It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush/Nazi connection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   

George Bush's grandfather, the late US senator Prescott Bush, was a director and shareholder of companies that profited from their involvement with the financial backers of Nazi Germany.
The Guardian has obtained confirmation from newly discovered files in the US National Archives that a firm of which Prescott Bush was a director was involved with the financial architects of Nazism

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

I had heard about this but never actually give it no real attention, but i decided to see what i could find. after 1942 his company assests where seized but this is where we see somethings get fishy

show that even after America had entered the war and when there was already significant information about the Nazis' plans and policies, he worked for and profited from companies closely involved with the very German businesses that financed Hitler's rise to power. It has also been suggested that the money he made from these dealings helped to establish the Bush family fortune and set up its political dynasty.

the money that was made from these companies that prescot bush managed in some way shape or from
* Union Banking Corporation (UBC)
* Holland-American Trading Corporation
* the Seamless Steel Equipment Corporation
* Silesian-American Corporation
would eventually allow the bush family to get into the oil business
one company in particular that i wanted to point out is Brown Brothers Harriman (BBH) was a U.S base for german industrialist

Fritz Thyssen, who helped finance Hitler in the 1930s before falling out with him at the end of the decade. The Guardian has seen evidence that shows Bush was the director of the New York-based Union Banking Corporation (UBC) that represented Thyssen's US interests and he continued to work for the bank after America entered the war.

what to make of this i mean what can be said about this people who used the suffering of millions of people to prople there own ambitions of power i guess what pisses me off the most is that the mass media never acknowledges that this is the truth and it blasts anyone who says otherwise tryin saying this on the fox network see how fast your are thrown out on your ass

[edit on 28-2-2010 by truth_of_truth]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by truth_of_truth

Ford also profited from the Nazis, he even recieved medals from them. I'm sure that money went towards building the Ford empire. Should we hold his children and grand children accountable?

I'm sure all of our grand daddies and great grand daddies have done things we are not particulary proud of. That does not mean that we should be held to blame for their misdeeds.

I wonder how many ATS'ers have families that had or profited from the use of slaves?

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Berserker01

Exactly. Everyone is/should be held accountable for their own deeds. Not the actions of their fathers or grandfathers.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   

look at the damage the bush family has caused, and besides if we hold george w. bush accountable for the acts he did while in office we would have more then enough to convict its a family of crooks who have lived off the suffering of people

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Yawn.

Why stop at Bush, what about the Kennedy's connection to the Nazi's?

en.wikipedia.org...

Kennedy rejected the warnings of the Member of Parliament Winston Churchill that any compromise with Nazi Germany was impossible. Instead, Kennedy supported Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain's apparent policy of appeasement in order to stave off a second World War that would be a more horrible "armageddon" than the first. Throughout 1938, while the Nazi persecution of the Jews in Germany and Austria intensified, Kennedy attempted to arrange a meeting with Adolf Hitler.[13] Shortly before the Nazi aerial bombing of British cities began in September 1940, Kennedy once again sought a personal meeting with Hitler, again without the approval of the Department of State, "to bring about a better understanding between the United States and Germany."[14]

Looks like it worked for the Bush's as well as the Kennedy's?

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   

If you say so.

I have no interest in debating with you. You obviously only posted this out of your hatred for W, even though this article does not concern him at all.

Goodnight.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
There is just a little more to this story as far as some people are concerned.

According to Otto Skorzeny, pictured is the Scherff family and a few friends (circa 1938). Holding “Mother" Scherff’s hand at left is Martin Bormann. In front is Reinhardt Gehlen. In back is Joseph Mengele and to his right is Skorzeny as a young man.

At center right (in the German navy uniform) is George H. Scherff, Jr. and his father George H. Scherff, Sr. Bormann became Hitler’s second in command. Reinhardt Gehlen was a chief SS officer and assassin who was smuggled out of Germany under Operation Paperclip. Skorzeny was Hitler's bodyguard and SS spy/assassin who came to the U.S. after the war under Project Paperclip. Skorzeny and GHW Bush were instrumental in merging Nazi (SS) intelligence with the OSI to form the CIA with "Wild Bill" Donovan and Allen Dulles.

These guys were also part of CIA mind control experiments such as MK-ULTRA. SS officer and physician Joseph Mengele, the notoriously sadistic “Angel of Death” of Auschwitz, escaped Germany to South America after the war. George H. Scherff, Jr., became the 41st President of the United States as GHW Bush and George H. Scherff, Sr., was Nicola Tesla’s “trusted assistant.”

GeorgeBush Sr

There is some interesting evidence and conjecture that George H.W. Bush Sr. is actually George H. Scherff Jr. a Waffen SS Officer who went on to become President of the United States.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   

You could say that about every person and family in a position of power. They don't get where they are by being nice. The upper class feeds off of the the suffering of the lower class. Regardless of race, creed or culture, since the dawn of time. We are the proles, they are the party.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   

i think you mis understood im not sayin we should blame his grandson or his great grandson, if everyone is held accountable then eithier way bush would be in jail but we are not talking about that i was just throwing info out there

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Oh, the sins of the fathers, being passed onto the sons. Yikes! Yes, Prescott Bush was a bad man. Does that mean that cute Jenna and Barbara need to pay reparations?

During the 1920's my grandfather made a killing off bootleg whiskey, beer and a gambling establishment he set up in a small family sawmill on his farm. And thanks to his payment of bribes to the local sheriff, he was never arrested. And, when the Great Depression was in full force, he had enough money saved up to make sure my dad and his 8 brothers and sisters remained fed and clothed. I guess somehow I benefited from this, so I should be held accountable, since maybe some of this money that was gained could have been spent on some drunken gambler's family.

Seriously, though, I have little regard for the Bushes, the Kennedys and the Rockefellers, to name a few families. There's always somebody who will try to make a profit off the misfortunes of others. Some do it in a way that isn't really very harmful, like my Grandpap, and others will do it all in a big way.

Meanwhile, my extended family has not much in the way of influence in world events, if any at all. But the Bushes, the Kennedys and the Rockefellers, oh, yeah, and the Rothchilds, well, it's difficult for me to just say, "Oh, well. It's business.", and go on my merry way.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   

The Bush Family have been traditionally Neo Nazi's since the end of WW II . What , you just finding this out ? ..........

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Alright let's just say that the Bush family had a Nazi/CIA/NWO past.

The next question is so what?

What if 9/11 was done by patriots and not super villans?

What if the Federal Reserve did not artificially manipulate interest rates and print up a boat load of worthless paper in order to ensure it's own demise?

What if the real intent is for the Fed to fail only to be replaced by the IMF/World Bank and not the BIS?

What if the original intent was for the Fed to fail only to be replaced by the BIS and not the IMF/World Bank?

What if patriots will have none of it and want thier country back?

[edit on 28-2-2010 by In nothing we trust]

new topics

top topics

join