone goes too far off on the reptilian tangent, the context of these two texts are such that they are self explanatory.

The text from Revelation is clearly indicating that NO ONE is to be found worthy to open the scroll, not even among those (humans) who have died as faithful servants of God. There is no one worthy of this honor. The Phillipian text is the same in meaning.

Here is the correct context:

Revelation 5:1-5

And I saw in the right hand of the One seated upon the throne a scroll written within and on the reverse side, sealed tight with seven seals. 2 And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice: “Who is worthy to open the scroll and loose its seals?” 3 But neither in heaven nor upon earth nor underneath the earth was there a single one able to open the scroll or to look into it. 4 And I gave way to a great deal of weeping because no one was found worthy to open the scroll or to look into it. 5 But one of the elders says to me: “Stop weeping. Look! The Lion that is of the tribe of Judah, the root of David, has conquered so as to open the scroll and its seven seals.”

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join