It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Road to Armageddon: The Insane Drive for American Hegemony Threatens Life on Earth

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkspARCS

Very well put, again, VERY WELL PUT.

The U.S. government IS NOT a "government", it IS a corporation. A military/industrial complex for the Crown, that is true.

The Constitution Was and IS the corporate contract, the founding fathers did not trust each other. WE the people of today were never a party to it. Read the word magic within the document and you will see it.

The Declaration of Independence however, applies to the people, then and today. As does the Bill of Rights, which grants NO rights but extends protection from government/corporation overstepping it bounds of authority. We are corporate fictions, by the filing of a "birth certificate", an MSO for the production of a human subject for future consideration of labor. Yes, we are bought and sold daily on the international stock market. Slaves. Until you claim your sovereignty and yourself.

You must have watched "The Ring of Power" also known as the "Hidden Empire" from 1984news.com. Great documentary. "Kymatica" is also a good one. If only the people here would ALL watch these and read Mary Croft and others writings, but alas, they are too busy putting those of us who do the research and know the truth, for the most part, DOWN!!!

They can not comprehend their own ignorance or stupidity, whatever you wish to call it. So they lash out at those of us who are trying to help. Sad really.

Good post, S&F for the OP and star for you. Ye-ha

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by seasoul

Jakes51 - " What happened to that money? Is that the bankroll which funds the War on Terror, covert operations, and the aspirations for global dominance? 2.3 million dollars is a heck of a lot of money, to just up and vanish into thin air is rather odd?"

Off by a factor of one-million no?

$2,300,000 x 1,000,000 = $2,300,000,000,000

Adds up to a lot of blood, sweat, and tears that American taxpayers were forced to sacrifice.

But of course that's only the tip of the iceberg. We're not going to mention the untold pain and suffering, along with the countless loss of human life and limb that the greedy "war on terror" continues to produce.

F.T.G.

Sure and not to mention the hundreds of thousands of dead at Saddams hands that we have been digging up over there. Large pits filled with dead slain like dogs leaving loved ones behind. All this pain and killing fuled the Saddam mechine as if he were a soul eater. Launching off SCUDS at large metro areas like Hitler in WWII.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Do you believe that the arrival of 2012 do?. Are interested in knowing the destruction of 2012 do? This book, you can buy a good look at the- Link: http://(link tracking not allowed)/asTDCr

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock
Sure and not to mention the hundreds of thousands of dead at Saddams hands that we have been digging up over there.

Hundreds of thousands of dead at Saddam's hands? Got a source for that? I think you've been listening to too much Rush.

In any case, Saddam is an amateur compared to the million+ who've died as a direct result of the U.S. occupation. Even after no WMD's were ever found (remember that?), I can't believe there are still apologists for immoral and illegal "pre-emptive" trillion-dollar wars.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Good thread! OP S&F!
I think the most important thing to remember here is that even though administrations have changed but the agenda of American global dominance has not.This is the way empires have fallen through out history they over reach themselves and engage in desperate gambles in order to save themselves.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
wow, December-Rain those links to the Iran Freedom Support Act are seriously worrying!

I've only had a brief read through as I really need some sleep soon, but to have agreed $81mill be 'made available' is a staggering sum for the space of three years. Reading through the act , obviously sanctions with regards to weapons and nuclear capabilities would seem pretty understandable (although I don't believe the US or any other country has the right to have any say in who has nukes when they have hundreds!), but I noticed several mentions of sanctions to prevent Iran from developing there of petroleum industry?! What the hell is that about. How in any way, shape or form can the US justify stopping a country from developing it's own fuel needed for everyday life?!

And the act has an expiry date of 31st December 2011.... dun dun duuuuuuuh!!

All though it doesn't quite have the same wording as the Iraq act did, with regards to military action and overthrowing the government... it does seem to be otherwise very similar. Truly worrying stuff!

I love the info this place throws up, keeping us informed on things most of us would otherwise have absolutely no idea about. Out of interest, how did you come across this info?

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece

Sure and not to mention the hundreds of thousands of dead at Saddams hands that we have been digging up over there.

Hundreds of thousands of dead at Saddam's hands? Got a source for that? I think you've been listening to too much Rush.

In any case, Saddam is an amateur compared to the million+ who've died as a direct result of the U.S. occupation. Even after no WMD's were ever found (remember that?), I can't believe there are still apologists for .

You know well what Saddam did and that its all quite verifiable.

You got a source for what was it...oh yea "million+"? Go to some liberal university do you?

By the way you mean "liberation" not "occupation".

You cant belive there are what....."apologist for immoral and illegal "pre-emptive" trillion-dollar wars". You say that knowing there are many they just dont bother waisting time talking about it with some folks.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Except you can't verify it.

You got a source for what was it...oh yea "million+"?

Sure, because unlike yourself, I don't make claims that I can't back up:

Iraq conflict has killed a million Iraqis: survey
Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:55pm EST

LONDON (Reuters) - More than one million Iraqis have died as a result of the conflict in their country since the U.S.-led invasion in 2003, according to research conducted by one of Britain's leading polling groups.

The survey, conducted by Opinion Research Business (ORB) with 2,414 adults in face-to-face interviews, found that 20 percent of people had had at least one death in their household as a result of the conflict, rather than natural causes.

The last complete census in Iraq conducted in 1997 found 4.05 million households in the country, a figure ORB used to calculate that approximately 1.03 million people had died as a result of the war, the researchers found.

The margin of error in the survey, conducted in August and September 2007, was 1.7 percent, giving a range of deaths of 946,258 to 1.12 million.

ORB originally found that 1.2 million people had died, but decided to go back and conduct more research in rural areas to make the survey as comprehensive as possible and then came up with the revised figure.

The research covered 15 of Iraq's 18 provinces. Those that not covered included two of Iraq's more volatile regions -- Kerbala and Anbar -- and the northern province of Arbil, where local authorities refused them a permit to work.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

www.reuters.com...

By the way you mean "liberation" not "occupation".

Yeah, I'm sure those 20% of Iraqis who've had at least one family member murdered by the U.S. (from a 2007 survey) appreciate their "liberation", dittohead. Most Iraqis and I would call it "genocide".

[edit on 3/1/2010 by GoldenFleece]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
These madmen need to be stopped now before we all get taken down with them. I refuse to be reduced to ashes for Dick Cheney or any other pompous prick like him.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

Your Operation Northwoods link is broken

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
The people of the U.S. have been living fake lives in a fake economy and go into severe Cognative Dissonance when faced with reality. There will never be an investigation by the obviously criminal government and a people that are not only largely functionally illiterate with the language but also culturally and morally illiterate don't want the truth. The U.S. has murdered millions in the last 50 years and how much griping about that do you hear? Very little and preaching to the choir is all it's been reduced to.

Former Italian President and the man who revealed the existence of Operation Gladio Francesco Cossiga has gone public on 9/11, telling Italy's most respected newspaper that the attacks were run by the CIA and Mossad and that this was common knowledge amongst global intelligence agencies.

How many Gringos even know what Operation Gladio is? Out here in the real world 12 year olds know more about the U.S. government than the sheep who cry about the price of gas and the 'public option' (whatever that is, Mr. Change tells them that no public option IS the public option and they fill posts whining about that. It is hopeless because most in the U.S. have no interest in learning anything and if you shove it down their throats they will run to Mr. Change to help them. A nation of cowards and fools, how do you fix that?

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by wayaboveitall

Do you really believe that a controlled demolition of Tower 7 could be setup in just a matter of hours in a 40+ story building, and then have that demolition go off flawlessly? Somehow, I don't think so, considering what was going on around WTC 7 at the time, I don't think you would have demolition experts walking around effortlessly placing timed demolitions into a building when you have the two WTC crashing down around the outside of the building..... no way!

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

WTC 7 just like the Two Towers had to have been a work in progress for months under some clever guise while they got the explosions in place, I will never forget watching when Larry Silverstein said on television that we had to "pull" Tower 7....... I knew from that moment that this whole thing was all a set-up in that was in 2001.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by searchforknowledge
reply to post by wayaboveitall

I don't think you would have demolition experts walking around effortlessly placing timed demolitions into a building when you have the two WTC crashing down around the outside of the building..... no way!

Yes its not likely with O'Neill as head of security. They did this right under his nose? I think not.

O'Neill

[edit on 2-3-2010 by Logarock]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece

Except you can't verify it.

You got a source for what was it...oh yea "million+"?

Sure, because unlike yourself, I don't make claims that I can't back up:

Iraq conflict has killed a million Iraqis: survey
Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:55pm EST

LONDON (Reuters) - More than one million Iraqis have died as a result of the conflict in their country since the U.S.-led invasion in 2003, ....

The research covered 15 of Iraq's 18 provinces. Those that not covered included two of Iraq's more volatile regions -- Kerbala and Anbar -- and the northern province of Arbil, where local authorities refused them a permit to work.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

www.reuters.com...

quote]
Yeah, I'm sure those 20% of Iraqis who've had at least one family member murdered by the U.S. (from a 2007 survey) appreciate their "liberation", dittohead. Most Iraqis and I would call it "genocide".

Wow You consider yourself on the cusp truth fidning??? And are going to go with a source like this? And this kind of figuring?

They talked to 2,414 people and made a 20% figure based on that in a nation at near 5 mill. And then said on top of that they hadnt gone to the worst areas? Talk about the possibilty of stacking this up to their needs. This isnt math this is crap in the fan reconing.

Oh and they are objective and independent........right.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
"The results range from just under 100,000 dead to well over a million. Inevitably, the issue has become a political football, with the Bush administration, the British government and other supporters of the US-led occupation seizing on the lowest estimates and opponents on the highest".

A Wider Look at the Issue

Same goes for the figure on Saddam. But none consider the number of dead under Saddam to be less than 1mill.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

I have noticed you and others have been going back and forth over the official statistics regarding the Iraq War. Here are the official statistics of the conflict approved by the US, Iraqi's, and other international bodies. It is the most current compilation of statistics across the board.

Iraq: Key figures since the war began

U.S. TROOP LEVELS:

October 2007: 170,000 at peak of troop buildup.

March 1, 2010: Just over 96,000.

CASUALTIES:

Confirmed U.S. military deaths as of Feb. 28, 2010: at least 4,380.

Confirmed U.S. military wounded (hostile) as of March 1, 2010: 31,693.

Confirmed U.S. military wounded (non-hostile, using medical air transport) as of Feb. 6, 2010: 38,327.

U.S. military deaths for February 2010: 5, the same total as January. The lowest monthly death toll since the war began in March 2003 has been December 2009, with 3 U.S. military deaths.

Deaths of civilian employees of U.S. government contractors as of Dec. 31, 2009: 1,457.

Iraqi deaths in February 2010 from war-related violence: at least 255, 44 percent higher than the 177 reported killed in January.

Assassinated Iraqi academics as of Feb. 24, 2010: 437.

Journalists killed on assignment as of March 1, 2010: 141.

COST:

More than $709 billion, according to the National Priorities Project.

OIL PRODUCTION:

Prewar: 2.58 million barrels per day.

Feb. 24, 2010: 2.45 million barrels per day.

ELECTRICITY:

Prewar nationwide: 3,958 megawatts. Hours per day (estimated): 4-8.

Feb. 24, 2010: Nationwide: 5,708 megawatts. Hours per day: N/A.

Prewar Baghdad: 2,500 megawatts. Hours per day: 16-24.

Feb. 24, 2010: Baghdad: N/A. Hours per day: N/A.

TELEPHONES:

Prewar land lines: 833,000.

Jan. 30, 2010: 1.25 million

Prewar cell phones: 80,000.

Jan. 30, 2010: nearly 19.5 million.

WATER:

Prewar: 12.9 million people had potable water.

Jan. 30, 2010: More than 21.2 million people have potable water.

SEWERAGE:

Prewar: 6.2 million people served.

Jan. 30, 2010: 11.5 million people served.

INTERNAL REFUGEES:

Prewar: 1,021,962.

Feb. 8, 2010: At least 1.55 million people are currently displaced inside Iraq.

EMIGRANTS:

Prewar: 500,000 Iraqis living abroad.

Feb. 8, 2010: More than 1 million Iraqi refugees, most in Syria and Jordan.

All figures are the most recent available.

Sources: The Associated Press, State Department, Defense Department, Special Inspector General for Iraq Reconstruction, The Brookings Institution, The Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR), Committee to Protect Journalists, National Priorities Project, The Brussels Tribunal, and the U.S. Department of Labor.

Hopefully, this information helps when discussing the semantics regarding the Iraq War? It seems to be the most accurate and credible statistics thus far. Especially, with all the agencies being cited as sources.

In addition, here are the most accurate and credible casualty figures throughout the duration of the war from both the Iraqi Health Ministry and the Associated Press, since it was not shown in the figures above. I will stand by these figures, rather than others on the link below, and the statistics I have seen from other less credible sources.

Iraqi Health Ministry

The Health Ministry of the Iraqi government estimated 87,215 Iraqi violent deaths between January 1, 2005 and February 28, 2009. The number excludes thousands of people who are missing and civilians who were buried in the chaos of war without official notice. If included, those would raise the number of dead for that period by 10 to 20 percent according to the government official who provided the data to the Associated Press. The data was in the form of a list of yearly totals for death certificates issued for violent deaths by hospitals and morgues between Jan. 1, 2005, and Feb. 28, 2009. The Health ministry does not have figures for the first two years of the war.

Associated Press

The Associated Press stated that more than 110,600 Iraqis had been killed since the start of the war to April 2009. This number is per the Health Ministry tally of 87,215 covering January 1, 2005 to February 28, 2009 combined with counts of casualties for 2003-2004, and after February 29, 2009 from hospital sources and media reports.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
the crazy thing is that world trade 7 wasn't on fire when it collapsed, but maybe the fact that 2 buildings, weighing millions of tons collapsing a few meters away, could have weakened its foundatio much like an earthquake.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Wow You consider yourself on the cusp truth fidning???

I don't even understand what this means. Did you take any English classes in high school?

And are going to go with a source like this? And this kind of figuring?

A source like what? Reuters news agency? One of Britain's leading polling research organizations?

They talked to 2,414 people and made a 20% figure based on that in a nation at near 5 mill. And then said on top of that they hadnt gone to the worst areas? Talk about the possibilty of stacking this up to their needs. This isnt math this is crap in the fan reconing.

Perhaps you don't understand the how statistics and polling work. Matter of fact, based on your grammar and spelling, I'm pretty sure you don't understand lots of things except what Rush Limbaugh tells you to think.

See, it's not necessary to poll all 5 million Iraqis in order to arrive at accurate, scientifically valid results. That's why they said, "The margin of error in the survey, conducted in August and September 2007, was 1.7 percent, giving a range of deaths of 946,258 to 1.12 million."

And then said on top of that they hadnt gone to the worst areas? Talk about the possibilty of stacking this up to their needs. This isnt math this is crap in the fan reconing.

Again, I have no idea what you're talking about. They weren't allowed to work in the worst areas. Perhaps you missed the part where they further researched their initial figure of 1.2 million murdered Iraqis and downgraded it to ONLY a million in the interest of accuracy.

Oh and they are objective and independent........right.

I guess Reuters and a leading British polling organization aren't as objective and independent as the U.S. military (which provides NO "collateral damage" figures) or Mr. Oxycontin, Rush Limbaugh.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
reply to post by concernedcitizan

"Those points are very true. The threat to freedom in this country has never been more real. This is going to require the "couch potatoes" to take an active role. Everyone has to do something. This is not the kind of political issue that can be won by the usual handful of political activists who have acted on behalf of the lazy so many times before"

Are you sure you're not doing what you do on behalf of yourself and your own political machinations? Maybe you look around and dont see the angry hoards with pitchforks and torches looking for Frankinstein and it gives you a feeling of being invalid. Hung out to dry and so now the rest are lazy and stupid. But thank you for working on my behalf and if you ever actualy find bigfoot let me know.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join