It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] Find "Ask deep"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   
what do you guys think this could mean? Is this a member or a website?

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 08:23 PM
link   
There is a member called deep I have u2u ed him I think others have, he has probably got scared thinking we are all mad and buggered off. LOL

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I have U2U'd him also... In the FTR page, this just came up... all day it just said Ask deep

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I believe �ask deep� refers to the main page of deep access web page. Remember when we typed in �Where is the first ring?� (or something close to that) in the box with the �g� in the submit button. I believe �deep� is not a member rather that web page.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I know, but it says to Find ask deep... perhaps there is a page on deep.access.abovetopsecret where you can ask the website stuff

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 08:32 PM
link   

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   
we've already seen that post, and it goes over something figured out before your post

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 04:06 AM
link   
find "ask deep"

1. searched ATS and Google for "ask deep" - This did not yield anything
2. Went to the FAQ to see if there is something on "ask deep", like a question/answer session.
3. Looked for blogs with deep
4. Sent a U2U to `ask deep`, (yes, I know that there is no member, but I will try anything at this point)
5. tried many sites like ask.deep.abovetopsecret.com, www.abovetopsecret.com/ask deep.htm, tried many variations.
6. On deep.access fut in words like `locate ask deep` `locate `ask deep`, tried it in combination with commands like search, locate, find, where is, etc etc
7. did a boolean search for `ask` and for `deep`
8. Searched the internet work ask_deep.com/.us/.net etc etc many variations of the web addresses.
9. I went throught the previous English message stuck in the middle of the code to see if I could find `ask deep` in there in a pattern, that may reveal an address. I used the Bible Decoder+, but it did not come up with any patterns. Next I looked at it myself hoping it would be wrong. Well, it was right. ha ha I did the same with the files names from -list also. Nada
10. I tried to rearrange the character for `adk deep` to maybe mean something, but nothing.

I am thinking that we need to either find Wording that is staggered or something that will reveal a pattern somewhere to lead to the address or it is a website address somewhere.

hmmmmmmmmmm

Well, -5- I am ready to be called pathetic again.

None has worked so far

[Edited on 31-5-2004 by JCMinJapan]

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 07:05 AM
link   
perhaps we are being re-directed back to where the 'ask deep' clue was solved. maybe something has been missed there

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 07:13 AM
link   
The last clue arrived at the bottom of an unrelatd forum, Secret Societies, so I have been monitoring all other forums including below top secret.
He said how do you " find ask deep "
well that would be a search... I'll just pop off and type search in to the login.....

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by justyc
perhaps we are being re-directed back to where the 'ask deep' clue was solved. maybe something has been missed there

The `ask deep` was a phrase on the findtherings.com website.
Now it says `find "ask deep"`

The last message was the English inside of the code and the history. I have been looking for sentence patterns or even the phrase `ask deep`. But, nothing so far. I have even tried to encode it and find it through through the coded clues. But, nothing there either.

[Edited on 31-5-2004 by JCMinJapan]

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I thought that we were meant to ask deep.access.abovetopsecret.com questions, but it seems I was wrong. I tried Boolean search on the combinations "ask deep" and "find ask deep". This gives a few of the older clues and a lot of unrelated posts, but nothing new. I did every Google search modus and found nothing. I don't know anymore what to do next.

-5-

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by amantine
I tried Boolean search on the combinations "ask deep" and ...

warmer

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 09:24 AM
link   
though I am just a bystander in this game...i thought of something
we have member here named ZeroDeep...he signs his posts "Deep" sometimes.

could the clue be to ask him or hidden in one of his posts???

just a thought.

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I was checking out zerodeep profile, etc....the mood for this user is "etnroimhinen" Any ideas what this means?

Peace.

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 09:47 AM
link   
When they say deep, they mean This

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Infinite....I too thought it was referring to the site also, but why does it say find "ask deep"? this is in quotations so I think it probably refers to something else in a post or somewhere....we all know where the site is for deep.access, so saying find "ask deep" doesn't make sense referrring to the site.

Lukefj

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 03:14 PM
link   
No, you have to ask deep. Ask Deep is reffering to the deep.access.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Man...this game !

Full of twists and turns....

Deep

top topics

join