It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*video* Mysterious Deaths of 911 Witnesses (MUST SEE)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Wow..great find. Spread the word y'all...

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
It would appear that forces are at work to move this video away from all of our pesky, prying eyes.

Move along now, nothing to see here.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

I could not watch the video in the original post as it has now been removed but I found another upload of the same one...

Just for anyone else wishing to watch, apologies if it is the wrong video but it bears the same title etc.

Wonder if this will be removed as well in time?

[edit on 1-3-2010 by XXXN3O]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Without getting really paranoid, I'd recommend all that can to download this video, it's a great eye opener and there's no reason why this copy of the clip wont be taken down.

TGG

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Woah. That woman who was also interviewed by Alex Jones. "No I'm not planning to commit suicide" and then being found hung well I'm sorry but that one alone is enough proof for me already. Btw those private jets crashing is very commonly used. Seeing here two witnesses being crashed with a private airplane, ive seen in another documentary that economic hitmen i think they called em, use the same type of method to kill presidents and other important people from other countries too.. when they didnt support USA demands.

Anyways before i go all the way off topic... It's a good video. Thanks alot.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Roan.A
Woah. That woman who was also interviewed by Alex Jones. "No I'm not planning to commit suicide" and then being found hung well I'm sorry but that one alone is enough proof for me already. Btw those private jets crashing is very commonly used. Seeing here two witnesses being crashed with a private airplane, ive seen in another documentary that economic hitmen i think they called em, use the same type of method to kill presidents and other important people from other countries too.. when they didn't support USA demands.

Anyways before i go all the way off topic... It's a good video. Thanks alot.

The Japanese were the first to perfect it in ww2, "Kama kasie" is that how yea spell it?

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by DCDAVECLARKE

yeah i get you.. just i thought those pilots were like suicide bombers. now i think they just temper with the airplane or put a bomb in or whatever

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Hi people,
You are seeing clear signs about the corrupt govt. you are knowing things, with proofs. Why dont people team up and plan a strong kick against the CIA and govt? Why are you people sitting at home reading and viewing these things? its time to make revolution. wake up. destroy this dirt.!!!

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neutron
Hi people,
You are seeing clear signs about the corrupt govt. you are knowing things, with proofs. Why dont people team up and plan a strong kick against the CIA and govt? Why are you people sitting at home reading and viewing these things? its time to make revolution. wake up. destroy this dirt.!!!

I remain neutral, i observe and only see the sadness of the Dark side.peace.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neutron
Hi people,

Won't happen until somebody leaks all the names of CIA/NSA employees along with their addresses etc etc.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
The truth shall not set your free.
Instead, it will have you huddled in a dark corner crying from the overwhelming confusion. lol

The truthers have muddied the water to truth with their belligerent and incessant idiotic rants and fantasies which in turn get in the way of the display of actual evidence by people who actually were there or that have the depth of understanding to determine what's wrong with the picture.

Those who side with the official story are lazy minded and nothing more. they simply don't want to deal with the harsh reality that in actuality is what exists.

If it were to come to light, what really happened, the repercussions would be devastating to the whole of American society. It would fall faster than a sack of hammers.

I really think that America should look for a way out of Iraq, an end to Gitmo and a way out of Afghanistan. they should empower and control Israel enough to keep them in check but to also allow them to take care of any dirty business in the region.

The real enemy is Russia and China. never forget it. It is they who fund the terrorists and it is they who are behind most of the maladies that happen in the US.

If something else was going on on 9/11 and I think there was, it has yet to be revealed accurately or adequately.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I must say some of those are indeed suspicious. Specially the "DC Madam" and the David Graham case . I will be reading more about those in a few moments. Thanks for bringing the video to our attention.

[edit on 1-3-2010 by Fanatic]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this! Great information--I will spread this around and share it on fb

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Blueracer

you should research into it and see what comes up then comment on what you have found instead of making your statement without and facts to debunk what was said in the video if you disagree then do some work bring it back so that we all may be enlightened!

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Chris Landis his death needs to be removed from that video as for no information has been given on his death was wrong and here is why he took his own life.

I worked with the man for 5 years with SSP he was not the Manager of Operations at the time of 9/11. He was 2nd in the chain of command at the time. If you think he saw to much then everyone that worked with him should be taken out because a lot of people took pictures of that scene.

He took his own life a few years after 9/11 (I wanna say it was close to about 2005 when he took his life. The reason he took his own life was very simple and have nothing to do with 9/11. He was about to charged by the state of Virginia for bribery and facing a few years in jail. To top that off He was having severe Marriage problems and his wife was going to leave and take all 5 of their kids.

He ended up under way to much pressure for him to handle so early one morning before work he went into his garage ran a hose from the exhaust of his car to the inside turned it on and went to sleep.

I do not know about anyone else in the video but i can tell you for a fact that Mr. Landis was not killed by the goverment

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by HolydarknessVA

Even if what you say is true, there is still plenty of room for foul play. In other words I don't see any reason to believe that was DEFINITELY his own doing compared to the other "suicides" and mysterious deaths of people around 9/11.

Do you know what the nature of the bribery charge was? A few years in prison is not worth trading the rest of your life imo. Would you consider him a suicidal kind of person before this happened?

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by HolydarknessVA

The reason he took his own life was very simple and have nothing to do with 9/11. He was about to charged by the state of Virginia for bribery and facing a few years in jail. To top that off He was having severe Marriage problems and his wife was going to leave and take all 5 of their kids.

One of the problems I have with your account is the fact that suicide and killing one's self is "simple"... if anything it's the hardest and most complicated dicision for one to come too. Also it was stated that Mr. Landis was offered a bribe from the government, could this be why they were prosecuting him for it as an attempt to discredit him? Also this day in age divorce is common, not saying suicide related deaths because of break ups aren't something that happens but that more then often that is the least likely possibility. Also how you talk of Chris Landis doesn't really sound like the two of you were exactly "friends". It sounds more likely he was someone you know of and this is your conslusion with the information you have, gossip in the office is always common and facts are generally obscured. Also not to go into your character here at ATS, but after further review of your personal threads you seem to be very 1. Pro-American, 2. Pro-Bush, and 3. Pro-White... the later not really having much to do with this but being so Pro-Bush and Pro-American it would seem that your view of a 9/11 conspiracy is that there isn't one at all.

[edit on 1-3-2010 by NoJoker13]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

I embelished on my problems with his post a bit more but you and I seem to be on the same page.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

I disliked bush just as much as a lot of American's did.
I am not pro white either. I dislike everyone the same =).

I knew Mr Landis we even had our disagreements from time to time. He was very stressed about losing all 5 of his children not including the child support payments were heavily on his mind. When he got wind of the bribery charges it was just to much for him. The bribery charges were for getting money from a tow truck company he use to work for. We had a list that we had to go by when calling a tow truck for a customer depending what zone they were in.

I do not know what happen up in NYC, I am not taking any sides on that.
Any normal person can see that the governments version of what went on up there does not add up.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
This isnt very strange at all tbh-its pure business. March 2001 the info about,9\11,afganistan\iraq,cheves\haiti were informed-

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join