It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream Interpretation Requested - Please Help Me

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Hi,

In the early morning (around 3 to 5 a.m.) I had a dream which was as follows:

"I was just roaming inside my college campus. Then I saw a number of elephants and a baby elephant.

I and my college mates thought that something terrible was going to happen. So, we stepped up to the second or third floor of the building and were looking for what is going to happen.

Then a man and his wife were passing thorough elephants. Suddenly, two elephants started attacking the women and killed the women. The man ran and escaped out of that place.

Then, the elephants tried to attack us. We started running in the second floor and tried to hide ourselves. WE tried not to get out of that building, since we felt that it was the safe plce.

After a few minutes, we ran out of that building and came out of my college campus.

We ran through a narrow street. The houses in the street are very small.
(Actually, there is no such street near the college campus)

We found that the elephants are following us.

We hide ourselves in a small room.

The elephants were destroying each houses and nearing us.

That's the end of the dream."

Can anyone interpret my dream and help me?

[edit on 27-2-2010 by mohan4u25]

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by mohan4u25

Were you watching a documentary about elephants the night before?

It could be relephant.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

:shk:

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

fear of Republicans?

:-)

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
It sounds as though one of your animal spirit guides/totems was trying to get your attention. It is typical for the animal to chase, bite, sting, or stomp on a human they claim as their own. I do not know if this is a lifer animal or just with you for a while.

Lifers- are animals that you share traits with/wisdom/ abilities.

Others come and go as you need to learn a trait or ability/wisdom from them-but theyare not your abilities.

Elephants represent emotions, family, friends/being close with them, protecting close loved ones, grief, memory/sentiment.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zerra
It sounds as though one of your animal spirit guides/totems was trying to get your attention. It is typical for the animal to chase, bite, sting, or stomp on a human they claim as their own. I do not know if this is a lifer animal or just with you for a while.

Others come and go as you need to learn a trait or ability/wisdom from them-but theyare not your abilities.

Elephants represent emotions, family, friends/being close with them, protecting close loved ones, grief, memory/sentiment.

Thanks a lot
Your reply is quite interesting.
Can you explain about the lifers?

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by mohan4u25

Originally posted by Zerra

Thanks a lot
Your reply is quite interesting.
Can you explain about the lifers?

Animals that we are born having as a guide help to enhance our already known abilities and wisdoms-Or perhaps they loan us traits for this lifetime so that we can experience something new. For example, those who are extremely detailed, analytical, and you know, view things up close may have a mouse guiding them. The lifer animals give wisdom of your own personality, traits, and abilities. -wolf is usually born to thhose who are psychic as their wisdom is intuition and psychic energy. They are also the 'teacher' so are usually the first guide to help psychic children.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Well, for me to give an accurate interpretation of your dream, I will need to know a few things.

Were they Indian elephants or African elephants?

Were they males or females or were both sexes represented?

How did you know the man and woman were married and just not a couple?

Was there anything in the small room you hid in?

Did ,you ingest,or inhale any mood altering liquids or materials prior to going to sleep?

Inquiring minds want to know.

[edit on 3-3-2010 by Oneolddude]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I don't know if I should start a new thread, but I had a very scary dream the other nite and I'd like to share.
I was in this building with 2 other people that I didnot know. Outside there were soldiers with guns. I met eyes with one of them, he was a young. (20ish). In the dream I knew that they were going to kill me. I started walking around this building and came across a shelf with different magazines, amonst them was a pile of home made calendars. I picked one up and started flipping the pages I came across a page that had writing on it. I didn't have time to read what was written because a female soldier came to me and said it was time. I sat down on the ground and the soldier stoodbehind me with a gun and shot me in the back of the head. I could feel a warm sensation go down my neck and I started crying because I knew I was going to die. Then I started having trouble breathing. I woke up shaking.
Now, I am not a part of the military and I didn't watch anything goofy on T.V.. I have never dreamed of stuff like this ever!!
I'm curious to know if there is a way to recall part of this dream (the month on the calendar I was looking at and what was written.
Is there anyone out there that could give me advice on this?

I have never questioned stuff like this before, but this dream is haunting me in my awaking hours. It's really bothering me.

Thanks

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Quite a number of years ago now, I read an article (in Omni magazine, I think) written by two men (psychologists/psychiatrists/scientists/researchers .. can't remember) who said that after studying thousands of dream reports and comparing these with 'dream interpretations', they were firmly of the opinion that our mind will not set us a puzzle to which we do not have the answer

In other words, they believed 'dream interpretations' (in books, magazines, etc.) were basically useless, although entertaining and doubtlessly satisfying some. It remains for the individual to analyse their own dreams, or seek the meaning through meditation, etc. Our dreams are unique to us, they claimed. Our mind, our dream and an interpretation which is unique to the dreamer

and I agree

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Hi

I had a series of lucid visions about a year and a half ago ... I posted brief descriptions of some of them. Why your thread caught my eye was because of this:

5.elephants running loose on the streets of a city. View shifts to american flags waving on the same street.

My Lucid Visions

Of course there were people screaming and running ... some kind of chaos.

It was later interpreted as possibly being some sort of warning of the Financial Collapse that happened weeks after.
The elephants signifying the huge corporations that were out of control.

Perhaps we should be watching the markets ...

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I would agree with that. I have also read that our dreams are usually about this that we have seen or somehow have something to do with our actions or images that occure during waking hours.
I have raked my brain trying to figure out what in my waking hours could have provoked my mind to come up with such a goofy senario. I keep thinking about the calendar and what was wriiten on the papers. I can see the page and the writing, I just can't concentrate enough to figure out what was there.
I have read of people being able to go into some sort of meditation to reveal things like this.

Any thoughts on this?

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Oh by the way, seeing as your dream seems to be very personal, I would be a little careful about investments, large purchases etc.

That's my 5 cents worth. Good luck!

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Are you male or female?

Were the friends you were with male or female?

Were there any objects in the room you hid in?

What colour were the elephants?

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oneolddude
Well, for me to give an accurate interpretation of your dream, I will need to know a few things.

Were they Indian elephants or African elephants?

Were they males or females or were both sexes represented?

How did you know the man and woman were married and just not a couple?

Was there anything in the small room you hid in?

Did ,you ingest,or inhale any mood altering liquids or materials prior to going to sleep?

Inquiring minds want to know.

[edit on 3-3-2010 by Oneolddude]

The elephants were Indian elephants
I didn't see any horn
The room was nearly in the size of 10 feet * 8 feet
The only the window door was present.
every house in that street has the similar doors only.
i didn't take any liquid before going to bed.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by teapot

Are you male or female?

I am male. Everyone with me were males. But i haven;t sdeen them before
i didn't find any thing in that room
the elephants were dark grey (nearly black) in colour

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by mohan4u25

Originally posted by teapot

Are you male or female?

I am male. Everyone with me were males. But i haven;t sdeen them before
i didn't find any thing in that room
the elephants were dark grey (nearly black) in colour

Hi mohan4u25!

Your dream is very personal in nature and relates to changes in your own life.

The elephants in your dream represent the maternal.

The baby elephant is you.

College represents a right of passage from childhood to adulthood.

Small rooms represent the womb.

Your new friends were all male, suggesting your right of passage being from maternal/feminine influence, to the masculine, but not necessarily paternal.

The person killed by the elephants (the woman) represents your mother's maternal feelings at her chick flying the nest.

The man surviving and running away represents your father/mother's significant other, not only not experiencing the same feelings as your mother but also not supporting her at that time.

Dark grey/black denotes sadness.

All is well! Just a dream about normal feelings, felt by normal people going about their normal lives!

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by teapot

Thanks a lot for your efforts

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   

I really hope I don't step on any toes here, but nearly all the time someone interprets a dream they are wrong.
Only the dreamer can interpret the dream.

rule one in dream interpretation is that animals are nothing more than emotions manifested in animal form.

If you love elephants then the dream would mean something different than if you had a phobia about elephants.

ask yourself how you feel about elephants and work it from there

top topics

<<   2 >>

join