It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The problem with Pagans

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Pagan is a word describing religion, not a religion itself. However, "Pagans" don't realize this and go on to claim things that have all the individualism of saying "I'm polytheistic."

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by constantwonder

For what its worth, I understand the point your trying to make. I wonder if I was the only one who read to the end without going into attack mode. It just goes to show you that most of these people(ATS member) are so ready to hate that they will turn on anyone without even letting what they read sink in.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
how are our modern religions any better than pagans? the romans still killed all the people the fought in battle after they embraced christianity people still die because of different beliefs

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

The idea of satan did not exist before christianity. It was born of the christian faith.

Yes, it is most definitely a christian idealogy.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
Pagan is a word describing religion, not a religion itself. However, "Pagans" don't realize this and go on to claim things that have all the individualism of saying "I'm polytheistic."

This is a very arrogant, generalized statement.

Most pagans I know would not call themselves pagans, as it was turned into a derogatory term by christians.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

This is a very arrogant, generalized statement.

Maybe but it is true. There are some people out there with legit belief systems but people who call themselves "pagan" are just IRL Trolls who are attention hungry.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join