It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As much as I want to

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Think that all of these earthquakes along the pacific basin are normal I just can't help but think that there might be something else going on.
I mean there have been about two strong earthquakes in Japan yesterday and then another one today 7.0 and 6.3 I think

Plus this massive 8.8 earthquake in Chile, plus there have been more in Argentina along the magnitudes of 6.3 and above.

Is it just pure coincidence? or is there something else going on ?

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Yeah, things aren't looking real good.Yeah, I know, there are a bunch of earthquakes everyday, but not large ones. The typical quake is 4.0 to 5.0. However, there has been an abundance of 6.3 and aboves lately.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
It sure seems like a lot of things happening right now. Let's see, earthquakes in Chile, Afghanistan, Okinawa, and Pakistan, I think I just saw a thread title about that. Maybe it's just because of the internet and how many things we might not have had reports about are now readily available, but, 50 years ago, I don't recall hearing so many reports in such a short time. Then again, maybe I just wasn't paying attention. And then, maybe it's just cycles.

new topics

join