It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angelia Joiner & Husband Randell Disclose Personal UFO Experiences While On Investigation in The For

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Greeting Forumerions,

Angelia Joiner begin_of_the_skype_highlighting     end_of_the_skype_highlighting and her husband Randell went public last night about their "up close" and personal sighting of a UFO (ON THE GROUND); they described the object as "a craft" and stated that they saw what they felt were "windows":

In the fall of 2008, Angelia Joiner called Jamie to get her “take” on what was occurring in the region. After speaking with Jamie and others involved, Angelia and her husband Randell decided to make the trip to investigate. They encountered something neither of them could explain in the same Oregon location as Jamie. Up until now, the couple has only shared this event with close friends.

Angelia and Randell will describe what it was they saw to Frank Warren of UFO Chronicles and leave you the listener to draw your own conclusions.

The rest of the story and link to archived show . . .

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
is there a transcript?

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Maybe I missed something...

Are the Joiner's particularly significant? Or are they just regular people with a story to tell?

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I don't believe them. I think she is doing what many folks in this subject do, and that is to come forward with something, anything when they don't have anything significant to give, yet still desire to be relevant and talked about. And the bad thing is this community is so "open minded" that this happens over and over.

Why didn't they come forward with this a while back? Oh yeah, all the usual reasons, all the reasons the community expects to hear, which makes it even more plausible for them to swallow.

We need to stop falling for this stupid, ignorant game.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Hey "D"

Originally posted by DjSharperimage
is there a transcript?

No transcript, but if you follow the links you can "listen" to the show in the archives . . .

-FW

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Hi Dwiggen,

Originally posted by dwiggen
Maybe I missed something...

Are the Joiner's particularly significant? Or are they just regular people with a story to tell?

Here are several articles that will help enlighten you:

The Stephenville Lights

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Good Day IgnoreTheFacts,

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
I don't believe them. I think she is doing what many folks in this subject do, and that is to come forward with something, anything when they don't have anything significant to give, yet still desire to be relevant and talked about. And the bad thing is this community is so "open minded" that this happens over and over.

Angelia was the mainstream journalist who was given credit for breaking the Stephenville Lights story; she has been on news programs world wide; she is a sought after speaker; has a successful weekly radio show--henceforth she already is relevant and has been making significant offerings. Moreover, anyone that knows her and or Randell can vouch for their honesty and integrity (and have).

Why didn't they come forward with this a while back? Oh yeah, all the usual reasons, all the reasons the community expects to hear, which makes it even more plausible for them to swallow.

Because they have kept their word to the primary witness, as I have.

We need to stop falling for this stupid, ignorant game.

What is needed is doing a little homework before someone makes erroneous and uninformed proclamations.

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Sorry maybe I'm not seeing it on the link given but are there any pictures and videos available? I'm about 3/4 through the recorded audio and this Jack Peter guy said listeners will have to make their own judgment by viewing the video and pictures. If anyone knows of any please post up, I will see if i can come up with anything by digging deeper.

[edit on 27-2-2010 by innocenttdreams]

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Frank Warren

Your on the mark. Had the pleasure of communicating with the Lady just after being released. Nothing unreal about her, in my opinion.

Decoy

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Hmm...I have to wonder if there's not a large helping if 'keep yourself in the media spotlight' here. I could be wrong but you can only live off the previous story for so long.

How better than a craft on the ground...

Sorry, I'm always sceptical of people who join the UFO gravy train and then suddenly having a new story..

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

Agreed, but we all have to make a living. I mean, she's fired then, partially due to the world-wide interest, she tells her story and see's a possible future in the UFO business? She knows little about the subject but pursues it. Good for Her. Remember Barwood?

Decoy

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Good Day Mclaneinc,

Originally posted by Mclaneinc

Hmm...I have to wonder if there's not a large helping if 'keep yourself in the media spotlight' here. I could be wrong but you can only live off the previous story for so long.

How better than a craft on the ground...

Sorry, I'm always sceptical of people who join the UFO gravy train and then suddenly having a new story..

"Make a living" . . . "UFO gravy train?!" PUH-LEEZ! Ang has been on Larry King a couple of times, recorded at her home and or nearby; if she had traveled to the studio, she would have received a "Larry King coffee cup!" She has done a few symposiums, and had her travel and meal expenses paid. She currently writes for an Abilene newspaper for meager compensation.

Her expenses to go to Oregon were covered; however, she nor her husband were paid for their time, and Randell had to take time off of work.

If she was concerned about money, or acquiring any--she would get as far away from Ufology as possible!

I can assure you she and her husband are recounting what they experienced to the best of their ability (along with several other witnesses).

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Google Video Link

This was her at a UFO conference in 2008

[edit on 13-3-2010 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

top topics

join