It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*video* Mysterious Deaths of 911 Witnesses (MUST SEE)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

I'm sorry...the government is using killer time travel agents to go back in time based on a projection of the future and murder people. And your evidence outside of hearsay for this is? That's going to take a pretty serious amount of evidence, and I'm afraid that word of mouth is NOT cutting it.

This is the reason why people do not take the 9/11 "truth" movement seriously.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
another name can be added to the list:

Danny Jowenko, 55, died on the 16th of July in his car. Crashed against a tree, no witnesses, no traces, in the evening, daylight. His dog survived. He is an Dutch demolition expert, that officially concluded, after seeing the videos and pictures of the destruction of WTC7, it must have been a controlled demolition job

(shows the place of verdict ; car, a Volvo V70 is heavily damaged)

(all III parts are Dutch audio, English subtitles, commenting the destruction videos and pictures in a documentary for a TV show, back in 2006)

(part I)

(part II)

(part III)

English interview by phone, 2007

edit on 1/8/11 by bing0 because: corrections

edit on 1/8/11 by bing0 because: details

edit on 1/8/11 by bing0 because: export

edit on 1/8/11 by bing0 because: concluded

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by bing0

i am deeply saddened to here this, as he is one of the few that with no personal opinion of the events of the day of september the 11th gave his professional opinion of what happened. in fact he is so sure that it is a controlled demolition, he questions the day it was filmed!

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

I agree, every Muslim of Islam that I have met here in the United States was a very deeply caring individual with great love for the Religion that they are practicing! I find being around Muslims more comfortable because of the love they carry with them for their religion. While I get treated like # from everyone else here. So i'll have to put my friendship with Islam. Learn how to treat people better if you want them to follow your religion. No wonder Catholicism and Christianity are quickly being renounced because of certain action by certain governments and their figures! I was brought up in Christianity, i found god and i have been giving certain gifts of the mind. But because of 9-11 and how evil people are and treat each other especially in certain Religions, I had to become a believer of the Bahai' faith. I believe in all Religions, big or small, god or evil. They all have their strengths and weaknesses. If you only put faith in one , you will only learn its ways and no other. Which is the reason I choose all of them to believe in. I hate segregation, but that is what the world did to Religion when it chose to pick just one to believe in when there are numerous Religions to believe in. Your world still has a long way to go before it becomes something! Since I found god and he has spoken to me, that if any of these cronies want to take my life, then everyone on this planet will pay the price for it! I promise!

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by manmental
Like so much 'truther' stuff I see, this again suffered from not adhering to a 'less is more' policy.

I myself think something funny is going on with the official version of 911, but I also think some of the 'truther' thinking is very misguided.

Out of all the deaths mentioned in the clip I think the Deborah Palfy case deserves more attention.

My main issue with 911 being an inside job is the stance and comments from Al Qaeda... who would surely say if:
a) they didn't do it. Blaming Bush for genocide would be the ultimate propaganda.
b) if they had American involvement... "we fooled your own people to destroy the towers...etc"... that admission, with evidence, would easily destroy a Government and create social unrest in USA.

Where as from my Google research I can only find evidence that there are loads of Al Qaeda dudes and heirachy who praise the work of their men.

And I'm not talking about Mr. Laden. who is probably dead and irrelevant.

I'm an ATS new member... so hello anyone. I've enjoyed the site for months... and finally decided to dive in.

You're one of those OS defenders that pretends to sit on the fence eh?! I can spot your crap a mile off!

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by impressme

Oh, you already know the answer to this! Baiting tactic number 3....

Is it possible they could have been killed because they knew too much?

What a ridiculous attempt to "spin"!

You should try to remember the difference between the word "possible" and the word "probable". Throw in the word "likely" as well.

It is just as 'possible' that they were all killed because they 'knew' too much is it is 'likely' that I will be killed for 'knowing' too much!

(...Or winning the MegaMillions Lottery, for that matter. In fact, I betcha the odds of ME winning a lottery are better than those odds, from that video as alleged in the OP).

So basically you are saying no it is not possible for them to have been killed for knowing too much.

You could have answered that in one quick sentence, but as with all OS defenders, you have to turn it into some kind of drama!

Alas, I knew you would not think they could be killed, I guess everyone is entitled to their opinion, but it is highly suspicious many people connected to 9/11 are now dead!

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

There will be no justice for these people by any authority on earth, but they will meet their maker and standing next to God will be the victims to offer witness against them . They will be judged and blotted out of the book of life and eternity . This will be the only consolation to some , while others will scoff at this notion , the people doing the killing also scoffed at this idea and are in for the biggest surprise of their short next life .
edit on 26-6-2012 by Azadok2day because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by manmental
My main issue with 911 being an inside job is the stance and comments from Al Qaeda... who would surely say if:
a) they didn't do it. Blaming Bush for genocide would be the ultimate propaganda.

Osama's very first statement about 9/11 was a denial.

[FBIS Translated Text] Peshawar: A statement by Usama Bin Ladin on the US
explosions, translated from Arabic into Pashto. Following the latest explosions in the
United States, some Americans are pointing the finger at me, but I deny that because I
have not done it. The United States has always accused me of these incidents which have
been caused by its enemies. Reiterating once again, I say that I have not done it, and the
perpetrators have carried this out because of their own interest I am residing in the
Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan, and I have held talks with His Eminence Amir ol-
Momenin [Taleban leader Mola Mohammad Omar Mojahed], who does not allow such
acts to be carried out from Afghanistan's territory.

Source

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by bing0

Unless there is a pretty big bump in all the wrong places, indicating the car has been hit by another car or any other signs of wrongdoing, I dont see much mysterious about a car crash. Did you drive in Denmark? I did. Lets put it this way. There are stretches of road where its fun to drive, but if you get too confident, when its wet, you are likely to end up offroad.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSGrunt

Originally posted by ATSGrunt
I believe in all Religions, big or small, god or evil. They all have their strengths and weaknesses. Which is the reason I choose all of them to believe in.

I too have had divine encounters so I believe 100% that your experience and others like it are very real.

My experience with religion has been a bit different though, here is how I see it:

Religion is a Mind Control tool with a hidden agenda that aims to blind and misguide you away from the truth. Religion is designed to make you hate God and want nothing to do with Him. ALL pagan religions have the same agenda and were created for the same purpose!

We've been lied to about EVERYTHING (see sig) but religion is the elite's propaganda masterpiece. You MUST understand the TRUE history of the counterfeit church and false religions in general before anything else will make sense. This is a vitally important piece of the puzzle that almost EVERYONE gets wrong.

The entire NWO agenda revolves around removing God by creating mass hatred through false religion. The elite created religion as a Mind Control tool with a hidden agenda that aims to blind and misguide you away from the truth.

This is how they keep you from knowing God and blind as to what God is really like! Religion is the original programming and mind-control mechanism designed to make you hate God and want nothing to do with Him. ALL pagan religions are controlled by Satan! Religion is the greatest enemy of God, because it is Satan's greatest deception.

Satan's most effective method of seducing men and women to yield to his control over them is via a religious system. Link

"Every major religion in the world has been manufactured or infiltrated by the Illuminati to enslave and brainwash society. In essence, religion was the first form of mind control. The indoctrination of the masses by a "Trojan Horse" false religion has allowed the Illuminati to take control and work in secret for many, many years." Link

"Organized religion is THE deception that keeps us in fear of God and rejecting his grace. Religion keeps you from knowing God and keeps you blind as to what God is really like! Sadly, some confuse religion with Jesus, and walk away from them both, God and religion are separate entities that get intertwined together by man. ALL pagan religions are controlled by Satan! The elite created religion as a tool for control with a hidden agenda that aims to blind and misguide you away from the truth."

"...religion keeps you from knowing God and keeps you blind as to what God is really like! All religious leaders are raised up by Jesus' arch enemy, satan! Link

"Today the religions of the world remain a major tool of the Illuminati agenda. They maintain the climate of unquestioning, unthinking, ignorance, and their pseudo-morality provides a veil of hypocrisy, behind which the most sickening abuse of children can be hidden."

"Some of the most famous church "leaders" and evangelists on the planet are Illuminati operatives who use religion to manipulate and brain-wash their followers while engaging in Satanic rituals that beggar belief."

"But the mass of unthinking followers in any religion are merely the fodder and the screen behind which the real business goes on." Link

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join