It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*video* Mysterious Deaths of 911 Witnesses (MUST SEE)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
With all this evidence roaming around. I just cant stop wondering why the Americans are just sitting around debating all day. What are you people waiting for! A confession?

Hoping that they will shout out: Hey take us to Court already and prosecute us. WE DID IT!!!

No. That's never going to happen.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Does anybody know if the testimonies of any of the deceased witnesses appeared in the official 9/11 Commission Report?

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I'm sorry, I am an engineer and when the towers fell I knew it was impossible for the planes to do that. I'm also a pilot. But people die and taking a bunch of dead people without explaining very much or nothing about what makes their deaths 'suspicious' gives those seeking to discredit the truth movement more fodder for their cannons. It is self defeating to post such flimsy, no it doesn't even qualify as flimsy evidence of what? People die, some violently but how does it tie into anything? Maybe the point is totally true and those people were silenced and I buy into all the tons of real evidence of mega treason and murder but this proves only that grasping at straws makes all the real evidence easier to ignore.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Whatever happened to Mr. Vreeland?

injusticebusters.com...

After the trials he just seems to have disappeared. Did he know sumpin?

Thoughts please. did he really steal a couch from the guberment

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blueracer
Interesting video. But I cannot blindly believe everything in it to be true. Take the last one, David Graham. Whether what Graham "saw" was actually true or not, where is the proof he was "threatened" by federal agents? Or that he was actually poisoned? And how does the video maker(kevin604bc) know Graham's death was never investigated? I am supposed to believe it just because the video maker said it was true?

I am open minded to what happened but I will not blindly believe something anyone (government or truther) tells me.

that's why your suppose to go RESEARCH this yourself. It makes me wonder who you do blindly believe? Captain Crunch is good for you... it has Vit C, D, and E... Maybe F to.. I can't recall what the Captain said...

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

I sometimes wish I had taken the blue pill...

How many coincidences does this make now, anyway?

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by spy66
With all this evidence roaming around. I just cant stop wondering why the Americans are just sitting around debating all day. What are you people waiting for! A confession?

Hoping that they will shout out: Hey take us to Court already and prosecute us. WE DID IT!!!

The problem is, what exactly would you have us do? We have been petitioning our elected representatives for nearly a decade now, efforts which peaked after the November 2006 mid-term elections that gave Democrats a majority in the House and Senate. The two issues that drove those electoral upsets were impeaching Bush and ending the war in Iraq. Both those issues were direct fallout from 9-11. As the results of the election were coming in, the MSM spin had already started: reports from exit polls claimed that health care was the number one issue that had voters picking Dems on the ballot. Health care? Pleeeeeeease...

But that was good enough for Nancy Pelosi and the big pharma and other corporate interests that financed the Dem's comeback. Impeachment. Off the table. A new 9-11 investigation? But why? End the war? We tried, but the evil Republicans won't let us.

Many lawsuits have been launched, by victim's families, by first responders, and others. All have been dismissed on one technicality or another, or by that tactic of last resort, evidence and testimony disallowed for reasons of national security.

In the court of public opinion, the MSM is more likely to give parents of autistic children time to claim that vaccinations caused their child's illness than they are to give airtime to credible and articulate members of the Truth movement. Yet still over 80% of Americans believe that members of the US government allowed the attacks to happen or had something to do with them. Still, there are no viable candidates that can run on 9-11 issues and hope to make it through the primary process of either party. Ron Paul, while not a truther, is a perfect example of what happens when someone with too much common sense threatens the drooling stooges who are typically front runners for candidacy. He was barred from the Republican National Convention in 2008.

So what do you suggest we do?

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I have to ask, but in the part where its talking about Eckert, and they show a photo of Obama and her shaking hands, Whom??? is the woman to the left of Obama. The way she looks at Eckert is with severe contempt.....
Sorry Aussie woman dont know a lot about the whos who of politics there.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Another problem I have with this video compilation is that the author says....

"Person X" died in mysterious circumstances"

but does not elaborate further. What are the facts?

We really need more facts to verify these claims along with data of the natural death rate of the US.

[edit on 2/3/1010 by Krusty the Klown]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by without_prejudice

The problem is, what exactly would you have us do? We have been petitioning our elected representatives for nearly a decade now, efforts which peaked after the November 2006 mid-term elections that gave Democrats a majority in the House and Senate. The two issues that drove those electoral upsets were impeaching Bush and ending the war in Iraq. Both those issues were direct fallout from 9-11. As the results of the election were coming in, the MSM spin had already started: reports from exit polls claimed that health care was the number one issue that had voters picking Dems on the ballot. Health care? Pleeeeeeease...

But that was good enough for Nancy Pelosi and the big pharma and other corporate interests that financed the Dem's comeback. Impeachment. Off the table. A new 9-11 investigation? But why? End the war? We tried, but the evil Republicans won't let us.

Many lawsuits have been launched, by victim's families, by first responders, and others. All have been dismissed on one technicality or another, or by that tactic of last resort, evidence and testimony disallowed for reasons of national security.

In the court of public opinion, the MSM is more likely to give parents of autistic children time to claim that vaccinations caused their child's illness than they are to give airtime to credible and articulate members of the Truth movement. Yet still over 80% of Americans believe that members of the US government allowed the attacks to happen or had something to do with them. Still, there are no viable candidates that can run on 9-11 issues and hope to make it through the primary process of either party. Ron Paul, while not a truther, is a perfect example of what happens when someone with too much common sense threatens the drooling stooges who are typically front runners for candidacy. He was barred from the Republican National Convention in 2008.

So what do you suggest we do?

To be honest you wont be able to take the accused directly through the Court system. There is no way that they are going to let that happen. And they have already proven that, as you state your self.
The courts are not just about enforcing the law its also about politics and carriers. The whole system is a corporation. Its a business's as well as Law and politics.

The people that you want to indite are the very same people who have direct ties to this corporation both politically, financially and even by working within the system. There is a interest here that have the power to stall or even bend the law. Its a united system. If one fall they all go down.

The only way you will get the accused to enter the courts is by unity. A impeachment will never be enough alone. Because this Buddy system works to well in their favor. These individuals have to be publicly exposed in a proper manner that leave the system no other choice, but to take it to court. A public unity to expose these individuals is the only way.

As you can tell this system your trying to put them through is united. The American people are not. That's why nothing will work for you.

Edit to ad:
What do the American people have to loose by uniting against the 911 event? Nothing it would only clears things up.

-What do these accused individuals risk if they are innocent? Nothing at all. They might even gain some more confidence from their voters.

-If they are guilty. You have lost nothing, but gained a lot.

[edit on 27.06.08 by spy66]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by lazimodo
Whatever happened to Mr. Vreeland?

injusticebusters.com...

After the trials he just seems to have disappeared.

"In 2008 Vreeland was sentenced in Colorado to 336 years in prison after he was convicted of inducement of child prostitution, sexual assault, sexual exploitation of children and distribution of coc aine following his luring of two boys to perform sexual acts on-camera in exchange for coc aine, money and the promise of a drum kit."

en.wikipedia.org...

also
www3.sympatico.ca...

[edit on 2/3/10 by dereks]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1

Originally posted by Blueracer
Interesting video. But I cannot blindly believe everything in it to be true. Take the last one, David Graham. Whether what Graham "saw" was actually true or not, where is the proof he was "threatened" by federal agents? Or that he was actually poisoned? And how does the video maker(kevin604bc) know Graham's death was never investigated? I am supposed to believe it just because the video maker said it was true?

I am open minded to what happened but I will not blindly believe something anyone (government or truther) tells me.

that's why your suppose to go RESEARCH this yourself. It makes me wonder who you do blindly believe? Captain Crunch is good for you... it has Vit C, D, and E... Maybe F to.. I can't recall what the Captain said...

Read it again. "I will not blindly believe something anyone (government or truther) tells me." You must have over looked the rest of the sentence.

This video was presented as proof of a conspiracy. The burden of proof is not on me. Do you think the 137 people who have flagged this thread so far have all done their research? I don't think so. If something is going to be presented as proof, then there should be real proof given. Where did the video maker get his facts about Graham? If what he said about Graham can't be proven then how can anyone believe the rest of what he said?

And if it is true, then prove it.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Great video, I didn't realize all those witnesses had died.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Krusty the Klown

Well thats exactly the problem look up the persons name even in their own hometown's newspaper. There isn't any information at all available from local sources that in itself is fishy as hell considering just about everyone gets a obituary.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Blueracer

Maybe you should do a google search next time. You asked for facts about Mr. Graham and here they are: www.ksla.com...

This one is from 2006. It's on a news website, so this should sufice as credible to you.

Also this story... a newer one from 2009: www.ksla.com...

Trying to resurrect the case of murder against david graham.

[edit on 2-3-2010 by NoJoker13]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

I looked at that link and quite a few others. For a story as big as this there seems to be some holes in the story and contradicitions.

Whether he was poisoned or not? The family BELIEVES he was.
"Graham's brother, Edwin Jones, told us Wednesday night the family believes someone slipped poison into his drink, plunging him into a deadly illness." www.prisonplanet.com...

"Up until his death in September 2006, Dr. Graham insisted someone poisoned him two years earlier..." www.ksla.com...

Then it becomes stated as fact:
"It involves the poisoning death of a Shreveport dentist" www.ksla.com...

The exact date of the poisoning is supposedly known:
"Graham was poisoned on Memorial Day 2005 while traveling in a small town in eastern Texas." He would linger for almost two years in an ever-worsening state before finally succumbing to the poison." www.ksla.com...

The obit that listed says this:
"SHREVEPORT, LA — Dr. David Graham was born in Shreveport, LA. He was born May 21, 1939 and passed away Sunday, September 17, 2006 in Shreveport, LA following a lengthy illness. Dr. Graham was 67." davidhuntwork.tripod.com...
That's not two years. That's less than 16 months. That's closer to one year than two.

It is flawed details in the supposed facts that put up a red flag for me. This could be more propaganda than proof.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
this is so much like the string of strange 'suicides' concerning the Whitewater Investigation - people launched off 7th story balconies...in lovely Arlington Virginia.... and a supposed suicide of Vince Foster, on US Park property, that was investigated by the US Park Police? If you wanted a murder to remain unsolved you would commit it in a National Park...and make sure the FBI or local Homicide detectives did NOT get jurisdiction..

After watching the OP videos, The Pattern Recognition section of my brain is flashing "We have a match"

Oh... an unknown tidbit... the question of WHO was it that leaked the Whitewater investigation documents to then POTUS Bill Clinton ... was the Inspector General for the US Department of the Treasury named CESCA

[edit on 2-3-2010 by seataka]

[edit on 2-3-2010 by seataka]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Blueracer

Agreed but still "facts" being put out by a media outlet are the best thing we have to go on at the moment. Pure speculation about whether or not someone made typos or is looking to make a tastier story remains to be seen.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   

To be honest you wont be able to take the accused directly through the Court system. There is no way that they are going to let that happen. And they have already proven that, as you state your self.
The courts are not just about enforcing the law its also about politics and carriers. The whole system is a corporation. Its a business's as well as Law and politics.

The people that you want to indite are the very same people who have direct ties to this corporation both politically, financially and even by working within the system. There is a interest here that have the power to stall or even bend the law. Its a united system. If one fall they all go down.

The only way you will get the accused to enter the courts is by unity. A impeachment will never be enough alone. Because this Buddy system works to well in their favor. These individuals have to be publicly exposed in a proper manner that leave the system no other choice, but to take it to court. A public unity to expose these individuals is the only way.

As you can tell this system your trying to put them through is united. The American people are not. That's why nothing will work for you.

Edit to ad:
What do the American people have to loose by uniting against the 911 event? Nothing it would only clears things up.

-What do these accused individuals risk if they are innocent? Nothing at all. They might even gain some more confidence from their voters.

-If they are guilty. You have lost nothing, but gained a lot.

[edit on 27.06.08 by spy66]

Unity. That's the big problem for a country where TPTB promote diversity. Diversity and unity are anathema to each other. And as you can see from just the posts in this thread, let alone on the whole of the 9-11 threads on ATS, there are plenty of (oh dare I say it?) paid provocateurs, hired guns with sharp tongues who work it 'till it bleeds and create as much dissension on the subject as possible. Divide and conquer, thats the game. And the mods here at ATS are OK with all of that. They allow one-liner, "me too" and "atta boy" posts, posts that contain little but name-calls and insults. So in nearly every case, corporate structures appear to understand the overwhelming necessity for the Official Story, or maybe just the schism that the argument creates.

Those that deny that there is something fishy with the story we were fed about the 9-11 attacks are desperate to maintain the conflict at all costs. Their tactics bugger honesty, bugger logic, bugger common decency, all in the name fanning the flames of argument.

With 80% of the American public (and probably an even greater per centage of the world at large) who believe that either the US government allowed it to happen or took an active role in making it happen, you would think that we could make a difference. If we were still a republic, or even a democracy, we could. But you hit the nail on the head: we do not even have a constitutional government, we have a corporation, acting as a trustee, administering a bankrupt trust in which the "citizenry" are both collateral for the bankruptcy and beneficiary of the trust. That makes us all willing indentured servants, and that willingness to stand as property rather than free men and women proves that we are non compos mentis in the admiralty courts of commerce that replace courts of justice here, too incompetent to stand pro se or pro per and requiring re-presentation by agents of the court.

Try explaining THAT to we the people and watch the effect the unvarnished truth has on them. And ultimately, this is what it boils down to. People no longer have respect for the truth, and perhaps it would set them free, but since we have forgotten what freedom is, the prospect is greeted with suspicion and anger. We want to believe that the Official Story of 9-11 is true, that the Bush crime family isn't evil, they just have a different political opinion, that Obama's birth certificate is valid even if it is an obvious forgery, that the financial system bailout really did save our economy from desperate ruin, that water-boarding isn't torture, that Iran is a threat to our national security, that preemptive strikes against sovereign nations are not crimes against humanity that make us all terrorists...

The list goes on and on and on. We've been living the American dream for so long, we've forgotten what it is to be awake.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

You know, I went back to page one and tried to watch the video in the original post, and it played just fine. Are you sure that it had been removed?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join