It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Mr. Netanyahu, tear down this wall'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I changed the words of former US president Ronald Reagan to fit the current wall that is the autrocity of the world.

"Mr. Netanyahu, tear down this wall!"

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

This is an illegal injustic against the people of Palestine. Let them be free!

[edit on 2/27/10 by Misoir]

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Looks like ATS has been infiltrated with more jew-haters. Why are you antisemitic? If zionists want to make a wall around Israel, it should be allowed, even if the torah specifically says not to take Israel like a wall.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by American_Soviets
Looks like ATS has been infiltrated with more jew-haters. Why are you antisemitic? If zionists want to make a wall around Israel, it should be allowed, even if the torah specifically says not to take Israel like a wall.

Funny thing, though...a friend of mine who served in the IDF figures that they are all crazy there, and that quite frankly, a wall is required to keep them from each other's throats.

Food for thought.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Arabs, like Jews are also semitic. People often forget that in the midst of many debates' heat.

Is the Israeli-created Hamas antisemitic and hypocrites? yes they are.

But Jews in the same defensive rage likewise suffer from antisemitism, because Arabs are semitic.

Both sides use double standard hypocrite talk.

[edit on 27-2-2010 by jjjtir]

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Funny how Israel plays the victim card, but then cages in human beings and tells them they don't deserve to live because they are not god's "chosen" people.

Disgusting.

More like "Satan's Chosen People".

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by American_Soviets

How did you get I hate jews from this? I hate what Israel has done to the Palestinians, I don't hate any group of people. I have never actually met a Jew before, but I have no problem with them. All people deserve respect, decency and understanding.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Give me a break, honestly are you serious? Hamas fires rocket after rocket, sends in suicide bombers concealing explosives in objects such as loaves of bread and even toys, and you dare say Israel is in the wrong with errecting a wall for protection? You bet there is a wall, only when hamas stops talking about removing Israel from Jerusalem, stops airing children's shows depecticing jews with horns and telling children that they are devils who eat people, when hamas stops stealing money intended for the people of palestine that is given from other nations....when the militant arm of hamas starts acting civilized then we can start talking about taking down this wall.

You are either ignorant of what is truly happening there or are just another jew hater who trys to rally sympathy with words of peace when your true intention and desire is to see Israel fall.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockstrongo37

The irony is that Israel created Hamas.

Is Hamas now independent and acting alone by itself or not? That is the crucial question in need of an answer.

Israel used to send financial aid to them. Could this still be happening today?

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
I changed the words of former US president Ronald Reagan to fit the current wall that is the autrocity of the world.

"Mr. Netanyahu, tear down this wall!"

[...]

This is an illegal injustic against the people of Palestine. Let them be free!

You should do some research about the conflict before you start throwing out ignorant statements like these. Israelis and Palestinians lived in relative peace before the events of the 2nd Intifada. There has always been tension in that region, but things deteriorated rapidly after the various suicide bombings carried out by Palestinian terrorists against Israeli citizens during that uprising.

There was no massive wall, there were no checkpoints, there were no strict interrogation methods used against those wishing to enter the area. All of these things became a reality after the events of that 2nd Uprising. A small faction of Palestinian terrorists are responsible for the harsh measures all Palestinians have to suffer through today.

What happens when restrictions are lifted or land is given to Palestinians? Palestinian Extremists provoke and antagonise a country with a much stronger and technologically advanced military. Unless one has an extreme bias against Israel, it's not hard to see that Palestinian Extremists have played a significant role in bringing forth the sorry state of affairs that is the ME today.

[edit on 28/2/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Is it true that the palestinians had 98% of what they wanted and turned it down under Clinton? so what would change if the wall came down?

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I don't get it.

Ther are two sides, both are wrong so what is there not to get?

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
They aren't civilised enough to stop killing eachother I highly doubt a wall is really going to do anything. Besides you can just fire rockets at a 45 degree angle and they'll just go over the wall anyway.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Its not an injustice to build a wall for reasons of keeping people out. Its been done before

Botswana put up a 300-mile long electric fence along its border with Zimbabwe? Apparently its to stop disease spreading, but its really to stop migration of people. Nice to see you out there picketing for that wall to be torn down.

China is now building a wall along the North Korean border to prevent people fleeing the Communist state, what are you going to do about it? Will you rally your neighbors to have that wall torn down so people may escape for a better life? Doubt it.

You squawk at Israel for putting up a wall under the reason of keeping terrorists out. You squawk at them for being in disputed land. And yet you do not act so passionately towards Indian for building a separation barrier in Kashmir, for the same reason of keeping terrorists out. And being in disputed land.

What makes this one wall so much more important than every other wall separating peoples?

Case in point:
Separation Barrier

Spotlighting highlights your own flaws.

new topics

top topics

join