It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Truth Movement Gaining Scientific Credibility

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImAPepper

Originally posted by Sean48

So these gentlemen in your quotes were in the buildings , as the collapsed
and survived to talk about it, Amazing.

This proves the depth of your research. They are members of the FDNY. Have you ever talked to any of them? They were there. Some did survive you know.

It is obvious you haven't talked to any of them either. You purposefully ignore their testimonies. I dare you to walk up to them and call them liars to their face. That you sitting in your mom's basement makes you more experienced then them. That would be funny as you lay on the pavement convulsing from a knock out.

It is firemen, policemen, eyewitnesses that have been proving the official story a fallacy. Dont be calling them liars chum.

[edit on 28-2-2010 by Shadow Herder]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   

This proves the depth of your research. They are members of the FDNY. Have you ever talked to any of them? They were there. Some did survive you know.

and may i know what is the depth of your research?

[edit on 28-2-2010 by sadchild01]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
from what i can see seethelight is just shakin' the cage of badgers for fun. hes just here to cause some trouble. make folks argue.. making ridiculous analogies about elections and what not.. join the army seethelight and then you'll know about mind control.. (im a vet)

the whole DC madam "no im not gonna kill myself" on alex jones days before she seemingly does just that.. blew me away in the other thread... i saw the towers come down on tv while i was in basic training. lucky me..

all facts aside using just my common sense, i dont see how two planes can fly into the WTC, which were built to withstand all kinds of disasters, and bring them down like they did.. it doesnt make sense.. that video of the NIST dude blatantly unacknowledging the evidence the guy has on video is just hilarious, makes the NIST dude look like an idiot... cause he is. that or he blatantly ignores the truth cause either hes in on it all or his life is threatened.. its funny when skeptics dismiss this kind of stuff as hollywood horsesh*t when it happens on a very real scale every damn day.. "well wouldnt people talk, if its such a huge conspiracy wouldnt some people talk?" yES! and they are, but are dismissed as quacks and whackjobs and then they either shut thier mouths or end up dead.

so personally i cant accept that official government story just like i cant except the official story on JFK. just doesnt add up..

[edit on 28-2-2010 by TheCoffinman]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

"What you're attempting to do is claim that any architect or engineer that has not gone public with an opinion on 9/11 and specifically AE911T's findings, automatically disagrees with AE911T's findings. That would be dangerously false and irresponsible of you because you would, in essence, be putting words in peoples' mouths that never said as much."

They don't go public because they don't care. It's that simple.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

It is obvious you haven't talked to any of them either. You purposefully ignore their testimonies. I dare you to walk up to them and call them liars to their face. That you sitting in your mom's basement makes you more experienced then them. That would be funny as you lay on the pavement convulsing from a knock out.

No, you are incorrect, my mom lives a hour away.

It is firemen, policemen, eyewitnesses that have been proving the official story a fallacy. Dont be calling them liars chum.

Please list the FDNY and NYPD members that were at ground zero on 911 and are vocal about the 911 truth movement.

I will be more than happy to listen to what they have to say, "chum."

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Why the need to lie my friend .

We were talking about the SQUIBS , 5 , 10 20 Floors below the collapse.

Were your Fireman on the floors to "feel the air pressure" and live to talk

about it ?

Or are you lieing again ?

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Why the need to lie my friend .

We were talking about the SQUIBS , 5 , 10 20 Floors below the collapse.

Were your Fireman on the floors to "feel the air pressure" and live to talk

about it ?

Or are you lieing again ?

Keep accusing me of lying and I will alert your posts to the MODS. My point I was making was that at the LOWEST floors of the towers, firefighters felt strong winds after collapse initiation. This was to back up the facts that compressed air and debris caused the "squibs"... not silent bombs at so many truthers claim.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

"If the American Society of Civil Engineers or the American Institute of Architects start voicing concerns then I shall be all ears.
Hasn't happened yet though."

Nor will it ever happen.

The theories expressed in these forums are simply not shared by the vast majority of experts in the field. That is indisputable.

Someone with the time, the resources & the inclination could produce a document containing the views of ten thousand structural engineers all of whom would strongly disagree that the buildings were brought down by any kind of controlled demolition.

This hasn't happened because the theory of demolition isn't believed to be correct!

In any field you will always get extreme or eccentric theories, whether it's physics, sociology, economics, politics. I could publish a bizarre theory on population control, and in the space of five or six years and on the back of a complete explosion of hype a la 9/11 conspiracy, succeed in getting a thousand of my peers to sign up to some movement.

So what? What about all those who don't sign up, who dismiss my theory out of hand, who have better things to do than pontificate on these matters, because they believe them to be ludicrous.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece

No, he's talking about explosives -- demolition squibs that are obvious to everyone but you.

You mean the ones that happen, 20, 30 floors below any possible

air compression ?

Ya , those were explosions, I would like to hear another explanation.

Here ya go Peppa .

This is my conversation , where you say firemen felt Hurricane winds.

Either you have Industructable Firemen, or you took my post

outta context , again, (sigh)

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by nh_ee
All debris is coordinated and transported off site "Ground Zero" within 24 hours of the event. This is a major move. How was this planned with such short notice?

This is so typical of the "truthers" habit of making things up and telling lies. Please provide a source that all debris was removed from "ground zero" within 24 hours...... you do not even realise how silly that lie is!

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by vicen
They don't go public because they don't care. It's that simple.

Would you care to provide the list of names of all the architects and engineers in the world that haven't gone public that you've talked to and told you they don't care and that's the reason why they haven't gone public? Didn't think so.

You have no idea why they haven't gone public with an opinion. It could be because they don't care, it could be because they fear for their jobs, it could be any number of reasons.

And since you don't speak for them, the only other option is that you're trolling like a couple other characters in this thread. So, unless you have something of importance to contribute, move along. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

Were you aware that 8 people survived in the stairwells of tower 2? David Lim... who I quoted was a PAPD office. He was in charge of the K-9 bomb sniffing unit. His dog Sirius was killed in the collapse.

Here is part of his testimony:

All I could think of is, well, if I could protect Josephine from the debris. So me and Tommy were covering her and it started coming. And you could feel the wind of pushing down as they were compressing through the building, you could hear the sound. It was like an on-rushing locomotive or an avalanche. You could almost feel the sound of the floors pancaking on top of each other as they were collapsing. As we all know, they collapsed straight down.

americanradioworks.publicradio.org...

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
"Keep accusing me of lying and I will alert your posts to the MODS."

Oooohhhh, watch out! And if that doesn't work, you can always run to mommy and daddy and tell on him.

"My point I was making was that at the LOWEST floors of the towers, firefighters felt strong winds after collapse initiation. This was to back up the facts that compressed air and debris caused the "squibs"... not silent bombs at so many truthers claim."

What you state is not a fact, it is your personal theory. Either you're too ignorant to know the difference between the two, or you're exactly what the other poster claims, a liar.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

"Let's face it, the Government has these people over a barrel. You have to be a naive idiot to think these people and other professionals have the freedom to speak their minds about 9/11. "

Do you honestly believe that every single member of the American Society of Civil Engineers & the American Institute of Architects operates under threat from The Government? That after 9/11 the word was somehow put out, - toe the official line or pay the consequences?

From this extraordinarily false view of life I suppose one can only assume that the AE911 truth are holy warriors, the only good men who can stand up against the evil neoconservatives - every expert who disagrees with their theories must be "in on it". The conspiracy is therefore extended to include hundreds of thousands.

They couldn't even keep Watergate quiet, - everyone blabbed. Yet with 9/11, nothing gets out, everyone is silent.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Hey seethelight.

I'll give you that one. But really, the molten metal argument is a minor one;but great that you debunked it!! How about the plethora of other facts: Start debunking....I need a laugh today!

BTW: Go Canada!! Men's Olympic Hockey Champs

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by vicen
The theories expressed in these forums are simply not shared by the vast majority of experts in the field. That is indisputable.

Is it now? You're either purposely being dishonest or you're unresearched. I'll let you decide.

But I can tell you this, Architects and Engineers for 9/11 truth has 1000+ architects and engineers, all verified. Scholars for 9/11 Truth has hundreds more scientists, physicists, and other scholars.

Now, what's indisputable is that you cannot come up with a list of names that comes close to the numbers above that support the official version.

According to the numbers, of those that have looked at both sides of 9/11 and have made a public statement either way, there is a much larger number of architects, engineers, physicists, scientists, etc. that believe in the 9/11 conspiracies than believe the official fairy tale.

So please, let's see a list of names of architects, engineers and scientists that exceeds 1000 that support the official fairy tale. You can't do it because the majority believe the official fairy tale is false. Thanks for stopping by.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by hthjason
Hey seethelight.

I'll give you that one. But really, the molten metal argument is a minor one;but great that you debunked it!! How about the plethora of other facts: Start debunking....I need a laugh today!

BTW: Go Canada!! Men's Olympic Hockey Champs

Where is the evidence of De-Bunked Molten Metal ??

I don't give rantings any credibility.

GO CANADA

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   

I don't give rantings any credibility.

Some people can't tell the difference between when something is "debunked" and a bunch of nonsense someone pulled out of their ass anyway.

You're not going to see any evidence to debunk "molten metal," or molten steel, either.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Whoever is stating that molten metal is debunked is spreading purposeful disinfo and hasn't seen my thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

6 hours of unconstrained fire.

There's a whole report though you've already shown you don't understand the big words.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join