learn more

I WANT TO START WRITING THREADS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

thanks ill be sure to ask if i have anything to ask, i hope you dont wouldnt want to have a SHOUTING MATCH OVER THE COMPUTER

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
By the way, if you ever type in all caps a simple way to change it is use Shift F3 and toggle between the formats.

Just a tip in case anyone accidentally types in caps and thinks that they have to retype it all - no need

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1984hasarrived
By the way, if you ever type in all caps a simple way to change it is use Shift F3 and toggle between the formats.

Just a tip in case anyone accidentally types in caps and thinks that they have to retype it all - no need

That's an excellent safety tip for all N00Bs.
Also don't run with scissors.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by 1984hasarrived

That's an excellent safety tip for all N00Bs.
Also don't run with scissors.

i didnt know we shouldnt run with scissors i learn something new everyday

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by 1984hasarrived

thanks i put it in the vault

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
haha 2 months wow!!!

i was here like 2 days when i started my first thread and to this day its been my best thread which got 250 replies

somethimes you just gotta do it... you can learn on the way

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
So you want to start writing threads aye.

You shouldn't attempt to accomplish such monumental goals in your life all at once.

One thing at a time, .... like Tying your shoes, .... puberty, how to take a bath without drowning.

Like I tell all Noobs, don't worry son, .. it will all come in time, .... just please, before you post anything use the SEARCH function to see if it has been posted already, ..... and try not to make a whole thread about a dream you had, ... or a shadow you saw on the bus.

haha, im just messing with you man, .... we do that alot here, I hope you enjoy yourself, .... may i ask, ... how old are you, and where you from ?

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

i am 18 and im from the good'ol windy city aka chicago or mybe the other way around who cares, oh and by the way i did see a shadow

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by truth_of_truth

Well, you did, indeed, start a thread. Good start. Now you just need to stick around and respond to a lot of other responses, yes?

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by kyred

thanks,i like to keep a open dialogue with everyone that responses even if we may not get along i like that this thread is still alive

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join