It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has the USA got into an earthquake war with HAARP?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

Yeah, typical rebuttle. Ya can't refute the message so you resort to attacking the messenger source? I deal with this all the time. Nothing new. That site as you call it done an interview with the man who created haarp, so I would expect that the man who created and designed harrp would know a thing or two about "his" creation? I mean, just a hunch I have!

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
it bothers me that over and over with all of these haarp threads that there are so many who are so adamant about what the haarp can and cant do

im really sick of these egotistical fools

NO ONE ON ATS HAS ANY CLUE WHAT THE HAARP CAN AND CANT DO

i dont care what haarp officials say

i dont care what their website says

i dont care what any armchair internet tough guy says

the bottom line is we have no clue about its true capabilities and to dismiss everything so fast seems very suspicious

the smartest thing anyone can say is simply that there are things happening that is beyond the public knowledge

whether that means haarp is involved, or we are just in a certain natural situation that is taking place on our planet and we are just experiencing a cycle that happens over and over again on our planet

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Just out of curiosity wasn't HARRP a technology Tesla invented then the US Government confiscated those plans and now behold HARRP the result? Is HARRP the infamous death ray that has been talked about many years? I am no scientist but the technology speaks for itself and yeah Tesla wasn't a sane man but he was a brilliant insane man to create such a powerful technology. Unfortunately, he was against World Wars so I guess we can say his drawing plans fell into the wrong hands. Interesting though if anyone is really familiar with the story of Tesla he wanted to build not just one tower to create wireless transmission of power but 2 or more. I would advise anyone not to under estimate the power of HARRP. Although there is no immediate proof that HARRP has been involved in these recent catastrophes, there is always a theory behind the anomalies of weather but political gain is very high probable reason for these weather wars of weaponry.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Dramey

So, you wouldn't believe even what the man who created haarp had to say about his own creation? I say this because the link I posted also contained an interview with the man who invented haarp. But hey, what do I know, I'm just the big armchair quarterback. LOL

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
People used low frequencies waves for radio tomography, searching for natural resources(crude oil/gas etc). They usually projected 30 watts, with HAARP a billion watts which does cause serious vibrations and pointed above a fault might cause a quake..
Looking at the events of the last days i've been thinking the same thing, the army is stretched and the economic hitmen [also] lost credibility..A quak, loans["aid"] and eventually pound for flesh[military bases, natural resources a vote in the UN- GA or SC..for submitting and enlarging/maintaining the American empire, it does sounds credible to me..

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull
reply to post by thewind

What you're posting is from Viewzone, it's not even linked to the HAARP site or an actual government site OF ANY KIND so it can hardly prove that HAARP causes quakes...

Whist I somewhat share your view on the ability of HAARP to do anything but what it is intended for, I find it difficult to side with you on this statement. If the government (I believe we have enough proof of this) are capable of using False Flags, continuously deceive the population, murder and/or assassinate those that oppose it, what confidence should we have in the propaganda dissemination vectors such as official websites and channels?

Yes the HAARP angle may be slightly far fetched, however trusting those that have betrayed our trust is more ludicrous.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull
I've seen all I care to have seen of this theory back with the Haiti quake. Now its just getting on my nerves.

HAARP cannot effect weather and has never been shown to effect earthquakes.

First of all I have to ask, do you have any links with HAARP i.e have you ever worked on it, do you know anyone with the clearance to be able to base a clear precise opinion on HAARP?

If the answer to the above questions are NO, then please do not be too quick to discount the theory that the people who we put in charge to run this rock may be up to no good and that earthquake machines and such couldvery much be a reality.

An open mind leaves room for educated growth - Franspeakfree

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Dramey

Sure we can know what it does. There's plenty of pictures of it, and they let people onto the premises every once in a while for tours. Haarp is a massive antenna array. It projects a whole bunch of radio waves into the atmosphere.

From that we can determine that it's fairly plausible that it's a machine for messing with the atmosphere with radio waves. Like they friggin' say it is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join