It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A&E for 911 Truth Admit Press Conference Failure

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Richard Gage had high hopes for his massive press conference last week at the Mariner's Club & Hotel in San Francisco, CA. There was quite a turnout in the room as well over 100 attendees were present. Unfortunately for him and the truth movement, not a single member of the respected media attended. This broadcast was hosted at the same time in many different parts of the world. LA, Las Vegas, Seattle, Portland, Chicago, Austin, Dallas, Madison, Dover, NH, Tulsa, Tucson, Boston, Alexandria, VA, Tampa, Temple Terrace, FL, Denver, Newark; and also in Ontario, Vancouver, Brussels, Denmark, Sydney, and Wellington, NZ.

Who picked it up? Well the Washington Times did! Relax... NOT the Washington Post, Not the New York Times. This is the Washington Times. A media source created by Sun Myung Moon's Unification Church. Yes the head cheese of the Moonie Cult. en.wikipedia.org...

Gage posted an article on his website admitting that the press ignored him. Found here . The blame was placed on the "well timed" suicide mission of Andrew Stack, who flew a small plane into the Echelon 1 building in Austin. The author of the article placed blame on:

.....a mind control victim used as a stooge to paint patriots as whack jobs, ....

source:
www.ae911truth.org...

Nice stuff Richard! You admit failure on your website... and blame in on mind control.

+28 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
The only thing i see as a failure is this thread and its agenda.

Another lame attempt to slam "truthers" = Epic Fail by someone who does no research.....unlike Mr. Gage.

Your thread is blatantly misleading. He had a great turnout but no one from the major media channels. Did he fail? No, did you? yes.

There are 3-6 debunkers that troll this site and there are hundreds to thousands of other users (truthers)that know, share and have been proven to them that the official story is bunk. Why start threads like this? This is just a copy from the jref forum anyways.

.....a mind control victim used as a stooge to paint patriots as whack jobs, ....

I think he is talking about blind, childish. debunkers, trolls, and debunkers who pose as truthers..... You know, the ignorant debunkers who believe the official story even though it has been debunked years ago but hope nobody can read or think or suffers from amnesia.

Another sick mistake you make is you try to find 'failure' is anything, then try to group 911 truth into it. What is really a failure is you and the other ignorant abusers of the keyboard who parrot the official story even though the official story has been debunked.

Besides, The last time I checked, the 'Amazing' Randi owner of the jref forum conferences of the ignorant is not cheap. The media doesnt show up for those either and the way these people talk is an epic failure on the common sense and intelligence of true intellects. Shame.... $200+ dollar a ticket to be intellectually insulted. His forum is one of the most vile places a person could go for information.

Gage and his information is widely accepted and presented in a non-inflammatory way.

[edit on 28-2-2010 by Shadow Herder]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
Your thread is somewhat misleading. He had a great turnout but no one from the major media channels.

Let me ask you, Shadow Herder. Would you consider his press conference a success? I hope not. So, you see it was a failure. The only thing Gage succeeds on is taking money from the gullible.

I think he is talking about debunkers, trolls, and debunkers who pose as truthers.....

Did you read the article posted there? That is not what he is talking about.

The title of the thread is accurate. Gage failed at gaining any publicity even though hundreds upon hundreds of media outlets were notified in advance.

[edit on 28-2-2010 by ImAPepper]

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

These 'internet defense attorneys' just love to muddy the waters in their frantic attempt to defend their blessed 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY.

Fact is most mainstream journalists and reporters would rather keep their lucrative jobs and stay away from risky press conferences and unpopular with the 9-11 perps investigative issues.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/38a8487f3864.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston
Fact is most mainstream journalists and reporters would rather keep their lucrative jobs and stay away from risky press conferences and unpopular with the 9-11 perps investigative issues.

So, you agree. Gage FAILED miserably. Thank you Spreston!

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImAPepper
So, you agree. Gage FAILED miserably. Thank you Spreston!

No, what SPreston said was that since the mainstream press is controlled by a few rich, elitists, the press actually failed.

The press was notified of the news conference. If they didn't show up, it's because the press failed and likely were told not to show up by their bosses, you know, the few rich, elite people that control all mainstream media.

Gage can't control the media, therefore the media not showing up had nothing to do with Gage's failure or success. You fail at trying to put the failure on someone because of your denial.

[edit on 28-2-2010 by _BoneZ_]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
The press was notified of the news conference. If they didn't show up, it's because the press failed and likely were told not to show up by their bosses, you know, the few rich, elite people that control all mainstream media

Can you prove this? I didn't think so.

Gage can't control the media, therefore the media not showing up had nothing to do with Gage's failure or success. You fail at trying to put the failure on someone because of your denial.

Did Gage alert massive amounts of the press regarding his 1K signatories? YES

Did they show up?

NO

Was the Press conference a success?

NO

Did Gage FAIL at getting the press there?

YES

Spin it anyway you want Bonez. He failed at his mission. Nobody outside truther forums have any idea there was a press conference.

No worries though, Bonez, as long and YOU and others keep giving him a percentage of your pay check each month, he will continue.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   

No worries though, Bonez, as long and YOU and others keep giving him a percentage of your pay check each month, he will continue.

And I will continue until there is justice for 9/11, or I'm dead. Whichever comes first.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

And I will continue until there is justice for 9/11, or I'm dead. Whichever comes first.

Richard thanks you for your support. Aren't you excited to see where his next vacation...er... I mean... presentation you paid for will be?

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ImAPepper

The fact that you are attacking people who seek and share the truth is a victory actually. It shows that you and your trolls have failed in attempts to support the overly debunk official story in attempts to save your ego and hatred for people who know more, are more intelligent and are the TRUE patriots of this country.

The fact that you attack these people and topics only strengthens it's validity.

Good job Patriots/Truthers, rip them another one

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

The press was notified of the news conference. If they didn't show up, it's because the press failed and likely were told not to show up by their bosses, you know, the few rich, elite people that control all mainstream media.

I wanted to touch on this again. Bonez claims that the press was likely told not to show up by their bosses. Well, I have a list of the press that were notified. I challenge Bonez and or any other truther to contact these members of the press to see if Bonez accusations are accurate.

Here is a partial list:

[email protected], [email protected], [email protected],
[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected],
[email protected], [email protected],

[email protected],
[email protected]

[email protected],

[email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

You guys can start there.. Let me know if you need more.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

It actually has a number , De-bunking 4

When you can't argue the facts , attack the source's credibility.

It's the last de-bunker tactic .

Number 5 is ..... ADMIT DEFEAT

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Yawn, crickets, crickets.......

Your 'challenge' doesnt make the official story true.

Another epic failure.

[edit on 28-2-2010 by Shadow Herder]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   

I guess I am not following your...point here.
Are you actually happy that evidence is potentially being supressed and that the msm is not opening up to counterpoints of a offical story?

Odd stand, rather suspicious. What is your angle and why do you care personally if new perspectives with interesting questions are heard?

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Can anyone tell me if the Gage press conference last week was a success or a failure.

Gage admitted that it was a failure.

Please show your reasons why you think it was a success. IF you agree with Spreston and Bonez... that the big bad media was forced not to attend, I encourage you to start writing all of the media outlets I have supplied you. I have about ...hmmm... maybe 800 more addresses of who were notified. Let me know if you need those as well.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Can anyone tell me if the Gage press conference last week was a success or a failure.

Gage admitted that it was a failure.

Your reading comprehension is lack luster. Other words, cant you read?

Again for the 5th time.... He said it was very successful but a failure on the part of the Major News Channels not to cover it. No surprise.

Would you not admit that your agenda and points you are trying to make is a failure, would you admit to that?

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

I guess I am not following your...point here.
Are you actually happy that evidence is potentially being supressed and that the msm is not opening up to counterpoints of a offical story?

Odd stand, rather suspicious. What is your angle and why do you care personally if new perspectives with interesting questions are heard?

My point is that Gage notified every media outlet available in the United States.. and beyond; alerting them of his press conference. ZERO showed up. This proves that the sane minded media does not care what this charlatan is selling, nor do they chose to expose their viewing public to his trash.

Gage offers ZERO credible evidence to support his movement.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

Your reading comprehension is lack luster. Other words, cant you read?

Again for the 5th time.... He said it was very successful but a failure on the part of the Major News Channels not to cover it. No surprise.

Would you not admit that your agenda and points you are trying to make is a failure, would you admit to that?

Allow me to hold your hand through this:

A news conference or press conference is a media event in which newsmakers invite journalists to hear them speak and, most often, ask questions.

Now, let me ask you this question:

How many members of the press attended this event?

Let me ask you one MORE questions.

How many media markets reported on this event.

Last questions...

Do you really think this event was a success?

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Persistence and diligence will win this race. Never underestimate the powers of the Internet to spread the truth.

Because not one MSM representative was there just further proves the how incestuous and easily strong armed they all are by TPTB. Demonstrating in the end how much of a debacle the official story is and how much weight and legitimate influence the architects and engineers actually have.

How little ballz and gutz there are these days in journalism and news reporting.

I remember reading a very smart quote about news gathering. "You should gather your news by what is not reported, and what can be found between the lines of what is."

chirp chirp

[edit on 28-2-2010 by sparrowstail]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   

uh well the media isnt a "reliable source"

they tell more lies then the tabloids, or even a compulsive liar... so why do we need their attention?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join