It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Truth Movement Gaining Scientific Credibility

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
And I indirectly answered your dumb question with my own question.

Apparently my logic went way beyond your reasoning capabilities to the point of you attacking and insulting me.

[edit on 7-3-2010 by EarthCitizen07]

My stupid question was about remote piloting systems. This is your entire response here -

And I have one important question for you. Can you please show me the obituary of all the dead passengers and crew of those ALLEGED FLIGHTS?

Thanks and then I JUST MIGHT take you seriously....

Please explain to me how that answers my question about the wiring being inside. I am sorry that you seem to suffer so greatly but I actually never insulted or attacked you once. I did ask you to go ahead and feel stupid for me but I never attacked you one time.

I would really love to hear how this completely unrelated question about dead passengers answered my stupid question. Please show me the logic as it is obviously way beyond my reasoning capabilities.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Do electrical engineers get the training that structural engineers get? Should electrical engineers understand that skyscrapers must hold themselves up? So can't electrical engineers figure out that the distribution of steel had to be figured out to make the buildings stand?

So even if the planes did bring the towers down shouldn't electrical engineers understand the need to know the distribution of steel in a skyscraper to analyze the event?

So why isn't AE911T discussing that?

www.youtube.com...

This problem is so simple it is not about expertise. It is about refusing to see reality.

psik

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I think it is great that there is a scientific paper out there supporting the conclusion that nano-thermite was used to bring down the buildings, but I also think that we need to be very careful before putting all of our chips on the table just becuase of one poorly peer-reviewed paper.

There are tons and tons of concerns regarding Benthan Open Access journal, and when I have tried sharing Dr. Jones's paper with professors at my University, they have refused to look at it because of how poor Jones's credibility is after his false and misleading publications regarding Cold Fusion a while back. See here:

1. ‘Hoax exposes incompetence or worse at a Bentham Open Access journal’: www.earlham.edu...

2. ‘Bentham Open editor-in-chief resigns after fake paper is accepted for publication’: www.earlham.edu...

I think it is great that the paper is turning people on to our 9/11 Truth Movement, but at the same time I cannot stress enough to EVERYONE that we remain skeptical, continue to ask questions, and hope that more papers will come out to validate the study that Dr. Jones co-authored.

My 2 cents.

-Abe

[edit on 7-3-2010 by PookztA]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by psikeyhackr

The twin towers, along with most modern skyscrapers, have been built to withstand small to medium size airplane crashes. This is well known and the architect of WTC has admitted it in the past! In fact a smaller airplane did crash back in the 60's if I remember correctly and the result was only small localised damage.

There is no way a 757 or 767 could bring down WTC, especially since it is smaller than the classic 747. This by itself should ring alarm bells to any skeptic let alone all the other inconsistencies reported that day.

Its really simple. Most people don't know the truth because they don't want to. They are very weak minded individuals that prefer believing everything is nice and fair in the world!

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Hey there fellow truther! Good to see you again here fighting the good fight and all. I just noticed that you just happened to skip my last post to you. That is cool and all, of course that is your right. The thing is, you said some really inflamatory things about me and I showed that they were rather undeserved. I was just wondering if you were going to retract, appologize, or actually back up what you said. I know it seems petty but you were so rude that I am having a hard time believing we are actually on the same side here. I just want to understand a little better. Just in case you cannot find it...here

Thanks buddy!

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson

I already apologised for over-reacting and assuming you were on the wrong side but you have to understand ATS is a warzone and harsh words will be exchanged from time-to-time, even if not deserved.

Its how all conspiracy sites work and I have no way of knowing who stands for what unless they say *I stand for such and such* and be clear in the process. There are many disinfo agents posting here as you can tell by reading post after post and page after page. In fact, the OP started this thread with the premise of assuming everyone who believes in the hologram theory or attached pods is a wacko. That really pissed me off big time because supposedly we are all seeking the truth but speculating on the details is not acceptable. Who the # do they think they are, especially considering there is evidence to support the remote control pod theory?!

In any case, I consider you my friend and truely apologise for those unfortunate comments.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
If yea can fly a model airplane by remote , then there should be no problem with a scaled up job of the Jets in question, IMO I think there's more to the Pods than meets the eye! an what about our friend the White Jumbo Jet seen in the Sky on 9/11? I bet Chaney an his mates were jerking off looking at the crime below!

[edit on 8-3-2010 by DCDAVECLARKE]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   

reply to post by K J Gunderson

I already apologised for over-reacting and assuming you were on the wrong side but you have to understand ATS is a warzone and harsh words will be exchanged from time-to-time, even if not deserved.

Yeah um...then you followed that up with...

And I indirectly answered your dumb question with my own question.

Apparently my logic went way beyond your reasoning capabilities to the point of you attacking and insulting me.

I am not sure how a sincere apology works where you come from but following them up with even more vicious and even more UNCALLED FOR NONSENSE ATTACKS but where I come from that usually cancels out any sincerity in the apology. I am asking you to apologize for or explain the above to me.

I could care less how you see internet forums. They are not a place for people to just start attacking others because they are too lazy to read and too stupid to comprehend.

I asked you what logic went over my head when I reposted my question and your original response. What logic went over my head? How often does a person accept your apologies while you are attacking them the next minute?

You are every bit as constructive here as weedwhacker. You can either explain why I deserved this baseless attack - this time actually look at the words that were exchanged so you might make a little sense...or just move along ok. Put me on ignore of just pretend that I am.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   

The twin towers, along with most modern skyscrapers, have been built to withstand small to medium size airplane crashes. This is well known and the architect of WTC has admitted it in the past! In fact a smaller airplane did crash back in the 60's if I remember correctly and the result was only small localised damage.

Its really simple. Most people don't know the truth because they don't want to. They are very weak minded individuals that prefer believing everything is nice and fair in the world!

There was the famous crash of the B-25 bomber into the Empire State Building BACK IN THE 40s. But the fuel that went into the WTC was 3 times the weight of a B-25.

After EIGHT YEARS the problem is all of the people with various degrees that are supposed to understand Newtonian physics. Don't astronomers understand gravity and that the composition of colliding bodies would affect the result?

Why haven't LOTS OF PEOPLE been demanding to know the distributions of steel and concrete in the towers? Richard Gage got a surprised look on his face when I asked him about it.

To many people with DEGREES want to assume everyone else is STUPID!

www.youtube.com...

If this is competently expalined than a lot of people have to look really STUPID!

psik

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Why haven't LOTS OF PEOPLE been demanding to know the distributions of steel and concrete in the towers?

Because they are smart enough to know that piece of ambigous trivia is wholly irrelevant?

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Originally posted by dereks

Then why havent you posted this "damning and overwhelming" evidence then?

I suggest you book a night off from the outside world and spend it researching Bonez`s threads/posts, not many here beat his articulately researched input.

You mean claims like mini nukes being used, holographic airplanes, pod carrying airplanes, beam weapons, invisible silent explosives.... and you think that they are valid claims?

This approach of completely falsifying an assessment of someone by labelling them to aspects, they have neither expressed agreements with nor used them as sources, is still the basis of the cookie cutting debunking strategy here then

Except the "truth" movement offers nothing in the way of evidence, no peer reviewed articles, just websites made by people pushing their own particular conspiracy trying to make money from 9/11

The Truth movement brings a lot more to the table regarding all aspects, than those who labelled people as `Truthers` whom have the ability to think for themselves. Instead of tarring with the `Anyone who disbelieves the OS is obviously a sandwich short of a picnic brush`, put your case forward by supplying 100% evidence enforcing the OS, the best way of strengthening any case for, and thus getting a point over is beating the other guy with superior evidence, facts, reliable sources, but here, as is the norm, just doesn`t happen, ask yourself why?.

Except there are no "professional research orginisations" inside the truth movement - if there are, care to name them?

The real professional orginisations totally ignore the silly truth movement

I find this reply outstanding, here we have you - a staunch believer of fables, supporting with blind faith those responsible whose whole statements depicting the event, is structured around - disregarding science, physics, 503 1st responders testimonies, involving 20,000+ pages detailing completely overlooked aspects, which heavily contradict the OS, and so much more.

So, a challenge for you, bring here the irrefutable proof that makes anyone whom does not believe the OS, is obviously suffering from mental problems, as the case for, must surely have concrete evidence enforcing it to such a status as to why people like me, whom completely disagree with the OS are clearly nutjobs.

But then again, you strike me as the sort of person that labels the B.B.C. report regarding the collapse of WTC7 22 minutes prematurely, as just another newsreader goof.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jibblin
Here is my take on the 9/11 truther stuff...

There is absolutely nothing wrong with questioning your government.

People who completely disregard the truther idea as being radical and what not are not critical thinkers (imo). I don't think there is really that much evidence to support the idea that 9/11 was an inside job, but I don't think it's smart to just simply rule it out because it sounds crazy.

For ANYONE to conclude WITHOUT A DOUBT that 9/11 was an inside job, they need only watch ONE movie:

"Loose Change - An American Coup"

www.loosechange911.com...

One can (a) view this film in segments on YouTube.com, (b) rent this film through Netflicks, or (c) purchase this film via Amazon.com.

EVERY American owes it to the victims of 9/11 to view this film. many, many, many of them were our countrymen - fellow American patriots, much loved and greatly missed by their families and friends.

The evidence surrounding the presence of thermite explosives and microscopic lead spheres in the dust of the pulverized WTC towers (demonstrated as present by independent labs in America and Europe), the collapse of the WTC7 that was never hit by any plane on 9/11 and its collapse at freefall speed into its own footprint, and the absolute lack of even a shred of defensive military response by our air force during the attack due to planned war games occurring elsewhere on the continent that day are the pieces of the puzzle that most convinced this scientist of the inside nature of the planning and execution of the 9/11 attack.

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join