It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Speaks the Truth on Global Security and a "Unipolar World"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Here is Vladimir Putin speaking at the Munich Security Conference of 2007.

He goes to describe a "uni-polar" world and his view upon it. At 3:10 is when it comes up and he describes his views on what would happen if a "uni-polar" world were to occur and that it is the opposite of democracy.

He is against "Globalization" and I tip my hat to him. He is an intellectual person and he has a good view point.

This is a ten minute video pt. 1/4.

It seems this viewpoint of his is the polar opposite of what the Western Governments want to achieve. This could be why Western Media trys to devilize him.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I watched this speech.

He made some excellent points.

Central government is neccessary to guide the majority.

However, central government destroys itself from within eventually.

Democracy is supposed to serve as the represenative of the people, however the masses do not represent a solid moral foundation upon which civilization can stand.

Interesting that the Chinese delegation is so small and is sitting in the back of the room and yet Putin states that India and China have more potential power than the rest of the world combined.

[edit on 28-2-2010 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Hmm... Unipolarity seems to be a pattern amongst the Russian government. At the G8 Summit, Dmitri Medvedev introduced an idea for a universal currency.

If you look, the leaves on the coin make the shape of an owl, a symbol of Moloch. Moloch is a god supposedly worshiped by the members of the Bohemian Grove. A bit farther fetch: The leaves also make a pyramid, with the top leaf (maple?) being the All-Seeing Eye.

join