It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Zombies' have free speech rights too, US court rules

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Despite the misleading title (which is the title of the article), it is good to see that some aspects of the Constitution still remain in some places in America and that the protestors that were arrested and jailed under false pretenses will be able to pursue compensation.

Perhaps some of the arrested at the Pittsburgh G20 Summit can go back to court citing this decision in Minneapolis to clear their records and seek compensation under the full faith and credit clause of Article IV.

source

WASHINGTON (AFP) – They're said to utter little more than an occasional groan, but zombies -- the blood-drenched monsters of Hollywood "B" movies -- still have a right to free speech, a US court ruled this week.
An appeals court in the northern US city of Minneapolis, Minnesota on Wednesday allowed a group of zombies -- or rather, several protesters costumed as such -- to press ahead with their lawsuit against police who arrested them for disorderly conduct.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
HAHA I'll remember the rights zombies have as I blast them away with my 12 guage

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   

new topics

join