It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Journalist in Chile Earthquake: When the earthquake happened "the sky was changing colors..."

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
Betty Nguyen interviewed Cececila Lagos, a Chilean journalist, live about 9:50 AM. Here is the actual quote from someone who Tivo'ed it.

"Besides, I saw through my window, while I was still in bed, I saw the sky changing colors, it was absolutely surreal. I really thought it was the end of the world...I don't know I hope you understand me because I'm not exaggerating really because I saw it through my window like that. That was the most terrifying thing seeing the sky changing colors with the terribly, amazingly,strong movement of the earth, I thought, ok...this is mother earth... it was like the movie 2012... whole buildings fell into cracks in the earth..."

I can confirm this interview as I saw it live through one of CNN minibrowser windows. I think the journalist from Chile was communicating through Skype. And she did say the the sky changed colors. She used her laptop to pan out into her town to let the interviewer see if there was damage to the buildings.
Besides this and the China quake, I remember reading another person's account of the sky changing colors during an earthquake. I have a feeling it might have been the 1985 Mexico City Quake. I will have to look it up.

[edit on 27-2-2010 by Kratos40]

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotAgain
This only strengthens my belief that Solar Activity affects Tectonic Plates. The Colors were auras from Solar energy that interacted with Earths magnetosphere.

This may not be the proper place to ask this question... but I have noticed unusual activity concerning water systems in my area prior to these major earthquake/tsunami events around the world. I mentioned this to my friend and she thinks I've got a wild imagination.

Is it possible that there is something going on inside the earth that could cause water level fluxuations inside a city water system thousands of miles away? This has happened three times in my area starting with the December 26th, 2004 tsunami. Three times. And why have I only noticed this unusual phenomenon only in recent years?

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Even Argentina is having separate quakes hours after the Chilean one.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

The two plates must have really moved a lot!

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Poopra

They told us fifteen to twenty years ago that these things would be happening around about this time. Why should they waste their time reiterating what they have already told us? What, just for it to fall on deaf ears yet once again? Pffffft!!!!

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Kratos40

It was also felt at the city of Sao Paulo, Brasil!

Firemen of São Paulo receive more than 100 calls on tremors It had asked of direction on buildings and glosses swinging. There have been several reports and occurrences in various regions of Brazil, but with more intensity occurred in Sao Paulo. Images show tremor in room of planning of the TV Globe. -

The Fire brigade of Sao Paulo received more than 100 connections in the dawn of this Saturday (27) little after a strong earthquake, more than 8 degrees in the scale Richter, to reach Chile. Small tremors were felt in at least six districts of the capital, being that the region of the Avenue Of Sao Paulo was most affected because of being one of the highest[tallest] of the city. Images done in the room of planning of the TV Globe, in the Person from Sao Paulo, show lamps shuddering of dawn.

[edit on 27-2-2010 by Fanatic]

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
THE EXAMINER agrees with our theory

nuff said

second line.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by KKinsane2009

nuff said?

Pffft!

They cite an article from pravda.ru for crying out loud.

nuff said indeed.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
its a "mainstream" news outlet, thats why nuff said.

second line.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by colloredbrothers

Interesting, I'm kind of excited. Is that bad? I mean bad things are happening yet I feel this way (I'm trying to be paranormal here btw).

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/55a2f697ce81.png[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by colloredbrothers

Well, for THOSE WHO KNOW, it's an exciting time indeed.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotAgain
This only strengthens my belief that Solar Activity affects Tectonic Plates. The Colors were auras from Solar energy that interacted with Earths magnetosphere.

I agree and I don't even question that it does. If without the Sun Earth's rotation would most likely cease it's not hard to think that it also affects tectonic plates.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
There are lots of theroies about EQL's. "When The Snakes Awake" is about animal behaviour, but at the end of the book the author discusses how animals pick up on the impending quake. One reason he seems to favor is pizoelectric charges. Here is a brief definition of them:
"Crystals which acquire a charge when compressed, twisted or distorted are said to be piezoelectric. This provides a convenient transducer effect between electrical and mechanical oscillations. Quartz demonstrates this property and is extremely stable. Quartz crystals are used for watch crystals and for precise frequency reference crystals for radio transmitters."
I noticed in another post that EQLs are more common in areas that have high crystalline soil content. If there was an obvious link between quakes and anything, we would have noticed it already. I would venture to say that what ever triggers them is complex. There may be more than one way to trigger them, but if a dog or a snake can figure it out one is on the way, some really smart scientist should be able to find a way.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Subject: I think you know the answer to that question

Dear project manager,
shut down haarp and related ELF antenna's.

your faithfully
anonymous.

----------------

Just about to send this to haarp, i've put the forums as a CC recipent just to let you guys know.

apparently I can't cite the website as a CC, nevermind.

[edit on 27-2-2010 by KKinsane2009]

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

No offense, but I don't think energy from rocks could create lights in the sky, miles above the earthquake. Of course, I'm not a seismologist, but that just doesn't make sense to me, with my background in science. I think the CME theory is more probable: that the energy from the sun is what is creating the earthquakes.

The electromagnetic field of Earth passes trough Lithosphere and during earthquakes, the frenetic movement of the rocks makes this EM field to interact with Ionosphere. Apparently is the reason of the spectral lights aka "quake lights" in the skies and the changing of its colors. However, some geologists are still confused 'cos these lights are seen BEFORE the quakes, in many cases.
This take us to unavoidable speculations about HAARP experiments, that fires up massive EMPs onto Ionosphere. Some geologists have been claiming that the Ionosphere react to this pulses, "firing back" the amount of energy that is caught by Lithosphere, provoking huge quakes, like the ones we've seen lately. Still according to these geologists, due the HAARP experiments, the Ionosphere is "dropping" in altitude, what can makes more common, such quakes.
Just for that matter, there are two HAARP-associated facilities in Latin America: Arecibo, in Porto Rico and Jicamarca in Peru.

Arecibo, Porto Rico
18°20'39''N, 66°45'10''W

Jicamarca Radio Observatory
Lima, Peru
11°57'6''S, 76°52'27''W

[edit on 27-2-2010 by ucalien]

[edit on 27-2-2010 by ucalien]

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by doobydoll

This was shot seconds before the earthquake, the sky was changing colors but more like flashes, not like the video from China.

www.taringa.net...!-(terremoto-en-vivo).html

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
What caused EQLs and quakes before HAARP was invented? HAARP started in '93. Any cause for all the stuff that happened before that?
Maybe they learned how to time travel into the past, just to see if they could wipe out a few unsuspecting towns and countries? What SCUM! I wonder what other stuff they have planned?

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

I dont know if someone posted it .. but heres the cnn interview (I think this is it..)

www.liveleak.com...
this is my frst post.. I join this formun today! so my friendly Hi to all of you here!
Vladimir from Argentina

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Anyone who followed reports of activity prior to the Haiti earthquake may recall the mention of pretty rainbows in the sky and the possible connection to HAARP showing a spike prior to the quake. Earthquake causing technology goes back to Tesla...so it looks like the Illuminati have their program in place to bring about the New World Order.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by srsen
Yeah it is certainly very 'coincidental' the timing isn't it.

The sooner someone wipes HAARP off the face of the planet, the better we'll all be

You are commenting on a chart from the GOES satellite which shows solar x-ray output. You have mentioned that you have no idea what you are looking at. You then make silly comments associating a drop in x-ray output of the SUN to the need to get rid of HAARP. HAARP does not utilise X-rays. What worries me is your ignorant comments serving only your beliefs, not the facts.

Hopefully noone reading your opinions will be led down a blind path of ignorance.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by zachi
What caused EQLs and quakes before HAARP was invented? HAARP started in '93. Any cause for all the stuff that happened before that?
Maybe they learned how to time travel into the past, just to see if they could wipe out a few unsuspecting towns and countries? What SCUM! I wonder what other stuff they have planned?

...I hope you are being sarcastic.

www.platetectonics.com...

Or perhaps HAARP invented the Earth too... along with tectonic plates, hell perhaps they caused the Big Bang just so they could get readers of websites like abovetopsecret.com all worked up and laugh at our reactions.

"Oh look at this guy, he just topped himself because someone on ATS told him the sky was going to collapse due to the operation of our ELF antennas running at a power output less than the average home consumes. Our plans are working!."

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join