It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A&E for 911 Truth Admit Press Conference Failure

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImAPepper
Gage offers ZERO credible evidence to support his movement.

So your arguement here is that this Gage chap has no credible evidence to present, or that the subject matter itself has no credible matter to present?

Are you having joy in the man failing, or the movement?

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

Your reading comprehension is lack luster. Other words, cant you read?

Again for the 5th time.... He said it was very successful but a failure on the part of the Major News Channels not to cover it. No surprise.

Would you not admit that your agenda and points you are trying to make is a failure, would you admit to that?

Allow me to hold your hand through this:

[edit on 28-2-2010 by ImAPepper]

You mean hold my hand like a pedophile lures children into dark allies or a car? No thanks.

We understand. It is your inability to understand that your point is taken and it is a failure.

[edit on 28-2-2010 by Shadow Herder]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Do you really think this event was a success?

[edit on 28-2-2010 by ImAPepper]

Well, your talking about it, therefore it has a degree of success. What defines success is a better question here

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica

uh well the media isnt a "reliable source"

they tell more lies then the tabloids, or even a compulsive liar... so why do we need their attention?

Mr. Gage appears to disagree with you. If he felt the same way as you, there never would have been a press conference called.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Well, your talking about it, therefore it has a degree of success. What defines success is a better question here

It has stimulated conversations on conspiracy theory websites. That's it.

What defines success? Hmm.. he invited a lot of press. None of them showed and none of them reported it. I tell you what.. what would have made this a success?

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   

It has stimulated conversations on websites.

what would have made this a success?

Educating people unlike yourself who appear to be in compete denial and ignorance. The success is education.

[edit on 28-2-2010 by Shadow Herder]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Yes, it's a huge surprise none of the "respected" media were there. I think NBC's Lester Holt was too busy being a judge on Iron Chef.

I think I'm totally gonna change my mind about this whole 9/11 thing now.
Thanks for setting me straight I'mAPepper.

Peace

[edit on 28-2-2010 by Dr Love]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
Yes, it's a huge surprise none of the "respected" media were there. I think NBC's Lester Holt was too busy being a judge on Iron Chef.

Peace

[edit on 28-2-2010 by Dr Love]

OR I think most of them were covering Brad and Angelina's possible divorce.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   

I'm glad I could help you out Doctor. The NWO will be paying me extra for getting a convert on a Sunday!

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Gage offers ZERO credible evidence to support his movement.

.... this Gage chap has no credible evidence to present, or that the subject matter itself has no credible matter to present?

What do you mean? All the Architects and Engineers are presenting is science of the following.

Includes updated graphics and video, the latest forensic evidence, and WTC Building #7 & Twin Towers examinations of Sudden Onset of Destruction, Symmetrical Collapse & Progression, Squibs: Explosions, Demolition Waves, Near Free-fall Acceleration, Total Dismemberment, Lateral Ejection of Steel, Adjacent Structures, Sounds/Flashes: Explosions, Pyroclastic-like Clouds, Iron Spheres & Molten Metal, Thermite Evidence, ASCE, FEMA & NIST Reports, Whistle Blowers, Destruction of Evidence, Expert Corroboration, and Foreknowledge.

world911truth.org...

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Educating people unlike yourself who appear to be in compete denial and ignorance. The success is education.

okay, well let's go with that. Since the media didn't show up... who did he educate?

link   

I'm glad I could help you out Doctor. The NWO will be paying me extra for getting a convert on a Sunday!

Sigh! You cant even understand sarcasm let alone when you are being ridiculed.

If the NWO was paying you, man, they are desperate and throwing money down the tubes.

link   

Sigh! You cant even understand sarcasm let alone when you are being ridiculed.

Nor can you. Try to keep up.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   

It has stimulated conversations on conspiracy theory websites. That's it.

What defines success? Hmm.. he invited a lot of press. None of them showed and none of them reported it. I tell you what.. what would have made this a success?

Typically new ideas not yet peer reviewed are discussed in groups and thinktanks before msm can chop it up into digestable bits. There is still alot of influence over the offical story and so such evidence would have to be proven before the msm even starts discussing it due to the implications.
Often when it is a conspiracy against wrongdoings of government, it is initially met with ridicule..does this necessarily mean that whatever the msm tells you = full truth?

I think the better question would be why didn't they show up. I reviewed a decent amount of the 9/11 evidence and there are some solid points, observations, and questions made. Doesn't that strike you as a bit concerning when unanswered questions still lurk on something that has literally transformed the world into a orwellian society?

I personally want a simple world...bad guys there, good guys here, etc...but my desire for the truth outpaces my desire for a understandable world slightly more...If that means contemplating really horrible things then so be it.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I just have a question, Who started the Truther movement?
just askin

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   

So your arguement here is that this Gage chap has no credible evidence to present, or that the subject matter itself has no credible matter to present?

There is no argument. Gage failed and failed miserably at getting the media to attend his conference.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
I just have a question, Who started the Truther movement?
just askin

The "movement" was born decades before 9/11. Victims and their families of 911 who question the official story after investigators and common sense proved the official story to be hogwash.

The movement consists of intellects, scientists, critical thinkers, families and citizens that have been hurt or killed by 911 and its lies. Not to mention the billion of other people on the planet who know that the U.s was lying. The wars that took place because of it. The millions of people killed and affected by it.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Originally posted by _BoneZ_

No, what SPreston said was that since the mainstream press is controlled by a few rich, elitists, the press actually failed.

What about the non -MSM? Where were they? ANY press would have been at least some semblance of success.

But at least its official now - every member of every editorial board of every press organization is "in on it". Won't be long now before someone breaks and spill the beans.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

There is no argument. Gage failed and failed miserably at getting the media to attend his conference.

Nope, you failed pepper in trying to stroke your ego.

To answer your point, the MEDIA failed to attend.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Fair enough, If you were to organize a conference, what would you have done differently?

Personally, I think they need to focus in on a single item. You dont need to knock down the whole house of cards, just a focus on one part should do it. People often get overwhelmed with the incredible amount and dismiss the whole thing due to information overload...

All it takes is a keystone to fail and that in itself opens a person up for the next question...thats simply how I would approach it...perhaps even leave out the whole "we will debunk the entire report" verses "We wish to speak about the conductivity of steel as the law of physics show to correct a misconception from the NIST report.

But I digress, how would you have conducted it differently?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join