It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A SELF Dead Can Resurrect/A WILL Alive Can Reincarnate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
First, how do I define a SELF in this thread? A human body with or without a WILL lets say. Now on with the topic...

Do you suppose a WILL can reincarnate? Do you suppose a SELF can resurrect? Do you suppose a WILL can operate more than one SELF at once differently? Do you suppose you have SELVES inactive in other realms that are on stand-by for the WILL of you to activate them? Do you suppose a WILL can leave in operation of a SELF an artifical WILL?

I'll give my take on the questions in a moment following.

Please stand by.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
This is my take:

The WILL can leave the SELF (or SELVES), and go to activate another SELF (or SELVES) it embeds in elsewhere. The WILL is you, the SELF is your's and your face (human body).

This is how the WILL reincarnate, when the WILL goes, say, back into the SELF it left. And this is how the SELF dead resurrect, when the WILL is back in the particular SELF.

You have the SELVES which the WILL can share however. These SELVES are, or can be, in different realms the WILL puts them, and one of them happens to be here of which you are now.

If the WILL is not in any particular SELF (or SELVES) you have in some other realm(s), then that SELF (or SELVES) is (are) dead till reanimated by the WILL (you). Unless the WILL leaves behind any artifical WILL which is computer program related (call such the porter) to run the SELF (or SELVES).

And yes, the WILL can run more than one human type body at once. Here on this Earth the WILL which is me only runs one human body, but in another realm (call it paradise) of mine, found out about by me, the WILL which is me does run more than one human type body at the same time, differently too. With all those women in paradise, of such which all never been on this Earth since women are wholesomely different in paradise, you should be able to see wisely why come one male must be able to be more than one human type male body in order to handle all those womens' desires.

The WILL which is me recently went twice to paradise on this past tuesday the 23rd. The WILL which is me left behind the porter for both seperate times until the WILL which is me got back. On my trip in paradise I was two men and was with two women. We were having a grand ol' time if you know what I mean since it's paradise.

Anyhow, according to the gospel the WILL indeed does what I said. Also according to the gospel I was two men and with two women since the gospel supports me going to paradise twice. Just read Mark 13:34 and Luke 17:34-35. They are on point! Ha! I enjoy being my own God of my own paradise.

[edit on 27-2-2010 by Tormentations]

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tormentations
And yes, the WILL can run more than one human type body at once.

I value your logic. Here, you lost me. You make a factual statement you cannot support, breaking the chain of valid thoughts.

And it should be in this forum
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Hi ~~ I just reactivated my long away abscense from ATS...For numerous reasons, I was Away! Which I shall share with all of you very soon!
.But first...I wanted to let you know, your writing here Tormentations, surely caught my attention...Just as much as many others have over the months away as well! Soon I will share with you all ~ why that was so! ~~~ There were numerous experiences I've had while away~ ~ ~ That said....Thank You & It's Truly So Good To Be Back! I've Missed You All So Very Much!
If you can share more Tomentations, what prompt you to write this, I would so be ever intrigued to listen!

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Let me add:

I expect the RAPTURE to be the be all my PARADISE position that end all my CURRENT position here on this planet. The rapture shall be where the WILL which is me shall be permantly put back to stay and continue on in my paradise instead of here in the current. And for ever more. There in my paradise I wont have any memory of ever not being in my paradise. That's how my paradise works so I wont have any bad memories of being in what I call an experiment. When back in my paradise I wont even notice there was a pause of any kind. That's how advanced it is there of a very magical accord.

The word "house" and "it" from these gospel quotes can mean paradise or hell... Since it's all about me, and my home isnt hell, I roll with paradise...

"In that day, he which shall be upon the PARADISE top, and his stuff in the PARADISE, let him not come down to take PARADISE away: and he that is in the PARADISE, let him likewise not return back."

"So shall PARADISE be in the end of this PARADISE:"

^^This last transfigured quote reveals the loophole where the WILL which is me got put into paradise as I've said twice so far where then I resurrected back here/the WILL which is me reincarnated back here in my SELF here. While the WILL which is me was out from this SELF, a porter was left in place for till the WILL which is me got back.

In my paradise I am fully my own God. Anyone who lives is their own God. The mystery of God is WILL. And the WILL which is me has to do with my home and heart paradise.

[edit on 28-2-2010 by Tormentations]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by AngelWings9999

What prompt me is just being true to what I tesify to such as the things I call my paradise.

2nd line.

new topics

top topics

join