It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tsunami waves reach Japan's coast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Tsunami waves reach Japan's coast

rawstory.com

"The first tsunami from Chile's earthquake has hit Japan's outlying islands, but the initial waves are small," the Associated Press reports.

The article continues, "Japan's Meteorological Agency said the first tsunami to reach Japan after the magnitude 8.8 quake off Chile was recorded in the Ogasawara islands early Sunday afternoon. It was just 10 centimeters high. There were no reports of damage."

Japan and Russia went on alert Sunday, clearing tens of thousands of people out of vulnerable coastal areas as a tsunami triggered by Chile's massive killer quake powered across the Pa
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Well ATS.

I was really thinking it would become a disaster but for now it looks like no big disaster has come from the tsunami. I was up some time to look at the treat about the earth quake, it was exciting. Luckily most people are save again. I will look to the news with some nervousness because maybe something will happen today. I am not totally at peace with the news. We will see.

Peace

rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Good tread S&&F

But is it coincedence all these natural disasters are happening so near eachother?

new topics

join