It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Their has ALWAYS been earthquakes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
This will not be a long post, and covers another issue...

basicly, in the last few days their have been some big quakes in japan, chilli and agrentina .... these quakes are , albeit scary, quite normal behaviour for this planet.

if i see another person blame it on HAARP or the CME that isint even near us yet .. mi gonna scream!

haarp geeks, cma followers... give yourselfs a shake please... if your going to concentrate thoughts on these topics, at least concentrate on the correct parts. .eg humans in danger, potential other hazards and ect

I also suggest that people reaserch earthquakes, go and find where faultlines are, tectonic plate positions and othe related information, just so you can all see these things are natrual and not some sort of crazy conspiricy!

(uk using haarp was the clincher for me.. we dont even have one, and haarp cant cause freekin quakes!!)
rant over.

[edit on 27-2-2010 by boaby_phet]

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by boaby_phet

I couldn't agree more, there have always been earthquakes and there will always be earthquakes, and some are long overdue, I do think we will see an eruption soon though.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
And who here is a geologist?
just curious..

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Still not an expert on these things...but 8.3 is nothing thats normal. Not to mention the big one in Japan too. As of right now there have been 10 EQ's since 9:20 AM. Most are aftershocks.

Also, the CME is due to hit us today

spaceweather.com...

It is due to hit the 27th or 28th...and it is still a "big unknown" of the actual size of these things.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

it doesnt take a geologist to do a bit of reaserch into history and how the planets tectonic plates / faults work and cause quakes.

hell, i learned that in school!

8+ mag quakes are not something that happens every day, but deffinitelly class as normal / natrual (by natrual i mean it caused itself to happen in the normal earthquaky way)

The CME .. im just waiting to see what actualy happens when it hits, as its still on its way (i have been following that story intently)

ALL the info is out their in the public domain, noone has any excuse for blaming natrual events that have happened scince way before their was even any people or animals on the earth on something like haarp, which cant even do that!

its almost like people are being misled into believing that natrual occurances cant be natrual.

the same goes for every second major advance tech, that will more than likely be linked to secret alien technology ... its like most humans think humans are retards and cant do anything for themselfs! .. .but thats another topic (nothing worse than a self hating human!)

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
We are in the first two months of the year. Earthquakes have always happened... but there is usually one 8.0 a year... This one in Chile happened in the first two months of the year.

In my opinion, there is something more going on.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Well then Boaby, would you at least "in your research" say that it would seem that we are seeing more than the usual in magnitude and frequency quakes..?

[edit on 27-2-2010 by Lil Drummerboy]

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

i would say that atm, we have a bunch... but, its nothing sinister... just unfortunate.. and i guarentee its happened many many times before!

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
Well then Boaby, would you at least "in your research" say that it would seem that we are seeing more than the usual in magnitude and frequency quakes..?

Quakes are absolutely normal. However, I cannot remember a time since I've been on this earth where there have been so many quakes and that have been so powerful, over such a short period of time.

Hell, even the quake that happened a couple weeks ago near Chicago that has never had a quake and is not even near a known fault line.

I'm naturally skeptic about 2012 prophecies, however the only thing that comes to mind with these quakes is...... 2012.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by boaby_phet
This will not be a long post, and covers another issue...

basicly(SIC), in the last few days their have been some big quakes in japan, chilli(SIC) and agrentina(SIC) .... these quakes are , albeit scary, quite normal behaviour(SIC) for this planet.

if i see another person blame it on HAARP or the CME that isint(SIC) even near us yet .. mi gonna scream!

haarp(SIC) geeks, cma followers... give yourselfs(SIC) a shake please... if your going to concentrate thoughts on these topics, at least concentrate on the correct parts. .eg(SIC) humans in danger, potential other hazards and ect(SIC)

I also suggest that people reaserch(SIC) earthquakes, go and find where faultlines(SIC) are, tectonic plate positions and othe(SIC) related information, just so you can all see these things are natrual(SIC) and not some sort of crazy conspiricy(SIC)!

(uk using haarp(SIC) was the clincher for me.. we dont(SIC) even have one, and haarp(SIC) cant(SIC) cause freekin(SIC) quakes!!)
rant over.

Dear Mr Booby_phet,
I had a great deal of difficulty reading your thread. You have a plethora of grammatical errors, and I find it difficult to take you seriously, when you don't take the time or effort to at least sound educated.
The pronoun "Their" is possessive, think of it as having a pair of EYES
(notice the letter i in the word their).
Example:
The cat's toy was torn to pieces. Their not going to be playing with it anymore. There have always been cat toys.
Do you notice the differance?
You will also notice that beside your mispelled words that I quoted from you are followed by a the latin word sic. Sic in enclosed within parentheses and measn "thus" or "as such" indicating that the writer is not responcible for the errors found within the sentance that they are quoting, but are aware that it is an error.
IMHO, I would like to know if I wrote a post that stated 2+2=5.
and someone corrected me, to helped me out. I'm just one person helping out another.
Now I'm sure that the Sore Os Hit squad will launch their attack.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
violator ...how about you go violate yourself ..

this is a post about earthquakes being blames on stupid things, NOT A FREEKING SPELLING OR GRAMMAR TEST!

one phrase springs to mind "wind your pretentious neck in, and stay on topic"

if you have something to add to the conversation, then add it ... commenting on spelling and grammer adds precicely feck all to the topic!

basicly, what you done is a form of intelligent trolling...and fell flat on its face,

in closing, your right, i dont go out my way to seem "educated ", as its not me, i dont need to pretend to be someone else to post what i think ... people can take it or leave it at the end of the day, its no skin off my crotch!

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

you must be kidding me. you stopped in to do nothing but attack the spelling?

Now OP you are so right. Yes an 8.3 isn't normal but my goddess I am so tired of people flipping over 4's and 5's

-Kyo

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   

I had no problem reading your post.

Maybe those complaining should look at some of the historical documents written by their own countries founders that still exist.

Their spelling was atrocious but their thoughts and intentions were clear.

I have been considering posting a thread on ATS about a down loadable program that will show people all the earthquakes from the last 50 years on a world map.

It is interactive starting in 1960 and runs through...today.

All one has to do is download it, install it, run it.

It can even be updated to include today's activity.

Here is a link,check it out.I spend a lot of time looking at this.

Earthquake Visualization program.
A screen shot of the program.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/587c7b11f29e.gif[/atsimg]

Should I post this as a separate thread on ATS?

[edit on 27-2-2010 by Oneolddude]

new topics

top topics

join