It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Annihilation, A dream of the End

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Last night Feb 26th,- Feb 27th...into this morning, I had a very disturbing dream of epic proportions.

Now, I have had many dreams that are lucid in nature that have come true, and of course, some that obviously haven't. I am not saying that this is one of those, but, the concrete nature of the dream finally led me to post and share this with people.

Take it seriously if you want, or toss it out as just another vision of the end. However, I woke up from this dream, not only in a cold sweat, but it felt as if I had ran a marathon. And, I have not been this frightened of a dream since I was about 10 years old.

If you were to take the movies Resident Evil, Terminator, the Matrix and any of those 2012 end of the world-like movies and combined them into one, then, you have the dream that I experienced last night.

So, the dream starts off as if I am watching a movie. Scientists, engineers, and the such are working on perfecting artificial intelligence. A massive breakthrough is made as they completely perfect the organic computer. Everyone is happy that we were intelligent enough to create a form of artificial life that can think, and imitate biological life as we know it. Well, true to form, the machine/computer figures out that it, in fact, is superior to the silly humans that created it and decides to declare war against us.

The machine itself becomes a master of manipulating frequencies and is able through a series of attempts at code development, tap through the process of string theory, other life forms that exist in different dimensions, space and time. It develops a form of microchipping that is able to access the power of higher dimensions and trap spiritual forms within its own matrix and save it to its mainframe. Hence, "The Mark of the Beast." It can create imagined realities that projects itself within the minds of others, and then through the neural web, the imagined realities hence...become reality.

The Mark of the Beast is different in this scenario though. Instead of damning yourself to an eternal hell where you burn incessantly, it is able to reanimate you over and over, containing the essence of your bio-energy signature. Hence, your soul is uploaded and kept on the internet forever. For all of those out there reading this...that's the real threat in all of this. Your spirit/soul is contained as an imprint in the system which can be manipulated and recycled at will, you never escape it. Remember folks, the world in which we live, at its very core is nothing more than electrical impulses and compressed frequencies. Our realities are determined by how we experience them.

So, the computer, as I knew it in the dream is called SARS. Not only can it tap any machine that we have already made including cars, cellphones, bulldozers and anything that runs off of electricity, It begins making volley ball sized- machines that look exactly like spiders. These spiders can move extremely quick and are responsible for attacking human beings, lobotomizing them, and replacing their thought processes with a computer chip that SARS can access at anytime. After you have been killed and SARS replaces your brain via microchip, your soul is uploaded into its mainframe.

As opposed to the Resident Evil scenario where if you're bitten or bloodied by a reanimated person you too become a zombie, the spiders implant you with a chip that can re-animate your body, unless completely disintegrated, over and over. Hence, you can shoot a person in the brain, and as long as it does not affect the microchip that is implanted, that person will continue coming for you over and over. And again, being bitten by someone who is reanimated WILL NOT turn you into a zombie, only the machine can.

Now, there are billions upon billions of these volley ball sized spiders. They grossly outnumber the human population, while turning the majority of the human population into machines. Once a human brain is microchipped, they become satellites for SARS and are used to infiltrate the remainder of people who are still human. Sometimes it was extremely easy to tell a regular human being from an animated ones because of body condition, and other times, they would get fresh kills making the human beings still look normal.

So...here's the dream.

I am with a huge group of people who are running from point to point trying to escape the human infiltration of SARS. We are armed, but, our weapons are pretty rudimentary considering the type of enemy we were dealing with. Most people had handguns, and of course, there was the fringe element of people who were in militias and other organizations that provided grenades, bombs, automatic weapons, etc. If you were lucky enough to meet up with them, you stood a greater chance of survival.

The dream begins with me in a very large three story house with about 50 or more people packed inside. You could tell at one point, someone of affluence used to live in this home, but, it had been abandoned due to the current world conditions. Some people were raiding the refrigerator, some were crying, and some are hiding in the third floor (Basement) area huddled with their families. I am on the third floor holding an assault rifle, scanning outside for any signs of SARS spiders. I could see quite a few reanimated people outside wandering the grounds in search for biologicals (us), but because we were out of sight, we were also out of mind. The SARS reanimated people have no real sense of hearing, smell, touch, or taste, therefore everything that they do requires for them to actually be able to visually locate you, which sends the image back to the SARS mainframe. As long as you were not visible, you were not considered to be a target. Once you were seen, not only would the reanimated people begin an attack, SARS spiders would be dispatched by bomb from above. SARS would use our F-22's, F-16's, helicopters, or anything that could hold a payload and then drop thousands of these self-replicating spiders all over the area.

After watching quite some time from my perch, I went downstairs to try to find my girlfriend and have a discussion with her. I can't remember what that discussion was about. I walked past mothers holding their children, men who recently had fresh amputations, and many who had died from injuries. We couldn't throw the bodies outside out of fear of being discovered by SPIDERS or the reanimated. Therefore, they just sat and rotted. I have no idea how long we had been holed up in this place, but, I was aware that we would run out of food at anytime.

Just when I was about to address my girlfriend, someone screamed SARS at the top of their lungs. I ran back upstairs to my perch just in time to see an explosion about 100 yards away from the house. I looked around the neighborhood, and as the explosion dissipated enough to see, thousands of mechanical spiders were quickly clicking their way towards the home. I turned around and screamed, "Everyone Out...NOW." I ran down to the second level to grab my girlfriend when thousands of the SPIDERS had already began attacking and converting people within the group. They had moved through the front door, and were making their way through several people who were screaming from non-stop horror and pain. Many of the dead bodies I had described before were being converted, however, if you were fortunate enough to die before the conversion process, your soul actually escaped from being uploaded into SARS. Therefore, many people's solutions were merely to blow their own heads off before they were taken by the machines. I saw that happen multiple times.

Side Note: Here's a brief description of the conversion process as I witnessed in the dream. The SPIDERS would quickly attack a human by swarming the body. While you are still alive, they remove the cap from your skull via laser, and quickly implant the brain which takes over its functions. If you fought it and presented too much of an obstacle, they would simply dismantle your entire body within seconds making it impossible to resist. And from what I witnessed in the dream, it was far more gory than anything movies could illustrate

After attaining my girlfriend, I ran back upstairs while holding her hand. I, amongst about 15 other people looked around, and realized that there was no saving the one's who were still downstairs or in the basement. We looked around to see how many SPIDERS and reanimated were outside, and felt that it was far more safe to jump outside the window than to wait for the SPIDERS to make their way up to us. So, I was the first to jump through the window. I landed quite well and rolled out to avoid any damage. The remainder of my group was quick to follow including my girlfriend. A few who jumped out of the window didn't fare too well as they broke legs, arms, and other essential parts which made them almost useless in our situation. I tried to grab one of my friends who was screaming as the SPIDERS began to approach. I tried to drag him on the ground because trying to pick him up would have wasted too much time. My girlfriend was running in front of me trying to shoot off many of the reanimated. I remember looking back at my friend while trying to drag him, but, the SPIDERS had already caught up and they were tearing off his body parts until I was simply dragging a limp torso. I dropped him and began firing in controlled bursts in all directions. At this point, there is about 8 or 9 of us who are in perfect fighting condition and we're able to survive until we come across a huge warehouse.

Continued:

[edit on 27-2-2010 by EvolvedMinistry]

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
This is just amazing, please continue.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
When we get to the warehouse, we find that there are several other people who have discovered this same area and are guarding it from the inside.

At this point, I think we had ran for miles and had shaken off the SPIDERS and the reanimated. The people inside were very hesitant to open the door out of fear that we could have been converted, or had been spotted by SPIDERS. We insisted that everything was fine and that we could help defend the warehouse. When they finally opened the door, a gun was shoved into my face and we were forced to the ground. Some guy had created a device that could scan the human body, mainly the eyes, to see if we had been converted. When they realized that everything was okay, they let us through the door. When I walked in, to my amazement, they had a very tight knit thing going on where not only there was plenty of food, but, they had tons of very needed and upgraded weapons. I couldn't tell you the exact number of people that there were inhabiting this warehouse, but, it seemed well over a couple of hundred. My girlfriend went to use the restroom facilities, and I went to the rear of the warehouse to rest.

At this point, it seemed as if a week or more had passed. People were constantly working, upgrading, and tinkering on computers that were not connected into the internet to find solutions. I was told that they had to work offline for fear that they would be located. They were trying to create a virus that would infect SARS and ultimately cripple it but they said that they had to wait for the moment of delivery before they could go online. It made sense to me, but, the mere fact that the computer was using energy or electricity seemed to make it a target nonetheless. The way I understood it, just using electricity put you on the grid and made you traceable. According to the way it was explained, they rerouted the electrical signal to make it appear as if it had originated elsewhere. That was well beyond my comprehension.

I also remember them working on a person that they had kept alive who had been converted. They were trying to understand how the computer chip worked and used some sort of frequency device to scramble the signal of the location. They had taken the cap off of her skull and had her hooked up to some rudimentary device which, in turn, was wired to a laptop. One of the people were sitting next to this converted girl, and was looking into her eyes trying to scan them. At some point, she came completely alive and reached over and bit part of his cheek. Blood spurted everywhere which caused me to shoot her in her chest so that she would release him. When she finally did, he pulled back in anger and yelled at me. "If she dies, we'll never understand how this works. Don't ever #ing do that again." Confused, I backed away, and then walked upstairs to find a place to rest.

Eventually though...I fell asleep.

This is the end of the dream before I woke up in real life.

I was upstairs resting by myself. The buddies that I had earlier were probably still downstairs and my girlfriend could have been doing anything. Who knows??? I began to have a dream within a dream.

I remember hearing clicking sounds that seemed to surround me everywhere. I woke up from my sleep and began firing at the SPIDERS. But, when I looked around, there was nothing there. Everything was silent. So, I thought to myself..."Oh, I'm just having a nightmare." When I finally went back to sleep, it happened again. I woke up in a sweat, filled with paranoia, firing at the sounds of the clicking noises. But again, when I looked around...there was nothing there. Just silence and paranoia. Finally, I went back to rest.

This time I woke up...I heard the sound of footsteps coming towards me, but, could not necessarily see who it was. I remember that there was a glint of moonlight coming in from the window behind me, and when I noticed that, it gave just enough reflection to create a glare off the eyes moving towards me. I realized, that one of my buddies had been converted, and that the warehouse must have been infiltrated. I began shooting into my friend's body and retreated backwards towards the window while still firing. As soon as I went through the window...

I woke up in real life.

Take this dream for what its worth. I really have no idea what to make of it other than that fact that when I have had lucid dreams like this in the past...they always came to reality. I cannot vouch for anything here, and its very likely that this was nothing more than a dream. However, anytime I have lived this sort of thing, and felt it important enough to write down, I had never regretted it because I was smart enough to document it. Many times this worked out to my advantage as the prophetic nature of my dreams have served to help me in later scenarios. And many people have commented on my accuracy.

If this happens in the future, remember, you heard it here first.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
EM there is a cure for this. Take two asprins with a six pack of mexican beer just before bedtime.
Did you ever see 2001 Space Odyessy?
Wait till Davsidious see this! LOL

[edit on 27-2-2010 by Donny 4 million]

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donny 4 million
EM there is a cure for this. Take two asprins with a six pack of mexican beer just before bedtime.
Did you ever see 2001 Space Odyessy?

[edit on 27-2-2010 by Donny 4 million]

It was a messed up dream my man. When I woke up I was beside myself. I wrote this up in my log and then chose to go ahead and share. If it has any redeemable qualities for others, then, its worth it to take the brunt of skepticism.

After all, in the end, hopefully its just a dream. And no, I haven't seen that movie yet, but everyone is telling me that its great.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

I was in process of an edit so I'll just post it like this. I think you will understand.

EM there is a cure for this. Take two aspirins with a six pack of Mexican beer just before bedtime.
Did you ever see 2001 Space Odyssey?
BTW my second wife was sort of a tea totler.
She had dreams that came true every year or so. She would wake up and tell me.
Some times the dream would come true and she wouldn't even remember she had the dream.
They were usually about family members. The would seem worse in the dream than the reality, fortunately.
Let's hope your gun was full of blanks.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donny 4 million

I was in process of an edit so I'll just post it like this. I think you will understand.

EM there is a cure for this. Take two aspirins with a six pack of Mexican beer just before bedtime.
Did you ever see 2001 Space Odyssey?
BTW my second wife was sort of a tea totler.
She had dreams that came true every year or so. She would wake up and tell me.
Some times the dream would come true and she wouldn't even remember she had the dream.
They were usually about family members. The would seem worse in the dream than the reality, fortunately.
Let's hope your gun was full of blanks.

That's what I'm hoping for as well. Blanks.

I've had dreams like this all of my life, and I have had meditations that have had similar effects.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Personally I call those kind of dreams story inspiration, and quickly write them down with as much detail as I can remember.

I've had much more intense and graphic dreams as that one, and have had one last for nearly a month, where every night I'd find myself back at some point in that same dreamscape.

For the amount of World End scenarios I've seen, I'd say yours is pretty well fleshed and detailed.
You also seem to have remembered the details of the world is question outside that dream, like history and the like. I would see how much more comes to mind if I were you, what you may remember may be a fraction of what you really dreamt.
These worlds are far too detailed to be mere figments of one's imagination in my opinion, so don't forget it.

You have a dream journal?

-Your last post says it all 'had those most of my life' so I'd assume you do transcribe them. Ever notice how there are often no similar elements that would be inherant if they were just your imagination?

[edit on 27-2-2010 by Mr. jack]

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. jack

Yeah, I actually keep a journal for dreams just like this. Several times as a child I would tell my mother of a dream that I had, only for it to play out in perfect detail in reality. So, at her's and the suggestion of others, I started writing them down for a, "Just in case scenario." This is the only one that I've ever shared publicly because of the intense nature of it. And the idea that if it has any merit of truth, it will serve to help others prepare and understand what may be occurring in this world.

And, like you said, I found the graphic nature of the detail to be far more structured for it to have just occurred within my imagination. That's the reason why it was important that others heard about it.

Very odd.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Upon looking at my older books I had a somewhat similar dream, though without the mass of detail.

A scenario where I am fighting with a group of survivors in a wartorn landscape trying to get away from strange hard to kill zombies and large spider-like creatures. Not anywhere near the same, but interesting to note.
I've been able to recall dreams since my childhood more than the actual memory of it, but never wrote anything down until I was at least 12. I still have over 1000 entires though, just the same.

Oh, the places I've seen.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. jack

Upon looking at my older books I had a somewhat similar dream, though without the mass of detail.

A scenario where I am fighting with a group of survivors in a wartorn landscape trying to get away from strange hard to kill zombies and large spider-like creatures. Not anywhere near the same, but interesting to note.
I've been able to recall dreams since my childhood more than the actual memory of it, but never wrote anything down until I was at least 12. I still have over 1000 entires though, just the same.

Oh, the places I've seen.

That is actually similar enough to me to warrant another look. When did you have this dream and how old were you at the time?

You may have seen it differently, but the four main details are what I am concerned with. Spiders, Zombies, apocalypse, survivors...

It sounds to me like it is your mind's interpretation of the same thing. And yes...The places that I have seen. Its a weird life. Maybe the weirdest I have ever lived.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

A sparse entry...not sure when since I don't date them all the time, though I'd guess early 08 or so.
Interesting that my group organized a militia, and there was also another opposing group involved in that dream. They were rather primitive in nature and used their guns to do as they pleased.

Like I said, it was rather short a memory, though I can recall the scene vividly.

I was alone for a time, fighting these zombie creatures that take more than a few shots to actually take down. Nothing short of incineration, explosion, or turning them into tiny bits was useful in taking them out. Also the spider things, black metallic bodies, stained red with blood and shiny legs and maybe red eyes, too much blood to tell. The legs were knife-like and they had mandibles like razers, not sure on the lasers though.

Anyway, I eventually come across a rag-tag group of survivors that had a few cops and a military man within, and joined up. We formed a militia over our trip from safehouse to safehouse and grew in number whenever we came across capable survivors. My dream ended at a walled city corner where theer were tons of zombies and spiders crawling everywhere. It was almost lost when a large van, the truck kind, came crashing through the scene and into a lamp post. It cleared enough of a path that we could survive an escape, but I took note of the weapons that fell outthe back and rushed to grab some.

Since I was the most experienced in the group, I took point and started tearing into the enemies so the group could escape.
The dream deviates a little here since I take up bladed weapons and fight close quarters before I wake up.

That's about the extent that I remembered, and even going over it now given enough time I could probably dig up many more details, but that says enough for now.

I should ask this here, since I don't come across too many with such depth in their dreams too often.
Do your dreams often involve proper physics, uncontrollable aspects even in lucid dreams; and the ability to think, concentrate and remember things that should be enough consious thought to wake up?

[edit on 27-2-2010 by Mr. jack]

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Many (not all) of my dreams are based in the complete physical where the laws and properties of physics and science still apply. Although I have some dreams that involve extrasensory abilities, and other law bending mechanisms, the dreams for the most part are still based in the concrete reality of this world.

I am still pretty amazed about the similarities between our dreams. It caused me to really think about the possibilities.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

I had to ask because most anyone else who has even mildly interesting dreams almost always has some sort of lack of the laws of physics.

I've also had abilities in dreams but the amount of concentration to use them, and the fact that in the dream I have extensive knowledge on the workings of these abilities. That alone makes it different than simply wanting something to happen like most people do, so I always make note of those particular ones.

Yeah, some straight similarities, but if you run the possibilities it could be so many things that it becomes hard to fathom. Future possibility, alternate universe, past life, and many other things that could explain it.

Makes me wonder if there are other dreams we may have that were similar.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Try a little reason here.
I hope you will give an example of a dream that came true and in what detail.
Reason being is that I used to interpret dreams for my helpers on the long ride to work back in the 70's
Not saying this is the same as your experiences.
Any way Mike used to have the most dreams. He was an inspiring actor and a lot younger than I.
He would start by saying with excitement and sparkle in his eyes I had an even wilder dream last night.
First thing I always asked was what did you watch on TV?
Of course we would log that. But there was really nothing of that in my dream he would say.
Ok I would ask, was Judy watching with you? Yeah, but why?
Did she comment on the flick? Yeah she said bla bla. Ok log that too!
Who was the star? You know that guy bla bla. Remember him from any other flicks?
Yeah log that. How are you and Judy doing?
Ok I guess. She bitches a little about me hanging with the cast members. Cool. Log that.
Any chicks? Hell yeah, hot too. Definitely log that.
Holy crap I got it, Mike would squeal.
I would say most dreams are more the sub conscience at work when your conscious is resting.
Be that as it may, I never drilled my second wife about her dreams. There was even way more to that relationship. ESP.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. jack

I had to ask because most anyone else who has even mildly interesting dreams almost always has some sort of lack of the laws of physics.

I've also had abilities in dreams but the amount of concentration to use them, and the fact that in the dream I have extensive knowledge on the workings of these abilities. That alone makes it different than simply wanting something to happen like most people do, so I always make note of those particular ones.

Yeah, some straight similarities, but if you run the possibilities it could be so many things that it becomes hard to fathom. Future possibility, alternate universe, past life, and many other things that could explain it.

Makes me wonder if there are other dreams we may have that were similar.

I'm willing to bet that we have many that are similar.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Donny 4 million

Precisely. As you stated, way more to that relationship. ESP.

I've had too many of them that came out true to the precise detail. Therefore, its hard for me to simply pass this off as the workings of the subconscious. Especially when I really don't have that much imagination. Not down to the minuscule details that I was experiencing. And that's how many of the dreams that come true are for me. The more lucid and detailed the dream, the greater the propensity for it to become reality.

Lets hope that it was just a silly dream.

And a greater note here: I haven't been watching tons of movies with this content. As a matter of fact, recently, my life has been filled with studying and posting on ATS. So, there isn't any fresh imagery that my mind simply translated into a dream.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Did you have telekinesis?

I've always had that ability in every dream I've ever had, it's the only one that I can use at anytime, flight being second.

If I have complete control, I can do just about anything I want, creating the environment with thought.

It woulds be interesting to think if you had similar ones.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Donny 4 million

I often try to rationalize the dream afterwards based on something I'd seen or did the day or days previous. I take note of the ones that have something tied to that, which as I've researched may be the subconscious reshuffling data from conscious experiences that gets garbled into dreams at night.

The ones that aren't though are the ones I really notice. As those contain things that I haven't seen, experienced, heard or anything. Most often those kinda dreams have places and people that would be impossible to have been composites of daily experiences
Once in a while a dream event does happen at a later date, but the timing on those has been from days to years. Though I don't get those all too often that I can recall, I tend to push aside the 'mundane situation' ones.

Also, many dreams in which I have a lengthy conversation with one person usually seem much different due to the fact that this person is too distinct in personality and knowledge, making the experience like speaking to someone in reality.

Zsaqulz78th:
Even lucid I rarely can control every aspect of a dream, nor can I construct anything.
If I ever do have the ability to use telekinesis it requires so much constant concentration to use that without, fails to work. As for flying, I have a tenuous relationship with that, if it does work it's tough to control as well. Orientation, balance, speed, direction and other stuff that one wouldn't even consider. I've had instances where I had such depth of knowledge on how to do something that upon waking I'm thouroughly disappointed that I forget that part right away upon waking.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

As I've said, I've sen so many 'World End' dreams I never expect them to really happen. Though there was one where I could almost see the towers that adorned the landscape when out and about in real life.

Also, I don't really have 'nightmares'. I usually refer to those, which most people would say are nightmares, as the fun dreams.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join