It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magnitude 6.3 - SALTA, ARGENTINA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
i know its much smaller but acording to cnn its still near the major fault.

earthquake.usgs.gov...

makes one really wonder if something bigger is up ..... i dont know people .

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I was going to post that, but I was to busy reading about Chile. We are living in interesting times...

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phlynx
I was going to post that, but I was to busy reading about Chile. We are living in interesting times...

EVERYBODY is busy reading abut chile right now its cool.

la2

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
it could all be the start of a tectonic shifting, but we will have to see if mexico, or california has a reasonable sized earthquake, i hope its not all linked.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
there is already a link to this being discussed here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Amazing that the media is calling 6.3-6.9 earthquakes "aftershocks". Maybe technically they are, but these are major earthquakes on their own.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
good god the entire continent is starting to shake, aren't there volcanoes erupting in Peru? Good thing there's no earthquakes in buenos aires. And the last thing we need is one in Cali too

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I'm into all the spiritual stuff and talk around that town is that Atlantis is going to rise again.

With all of this going on, one must wonder.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by NightFlyer96

I'm glad your safe.. and hope all is well in your neck of the woods and nothing worse happens.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
thanks. we had a small one north in Santa rosa last night. and 5 other ones across the state. hopefully we don't get the big one here anytime soon

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by NightFlyer96

I just hope the recent ones are the end of anything major for the time being and that mother nature will calm down again..

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by shasta9600

I get the rss feed from here
and check it everyday and can honestly say I have never seen so many quakes over 5 ever in the list,usually about the 2-3 mark but today 3/4's are over 5,all over the world

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I forgot who posted the link but I went ahead and got the Firefox Add On - pretty nifty - It gives your browser a shake when there's an earthquake and then tells you in the lower right hand corner of your screen where it took place and the magnitude.

Wham - Alaska Peninsula... 2.8

I don't think I'm going to like this after all.

As for the Argentina quake I'm waiting to hear from a friend of mine there. I hope she'd ok...

peace

top topics

join