It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Riots erupt on Jerusalem's Temple Mount

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Riots erupt on Jerusalem

www.ynetnews.com

Hebron tension spreads to Jerusalem: Youths barricaded in al-Aqsa Mosque since Saturday evening throw stones at passerby, prompting police forces to enter compound. Palestinians say eight worshippers hurt by tear gas. Stones hurled at police in Old City as well; four policemen, Border Guard officers injured
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 28-2-2010 by EnemyofMan]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I'm very surprised this has not yet been posted.

Things seem to be getting hot over there. Especially since Israel is planning to reconstruct the temple. Sooner or later hell will break out over there and it will most likely spill all over the Middle East. I have some bad feelings about this...and many other things but that's to be discussed another time.

www.ynetnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Israel is working hardly for momentum to get all-out war in all fronts - another provocative act with decission about heritage sites - like suposed to do, has provocate palestinians to riots. Zionist government continues what it has started in Gaza op, to gain momentum to coming wars.

List of provocations grows daily - new settlements, Lebanon border violations, Gaza bombings, war of words against Syria and Iran... Occupation continues and blockade of Gaza keeps peoples suffering.

In the world there is no nation or public, which is more scared by media than Jews - they are so ruled with fear than any other nations... path to violence and wars is done. Now what they need is a momentum - and it will come soon.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by EnemyofMan

Especially since Israel is planning to reconstruct the temple.

Thats new to me. And i live there.
As for riots - there are few reasons:
a) Recent "Israeli heritage sites" issue.
b) For at least half a year there is an attempt to ignite another intifada but people do not fall for that.
c) It is Jewish holiday - Purim. So for some it is good day to throw rocks and ruin the celebrations. However rain is doing much much better job anyway.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

Construction of the 3rd Temple has been planned for a very long time. Foretold as well. I remember reading an article a few months back last year that they were going to begin construction in 2010.

From the Article:
"The Islamic organizations also called on Muslims to be on high alert around March 16, when they said extreme Jewish organizations were planning to mark the global day for the temple's reconstruction."

We'll see how it goes down....I, for one, wouldn't doubt they begin construction sometime soon.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Nevermind, it will fall upon deaf ears and lack of compasion for your fellow humankind.
The Temple Mound having a church rebuilt is not meant to be literal, and no one can take away that which is in a man's heart.

[edit on 28-2-2010 by space cadet]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   

I have to ask... Is this the same construction idea from what has been warned for decades - that they are thinking to build jewish temple to some Islamic holy site?

I have seen some documents from idea of rebuild some temple, and how it will fuse problems... Is this now the same one?

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnemyofMan

Especially since Israel is planning to reconstruct the temple.

Technically, all they need to have an acceptable Temple is an altar. They have already built that. Circumstantial evidence has come about that the real temple was not located at the dome of the rock. The altar had to be placed in a location where water could run downstream to carry away the blood from the slaughter. If you do a search I am sure you can find info.

Also, the temple to be constructed is a temple "not built of hands". It is a riddle. The temple not built with hands means one of "memory and imagination."

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Some Islamic organizations interested in violence claim many things that have no truth in it. As the situation is now - Temple mount is a WAKF (Islamic organization by the way) authority. They do a lot of digging/building at the site and protest when someone tries to do something near the site (like renovate the bridge that is outside of Temple mount).
So ,you know, trusting some people interested in igniting conflicts is not advisable. If Israeli Secret Cabal NWO Zionists Evil Reptilian Organ Stealing All Wars Responsible Genocidal Stealing (Yes Twice Stealing , Even Tripple) And CTR (hope i showed enough knowledge to make the most enlightened in all the EEEEvil Israel does proud) would as much as touch a building on Temple mount - first sign will be not riots, but an all out Jihad war. Not that there are no Israelis who push for construction of Temple - but so far luckily this is fringe minority without any power.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

Its a possibility.
I'm not a Zionist in the Upper Echelon of the Jewish Hierarchy.

It's all a guessing game man, we have to wait and see how things turn out....like we always have.

It's a chess game of epic proportions.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
With everything going on at the moment, the earthquakes for example, along with this 'raining of fish & frogs' (yes I know it has happened before but just play along here for a moment) and the re-building of the temple, it sounds a lot like some of the stuff coming from the bible.

Now, I am the last person you'd think would reference the bible what so ever, because I think IMO that the bible is filled with a bunch of exaggerated stories. But I can't help but wonder if some of the predictions were correct...

Do these signs (I'm asking people that know the bible well, or enough to answer) relate to the bible and the end of days in anyway, or have anything to do with the 7 seals breaking? Because if so, I'd be intrigued I admit.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by American_Soviets

Well actually, from a third person perspective.. He's right, you are wrong.. Get over it.

If Israeli Secret Cabal NWO Zionists Evil Reptilian Organ Stealing All Wars Responsible Genocidal Stealing (Yes Twice Stealing , Even Tripple) And CTR (hope i showed enough knowledge to make the most enlightened in all the EEEEvil Israel does proud)

WOW! I almost forgot how Evil 'Israel' was.. Thanks for refreshing my memory

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I know about this it was allover twitter atleast 48 hrs ago that some settlers and other ppl will be invading Al-Aqsa temple on Sunday i.e, today. It was a pre planned invasion:

I thought it wouldn't go far as Israeli police will take care of it but it seems they have not adequately.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Talk about the maximum amount of stuff hitting the world's biggest fan! If this isn't the start of WWIII, It's not starting. No amount of diplomacy can help them now.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnemyofMan
Things seem to be getting hot over there. Especially since Israel is planning to reconstruct the temple. Sooner or later hell will break out over there and it will most likely spill all over the Middle East. I have some bad feelings about this...and many other things but that's to be discussed another time.

Maybe Israel wants armageddon to happen sooner than later. But they have to reconstruct the temple first, it's in the revelation I think.

Anybody knows which bible verse prophecies regarding the return of israel in the end times?

top topics

join